I just cannot draw mouths.
    Original image was a drawing I found on DA which I essentially copied (NOT TRACED). Just trying to learn some of the basics =3
    feedback appreciated
    Last edited by Lemontime; 2010-10-19 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemontime View Post
    <belf>
    Original image was a drawing I found on DA which I essentially copied (NOT TRACED). Just trying to learn some of the basics =3
    feedback appreciated
    I've been told that the eye closest to you should always be bigger than the one further away. Looks like the opposite here. Perhaps you could switch in the next drawing and see if it helps?

yeah i got mixed up with which way she was looking a few times -_-'. obviously meant to be looking to the right of the frame and i've screwed it up.. will fix next time :P

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emilem View Post
    posted it for ya
    You ... you took my Job!
    Quote Originally Posted by seffian View Post
    Looking forward to being able to post stuff myself.
    Would make this so much easier
    It's very good, thanks for posting it =D
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    But that day is not today...
    I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day...
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheCorpse View Post
    My paladin! notice the laser eyes, and fire coming from his ass.
    It... has room for improvement. Though that is a good thing, right, Sy? One thing though, I see no donkey =S
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckels View Post
    Very much a work in progress, I'll post the finished version whenever I get around to finishing it =P. Anyway, if anyone's got any suggestions, fire away.
    Looks good! I look forward to the finished thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandlo View Post
    Transforming Judgement
    Lovely =D
    *Loads and loads of stuff about rules.
    ...huh?
    Nice drawing though
    /highfive.
    Well I agree with that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemontime View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF4NjEDD4Eg
    Should help.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    You ... you took my Job!
    Sowwy *goes back to the future* where everyone took mah jawb

Mountains of muffins to Keosen for the awesome sig!

That top Thrall is wearing looks like some old epic mail chest piece my hunter had >_>
    =P
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

That top Thrall is wearing looks like some old epic mail chest piece my hunter had >_>
    =P
    it looks like the boa chest my shaman has lol

and it's my lucky day today HH mount and raven lord (finally)

nothig can go wrong today

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    it looks like the boa chest my shaman has lol

and it's my lucky day today HH mount and raven lord (finally)

nothig can go wrong today
    I really, REALLY need to get back on WoW. Apparently HH mount is dropping a lot, the Raven Lord doesn't need a druid to summon it, and the ZG mounts are dropping for loads of people.
    Mount collecting is my favourite part of the game... 2 years ago I would have found the idea of spending 8000gold on something ridiculous, or farming Baron's Mount a stupid, futile thing to do. Throughout WotLK I finally went into mount farming properly, for every rare mount, and loved it. But now I am at Uni with a Laptop that cannot play WoW, and with no active account. I'm going to miss HH, and ZG mounts, which I have farmed even since before I was really into farming, will go =[

Baaaaaaaaaaaad times!

I really, REALLY need to get back on WoW. Apparently HH mount is dropping a lot, the Raven Lord doesn't need a druid to summon it, and the ZG mounts are dropping for loads of people.
    Mount collecting is my favourite part of the game... 2 years ago I would have found the idea of spending 8000gold on something ridiculous, or farming Baron's Mount a stupid, futile thing to do. Throughout WotLK I finally went into mount farming properly, for every rare mount, and loved it. But now I am at Uni with a Laptop that cannot play WoW, and with no active account. I'm going to miss HH, and ZG mounts, which I have farmed even since before I was really into farming, will go =[

Baaaaaaaaaaaad times!
    on server here, raven lord doesn't spawn for non-druids gonna go zg now if you say theres alot of chance on mount drops, might even go up hc solo

guys... is it me or the mod deleted my cute drawing about my felpuppy's first bath (or the first attempt lol)??? it really wasn't that revealing... I've seen much worse on manga they sell on any bookstore for people of any age...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    guys... is it me or the mod deleted my cute drawing about my felpuppy's first bath (or the first attempt lol)??? it really wasn't that revealing... I've seen much worse on manga they sell on any bookstore for people of any age...
    i have no idea, but if they did :/

I just found it... I tried finding it at college to show my friend but it apparently was nowhere to be found... but now I know the search engine is my friend lol

on a sidenote: I've heard thrall finds a girlfriend on cata... is it true???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

immolation aura + hellfire + felstorm + summon infernal = one man AoE party...

I win X3

I just found it... I tried finding it at college to show my friend but it apparently was nowhere to be found... but now I know the search engine is my friend lol

on a sidenote: I've heard thrall finds a girlfriend on cata... is it true???
    Yeah apparently he does in the book i seriously need to get xD

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Yeah apparently he does in the book i seriously need to get xD
    poor thraina shippers... lol

Jaina is to busy plotting about world domination to care about Thrall anymore x)

I was hoping she would hook on a boyfriend who wouldn't become a raid boss...

First, awesome thread. I've found some great artwork, big thanks for all contributors.

I would also like to mention that the author of this pic:

is actually my wife :]. /brag ^^

She is very happy you liked that artwork and says 'thank you'.

She made loads of wow related art/sketches (guild mebers portraits etc), but only few were posted on DA:

That's her first char that made it to 60lvl (we are playing together since launch) and Stormshroud armor was a big deal back then :>.

This was her shadow priest, good old TBC.

I will try to make her register here and post more of her work or at least update her profile on DA: http://uk-agnes.deviantart.com/
    Anyway, thanks again guys.

I find this retarded when they made Med'an and if they give Jaina to Varian I say Metzen is a horrible writer.