Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Wait... Blood elves only have children once? Now correct me if I'm wrong, but if it takes 2 blood elves to make 1 blood elf, and they only do it once, then each generation should be half the population of the former...
    Do not understand.
    I meant like they have children 1 at a time like humans, granted I am sure they have twins and maybe more on freak occasions. But I was just saying the only way her belly could be so huge if they are in fact murlocs is if she was pregnant with a bunch but it would have to be the other way around, ie the murloc being the female, since they might have more children at a time. But I bet murlocs lay eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    of course it may produce some problems. but it's somewhat different if it's a problem when i "kiss her neck while standing behind her and she turned her head" or when i just want to kiss her lips and cheeks, even without her moving suddenly.
    The easy way. Arthas took it. Look what happened to him.

Orcs manage it, and both genders have tusks. Though... hmmmm... Kilrogg Deadeye?

don't you know the S.O.C.U.T.E.?!
    Every time I see that I think Socrates.

And Miranda is a "Dat Ass" girl. She says it's all genetic reworking but I believe it's the heels.

Planning-For-The-Future-By-Jim-Nelson

Dire Bear Form by Jim Nelson

Vaelastrasz By Blackmystica

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Planning-For-The-Future-By-Jim-Nelson

Dire Bear Form by Jim Nelson
    Epic art by jim!

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...index.html#933
    By Hujianing. I'd tap that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The easy way. Arthas took it. Look what happened to him.
    well, i guess it wouldn't have happened to him if he "took the easy way" with Jaina a bit longer..
    Orcs manage it, and both genders have tusks. Though... hmmmm... Kilrogg Deadeye?
    yeah.. orcs also like girls who can kill a boar with their bare hands.
    no thanks :x

grats to 7k btw!

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    And Miranda is a "Dat Ass" girl. She says it's all genetic reworking but I believe it's the heels.
    Tali > all others, anyway

Tali > all others, anyway
    To each his/her own. I prefer Miranda because her Voice Actor has an English accent( I love English accents and by English I mean Australian/British)

But it would seriously mind f**k me if Tali took off her helm in the last game she would be a mutated Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post

indeed. Kerrigan in sc2 and Miranda/Samarra in me2.... i just want to facedesk every time. and it's pretty sad, as the three are rather deep and strong characters.
    Had to look up Miranda and Samarra to figure out who you were talking about, then it hit me me2 is Mass Effect, never played it. I thought you were talking about the 2 other women in SC2, but like well it's ok if the Doctor wears high heels, but would be dumb if Nova did. But also, wouldn't call her a strong character, she didn't have much dialog and I don't think we ever saw their feet.

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Oh yeah, a good thing with female Draenei is: THEY CAN'T USE HIGH HEELS! D:
    No but they do wear platforms, at least at Blizzcon, was sad watching them all have to be assisted on the stage. I understand they are going for that lower part of the leg look, but if you can;t walk in it, then don't do it.

They don't need heels they have them built in, their legs are at the same angle so the muscle tighten up or whatever it does that girls love.

Undead_Wedding_By_Yaorenwo
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-25 at 09:34 PM.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...index.html#590

Blood Elf Paladin in purple. The only time purple ever looked this good.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...index.html#590

Blood Elf Paladin in purple. The only time purple ever looked this good.
    Is that Qual'Thalas?

Oh yeah, a good thing with female Draenei is: THEY CAN'T USE HIGH HEELS! D:
    indeed! xD

To each his/her own. I prefer Miranda because her Voice Actor has an English accent( I love English accents and by English I mean Australian/British)
    Tali is actually one of the very few characters where i prefer the german voice (german voices in games and animes are rather crappy, most of the time).

Had to look up Miranda and Samarra to figure out who you were talking about, then it hit me me2 is Mass Effect, never played it.
    you should play it then, at least if you like good offline rpgs
    They don't need heels they have them built in, their legs are at the same angle so the muscle tighten up or whatever it does that girls love.
    it may look similar, but the important difference is: they don't have their legs for look^^ they can run, jump, fight ect.
    Undead_Wedding_By_Yaorenwo
    wow, i like it!
    looks cute, yet funny.

[Draenei?]
    Draenei!
    the guy in the third pic looks strange though o.O
    WTB spacesquids IRL... atleast the female ones >.>
    weeeelll....
    i may have an offer for you :x

Well since the first report was for like months ago let me tell you the last time i made progress.

Day: 28
    Time: 17.47
    Task: First Test on the Newly Made Clone.

After reading through more magazines about stupid scientist which had no clue about what they were doing.. Ok more than me, I made my way back down into the lab. The lab consist of a table, a chair, a computer, lots of draenei fan art and the most interesting thing the clone herself. It had not started to fully grow and i hated that, because I'm an impatient bastard and I ate up my last reserves of W.I.N. (Wildly, important, Nom)
    After some more hours passing by i injected the clone with water... plane water or to be more pro H2O. I watched it for several minutes, hoping for the inevitable, but as i forgot to check the SOUL BLENDER (Power machine for the project) it started to glow red.

After what seemed like three minutes a strange noise entered my lab, i quickly turned around.. but it was to late. The gnome souls had proven to be way to much for the machine and it had gone BOOOM!! I threw my jacket of for no apparent reason and ran over to the Soul Blender or what was left of it. I cried a little with tears and all, but the destruction was not enough for when i turned around again my Jenova looking clone had melted into a thick blue goo. I screamed out with all my might and cursed the Donald comic for giving me bad cloning tech. Never again will gnome souls be on my list of power sources, they are just way to hard to handle. :/

So after this accident i had to leave the lab to gather new materials, but when i had gotten what i needed i could not find my way back to C'thun and the underwater lab. To this day i have still not found it.. but still i haunt the deep water, searching for it while sitting in front of my computer doing nothing but being a lazy one. Still though i will one day make more progress to this i swear!

This was my 28 day of a SOCUTE scientist, more progress have been made, but not much and honestly im seriously off topic sorry i could just not help it

ok that was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off-topic so to make it up to you all i will post some art

Hope this is enough to cover up my off topic
    and if not

Is that Qual'Thalas?
    Nope. A random Blood Elf.

"Good-guy-needs-to-drink-breastmilk-from-nearby-female-to-power-up-and-beat-non-christian-believers"
    /blink
    .... .... ....
    /rubs eyes and squints

What?

Well... does it help if I say it's Japanease?

You know... they invent and come up with all those crazy stuff so i'm not suprised tbh.
    I have read some far more creepy and strange stuff...
    I'm serious

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Well since the first report was for like months ago let me tell you the last time i made progress.
    curse those damn gnome souls!!

Yeah but you can't say no to the female one
    i have to agree^^
    I'm afraid I'm not following you on this point >.>
    the S.O.C.U.T.E. was actually founded with two primary goals: creating draenei in our real world and obtaining world domination. as you can read from trulte's last report (he's our head crazy scientist), it may take a while and we have not made much progress yet. well, apart from gathering hundreds of souls from guys (and girls) here on mmoc.
    and of course, since most of us prefer females and since we don't really know how to control the population otherwise, we will focus on creating only draenei girls first.
    I also want to finish reading my "Good-guy-needs-to-drink-breastmilk-from-nearby-female-to-power-up-and-beat-non-christian-believers" story *cough*
    i did not read that.
    no srsly, i didn't.

Last edited by Cathaenia; 2010-10-25 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Added Source URLs

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

Nope. A random Blood Elf.
    Was talking about the sword.

Orc-Warrior-By-Azazel

Sindorei-Blood-Knight-By-Pokketmowse

Look Ma' no heels or cleavage it's a miracle.

Obara-The-Wise-By-Howard-Lyon
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-25 at 10:40 PM.

So have I, but this one is so random it's just lulzy.

But I gotta say, reading a book by Koontz is also extremely random. A murderer who feeds on blood who can teleport and knows telekenesis whos mother was a hermaphrodite who made her/him-self pregnant is on a killing spree... yeaaaaaahhh.
    The things you read in Sweden.

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 10:31 PM ----------

Was talking about the sword.
    Oh I dont know then