The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    ^ Holy, Long post is long...
    That is not long at all. Me and Sy have both done longer than that on this thread.
    If you want a long post, go glance at my one on the http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Warder!/page19 (It's the last post, I don't think anyone wanted to argue with me after that one 0.o)

May have been linked already, but this one is good:

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    what? that's about my average post size.. you haven't seen a long one yet :x
    Beat my one =D
    Thrall shall not be an Aspect... ^_^
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I didn't say this guardian feeling was everything... I just said it's awesome XP
    my bad, i just read it again carefully..
    i read "that is what feels good" first, and thus thought it was at least the most important part to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Beat my one =D
    hmm, i think i had a post in the draenei appreciation thread that was about as long. don't know what page anymore :/

this Tauren is epic oO

and you shall not date the women you play! That's why they need to look awesome, not delicate or frail
    And for lore characters: you shall be able to look up to them. Not trying to protect them.
    on this: I'd like my partner to be able to keep up with me(a feat not every boy could come up with) in terms of strength and I do not mind if his physique exceeds mine(I know yadda yadda they have an easier time building up muscles and things like that) though I'm a sucker for a good "action girl" story. It's a whole different thing when it comes to mental attributes where partners should be overall equal.

on toipc: Happy Bolvar portrait

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    this Tauren is epic oO

and you shall not date the women you play! That's why they need to look awesome, not delicate or frail
    And for lore characters: you shall be able to look up to them. Not trying to protect them.
    on this: I'd like my partner to be able to keep up with me(a feat not every boy could come up with) in terms of strength and I do not mind if his physique exceeds mine(I know yadda yadda they have an easier time building up muscles and things like that) though I'm a sucker for a good "action girl" story. It's a whole different thing when it comes to mental attributes where partners should be overall equal.
    I won't date the toon I play... but I usually don't make girls I wouldn't date X3

some exceptiosn happen when I'm building a storyline and I need some characters... but they are usually character I know my friends would date lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

it looks like she's trying to help the worgen dood...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

I see her putting her sword in his face.

I mean, if that's what you call "help."

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I see her putting her sword in his face.

I mean, if that's what you call "help."
    it looks like the sword is actually behind his head to me, too.

eer, i mean.. of course greatest overlord of all time!!

Re-did it so that the sword is visable

Hi, I'm Orrik and I'm an altoholic.
    My Characters: Archion, Orrik, Taggerung, Nimbalo, Russano, Remylebèau, Sherløck, Dastan, Riku, Mako, Oracion, Yeagar, Simon, Tracer, Bolin, Robb, Meliodas, Cirila, Greyworm, Asami.
    My Main: Orrik

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Was talking about the sword.

Orc-Warrior-By-Azazel

Is that really azazel1944's work? It does look like his art style. I've never seen it at all. Where did you find it?

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Is that the official WoW website for Russia? They allow images with nudity in fan art? Or maybe they allow such images all over Europe right? I believe the game Witcher too had to cover up all nudity in US version.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    Is that the official WoW website for Russia? They allow images with nudity in fan art? Or maybe they allow such images all over Europe right? I believe the game Witcher too had to cover up all nudity in US version.
    if you have to ask then it's no. It's a fan site. Hell the URL alone makes you think its a keylogging site, I just did a search for images and found it.

if you have to ask then it's no. It's a fan site. Hell the URL alone makes you think its a keylogging site, I just did a search for images and found it.
    uh, yeah, you shoulda said that sooner....

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    uh, yeah, you shoulda said that sooner....
    I am just teasing. It looks a lot like an official website, oh I should use altavista to see what it actually says.

Wow I really think it is official or one hell of a professional fan-site..

The nudity did strike me as odd, but who knows. Considering how bad Blizzard can be I wouldn't really put it past them to allow it, if they thought no one would care. Hell smoking and drinking runs so much and I think smoking makes movies rated R now doesn't it?

But ya it's not a key logger, I have a real nice anti virus, if there was anything wrong with the website, I would know before it even loading.

Here's a very lovely undead, wish I knew who it was by

Can't tell if he's smiling because he's grossed out or he likes her.

Male Onyxia

great pirate
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-27 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    "nudity"? since when do thongs count as nudity?^^
    and the witcher is an entirely different thing too, regarding both the "nudity" in the game and the rating.
    although it's true of course, that many people in the US seem to think violence is okay, but anything related to sex is not xD (just kidding, please don't start a flamewar :x)

[Tirion sailing to northend?]
    woah, that one is epic. it uses original models obviously, but looks just so much better. the water looks nice too, really cool atmosphere imo.
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-27 at 07:07 AM.

Ya it's real water just photoshopped they did a great job with lots of detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post

woah, that one is epic. it uses original models obviously, but looks just so much better. the water looks nice too, really cool atmosphere imo.
    Who is his lady friend you think?

A nice Slyvanas, sorry if it's a repost
    Dark Lady by Xiatata
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-27 at 07:09 AM.

Sylvanas is quite ... busty oO

Argh, I wanted to find a badass piece of art of Brutallus so badly, spent like an hour looking. Sadly I couldn't find any, but here's still a great picture of Leotheras the Blind.

Ya it's real water just photoshopped they did a great job with lots of detail.
    i thought the clouds were just the "normal" sky from icecrown first, but i just took a closer look at the shape.. creepy o.o
    Who is his lady friend you think?
    female human paladin with brown hair.. i first thought of Abendis, but that wouldn't make any sense^^ and she looks a bit different too.
    i guess it's either a player/rp character or just some random women. can't think of any fitting lore person or npc at least.
    her sword looks awesome btw! and much more realistic than most wow weapons, even without the sheath.
    A nice Slyvanas, sorry if it's a repost
    Dark Lady by Xiatata
    i don't think it is (and reposts aren't that big of a deal anyway).
    and yes, it looks nice^^

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Argh, I wanted to find a badass piece of art of Brutallus so badly, spent like an hour looking.
    well...

does that count? :x

edit2:
    moar fanarz!

another pretty human mage

undead rogue in zul'aman gear

four horsemen

Sylvanas with Alleria's necklace

2nd male bloodelf i've posted ever xD

tauren with cute pet ("Piou!")

draenei shaman! \o/

Alex and Deathwing, chatting obviously

aaand more cross faction love <3
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-27 at 07:45 AM.