I love the cat in this x ))

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    I love the cat in this x ))
    Awwwwww! <^.^>
    He's so cute <3
    Coochie coo. *Tickles*

Grats Dalliah!

Oh and Trulte, don't those human warriors have such cool swords! If only you could get them in game... >;]
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Awwwwww! <^.^>
    He's so cute <3
    Coochie coo. *Tickles*

Grats Dalliah!

Oh and Trulte, don't those human warriors have such cool swords! If only you could get them in game... >;]
    But they do!!

xD

and these you actually can get they don't got the round edge sword

and these you actually can get they don't got the round edge sword
    Either way.
    Not for you!
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Either way.
    Not for you!

you are still angry are you not?

you are still angry are you not?
    Huh? Angry for what? 0.o
    I'm not really an angry person ^_^

This is from WoW. *Cough.*

I'm confused! Are people posting strictly their own creations here or are most of the people just posting things they've found over the net?

you are angry since i said something many many many many many pages back in fact i'm not sure what it was anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by Origano View Post
    I'm confused! Are people posting strictly their own creations here or are most of the people just posting things they've found over the net?
    this thread is for fan art... whoever it is, if it's fan art, it's welcome... so people are posting both their work and other people's works...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    this thread is for fan art... whoever it is, if it's fan art, it's welcome... so people are posting both their work and other people's works...
    Yeaps, thanks for the clarification. =)

Would be great if posters added to the beginning if it's their own painting or not, would then learn who are the artistical masterminds here!

Yeaps, thanks for the clarification. =)

Would be great if posters added to the beginning if it's their own painting or not, would then learn who are the artistical masterminds here!
    if it's a scanned pencil-made unfinished sketch with children in it, it's mine...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

if it's a scanned pencil-made unfinished sketch with children in it, it's mine...
    Noted!

you are angry since i said something many many many many many pages back in fact i'm not sure what it was anymore :/
    I was scared about the Draenei laying eggs thing.
    And angry over Balinda being ... altered. But that wasn't you...
    If it is our own stuff we always say, if we just post a picture assume it isn't ours...

this is definitelly a masterpiece...

i lolled it indeed is a masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Meh, I first wanted to get some rest before working on it again, but then I finished it nonetheless.
    simply awesome!

No. Not this again. Please, please no ='[
    I thought we were past this.
    You are making us all scared, and Sy is crying.
    i tried to ignore them but it didn't really work

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Time for art.
    the first to forsaken bics are truly beautiful.

Yay for 2k posts
    grats

this is definitelly a masterpiece...
    of course, it's epic!

I'm just starting a new sketch about the hallow's end... I hope it'll turn out to be cute X3

I'm just starting a new sketch about the hallow's end... I hope it'll turn out to be cute X3
    I'm sure it will <3

i had to laugh with that last pic dall and also gratz on 2k posts.