Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    thanks

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 09:11 PM ----------

Rhonins yearly haircut.

You just ripped what i said many pages back xD

you guys probably don't care, but I'm halfway through my sketch...

archimilli is very cool on it X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    you guys probably don't care, but I'm halfway through my sketch...

archimilli is very cool on it X3
    can't wait for it

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Repost Sya? ;]

Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Here's one of the sexiest Draenei you have ever seen, frolicking with Night elves and blood elves, beautiful humans, Alexstraza, Ysera, all wearing very little clothes in an enchanted forest by a glittering pool of clear water.

Not really, but it is a funny picture!
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

my sketch is done, just give me some minutes to scan it...

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 09:24 PM ----------

DAMN IT ALL!!!

it's the most well done, detailed and cool sketch I've ever done in my whole life and my scanner decided to mess up with it T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

my sketch is done, just give me some minutes to scan it...

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 09:24 PM ----------

DAMN IT ALL!!!

it's the most well done, detailed and cool sketch I've ever done in my whole life and my scanner decided to mess up with it T_T
    /hug

Now that made me also sad i wanted to see it

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    [forsaken and bloodelf]
    beautiful, both of them

and many nice priest/elf/draenei pics again^^

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Repost Sya? ;]
    Repost Raven? :P

Here's one of the sexiest Draenei you have ever seen, frolicking with Night elves and blood elves, beautiful humans, Alexstraza, Ysera, all wearing very little clothes in an enchanted forest by a glittering pool of clear water.

Not really, but it is a funny picture!
    *cries*

me dun liek u animoar!

DAMN IT ALL!!!

*huggles Mortis*

it's an evil world we live in :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Repost Raven? :P
    Really? Damn!
    I mean!
    Erm. I was... being... Ironic... *Cough.*
    *cries*
    There there, I will post my badly drawn, out of proportion, ugly draenei some time to cheer you up!
    me dun liek u animoar!
    ='[
    it's an evil world we live in :/
    Yeah, I mean, we have Mortis.
    I mean. Children, because children are lame.
    Wait, I think I might be doing this wrong...

Can't wait to see the picture Mortis <3

so, what do we have here??

lucine is being cutesy... she's wearing a priest costume (and so is her doll lol)... her costume was based on the dungeon set 1 for priests, vestiments of the devout...

melissa is on a magic broom eating a lollipop... I must have said it before, but she really loves sweets... she's sporting a mage costume, which was based on the dungeon set 1 for mages, magister's regalia...

leara is curious about the pumpkin soldier... she's wearing a shaman costume based on farseer nobundo's clothes...

archimilli is being a badass while the sweets she got are floating around her...

my yet unnamed succubus kid is being mischievous and using a hallowed wand on archimilli to spoil her badassary...

salania is playing hunter with the 3 furry girls... she's wearing a dark ranger costume based on dark ranger alina (from cata)...

all the "monster" girls are wearing costumes of their respective adult conterparts in-game...

mortis isn't present in this sketch... though that pumpkin in the middle looks somehow familiar...

---------- Post added 2010-10-30 at 09:43 PM ----------

and yes... the dryad's costume is just a spear... what did you expect??? dryads walk around naked lol

and yes... the dryad's costume is just a spear... what did you expect??? dryads walk around naked lol
    It's brilliant as always, though, we aren't meant to memorise the names are we? =>
    But erm... what action is she performing with that spear? With that very pleased expression on her face 0.o (Joking, it looks normal, don't worry.)
    I think my favourite is Lucine.

what did you expect??? dryads walk around naked lol
    O.O
    Gonna have to delete this for nudity, then...

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    O.O
    Gonna have to delete this for nudity, then...
    hey... they walk around naked in-game as well and the game doesn't warn about nudity in those ESRB thingies... the leaves (which are technically part of their bodies) serve as clothing...

magister's regalia

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    It's brilliant as always, though, we aren't meant to memorise the names are we? =>
    agreed!
    and i actually tried to remember the names, but did forget all except from Melissa. although the name Leara could totally have been my idea^^

and Lucine is my favorite too

magister's regalia

agreed!
    and i actually tried to remember the names, but did forget all except from Melissa. although the name Leara could totally have been my idea^^

and Lucine is my favorite too
    lucine - the name comes from the latin word for light... easy to memorize... it's the future priestess girl...

melissa - an elvenizing of the word "mel" which is portuguese for honey... it's the girl who likes sweet stuff...

leara - leara is actually a name I heard once centuries ago while watching a crazy anime about wolves called "wolf's rain"... I thought it was a beautiful name... easy to memorise it's the draenei girl cause her brother is vindicator onnaaran (ara is for girls what aran is for guys on draenic naming)

archimilli - same pattern as archimonde's name... just swap the "monde" (demon) part for "milli" (lilim)... her name is like this cause most demons don't use their true name and she was archimonde's fan...

salania - completely ramdom... though the ending of her name may or may not sound the same way as dark ranger anya's name... and she is the dark ranger girl...

see??? it's not hard X3

Have something simple I drew for guildies! I'm not really that much of an epic artists, but I like drawing cartoony stuff like this.

leara - leara is actually a name I heard once centuries ago while watching a crazy anime about wolves called "wolf's rain"... I thought it was a beautiful name... easy to memorise it's the draenei girl cause her brother is vindicator onnaaran (ara is for girls what aran is for guys on draenic naming)
    Great anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Great anime.
    yup... but kinda too deep for a dumb person like me to understand...

and it lacked cutesy children T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Kartikeya View Post
    Have something simple I drew for guildies! I'm not really that much of an epic artists, but I like drawing cartoony stuff like this.
    They are honestly very nicely done.

Mortis, as a name for your succubus...
    Circe? Mythological beautiful lady who turned men into pigs. Her and her maidens living with her seduced anyone they came across. She wasn't evil really though, more mischeveious, and when confronted by Odysseus turned the men back to their previous forms.
    Aeaea? Pronounced Ai-ai-aah. Really nice sound, home Island of Circe.