10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    this is an unfinished sketch I started doing about half an hour ago... took me long enough specially cause I don't know how to draw furries... I'd like some constructive criticism about it
    praise: aaaw, cute^^
    critique: both undead don't really look undead (although i guess that's difficult without bones showing) and the forearm of the worgen looks strangely curved.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    What's all this talk about a Draenei Druid? Didn't I post my Draenei Druid forms like at the start of this thread? *feels unappreciated* :<
    more draenei are always nice, especially from different artists!
    doesn't mean yours were bad^^

Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Last one for the night, just did this in Gimp. It's 4:38 am, what the hell am I doing with my life? Bed is calling like a siren!
    a crying orc in the sunset..wow.
    (no really, i think it's great^^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Here ya go.
    <pic snip>
    Kudos for even finding one.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

2: they do... at least my cute little girls do X3
    Don't cute little girls that hug you get their cheeks bitten off? I concur with the other poster's point that no, Undead don't hug. At least, not you =]

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    praise: aaaw, cute^^
    critique: both undead don't really look undead (although i guess that's difficult without bones showing) and the forearm of the worgen looks strangely curved.
    my friend said the same thing about the undead... but it's just like sylvanas or the other dark ranger girls... if you look at a colorless picture of them, you can't see "undeath" at all on them...

some gray skin and yellow/red yey glow and they're as undead as I want them to be X3

I'll see to the worgen forearm thing... thanks for the tips XD

---------- Post added 2010-09-27 at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Don't cute little girls that hug you get their cheeks bitten off? I concur with the other poster's point that no, Undead don't hug. At least, not you =]
    I don't bite their cheeks off.. I just give them some little bites full of love... it doesn't hurt them... I'd never hurt a little girl cause this would go against my beliefs...

and I made them, so if I want them to hug me they will T, T

---------- Post added 2010-09-27 at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Worgens are not goddamn furries. :\
    of course they are, they have fur all over their bodies, don't they???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll see to the worgen forearm thing... thanks for the tips XD
    you're welcome
    I don't bite their cheeks off.. I just give them some little bites full of love... it doesn't hurt them... I'd never hurt a little girl cause this would go against my beliefs...
    as cre..strange as you may seem sometimes, i also believe you couldn't hurt any living (well, or undead) beeing^^
    except for evil people who want to harm cute girls/kittens/whatsoever of course.
    and I made them, so if I want them to hug me they will T, T
    yeah yeah, they all love you, don't worry

Since I'll be forced to look at it for at least a few months, I decided to draw Vorack in his T11 genie uniform :0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Since I'll be forced to look at it for at least a few months, I decided to draw Vorack in his T11 genie uniform :0.
    looks evil :x

Sorry about the wait regarding the Draenei Druid. Been swamped in schoolwork. It'll be done soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    poor gnome dood...his face looks like he just felt a warm liquid flowing in his underpants...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

as cre..strange as you may seem sometimes, i also believe you couldn't hurt any living (well, or undead) beeing^^
    except for evil people who want to harm cute girls/kittens/whatsoever of course.

yeah yeah, they all love you, don't worry
    I'm not cre-anything... XD

and well... I kinda can hurt my friends cause I have some problems expressing my feelings so instead of not-that-manly things like hugging or stuff like that, we usually use punchs and kicks to strenghten our friendship...

and of course they love me... I'm really kind to them X3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not cre-anything... XD

and well... I kinda can hurt my friends cause I have some problems expressing my feelings so instead of not-that-manly things like hugging or stuff like that, we usually use punchs and kicks to strenghten our friendship...

and of course they love me... I'm really kind to them X3
    you have problems expressing your feelings? o.O
    well, you don't seem to have those problems on mmoc^^ which is a good thing of course *gives Mortis a not-that-manly hug*

you have problems expressing your feelings? o.O
    well, you don't seem to have those problems on mmoc^^ which is a good thing of course *gives Mortis a not-that-manly hug*
    writting is different... I can do X3, XD, XP, T_T, T, T and similar stuff and you'll know what I feel... besides, I don't physically interact with you guys so there's no real place for shyness...

you know, I'm the kind of person who can talk about some stuff that would make most people go red in an instant... but I can't say stuff like "I love you" to anyone cause I'm too shy for it... guess I'm just weird lol

Hunter and Warlock meleeing? =D

@ dalliah's pics...

1 - definitelly not WoW... that's not WoW's logo...

2 - king chin isn't lovely at all... I'd really love to punch him in the face...

7 - of course the warlock will win...

10+ Year Old Account
    writting is different... I can do X3, XD, XP, T_T, T, T and similar stuff and you'll know what I feel... besides, I don't physically interact with you guys so there's no real place for shyness...

you know, I'm the kind of person who can talk about some stuff that would make most people go red in an instant... but I can't say stuff like "I love you" to anyone cause I'm too shy for it... guess I'm just weird lol
    yeah i know, writing is always easier, since people don't see your face and don't really know "who you are".

Pic 1. Dunno if this one is WoW or not but it looks good. Edit: just noticed the random beaver on his arm, wtf @_@
    yes, it's wow. but that's not a beaver, that's a marmot. *shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    People *should* be posting thumbnails instead of full size images.

This should work, or photobucket provides code;

[IMG]insert picture url again[/IMG]
    Is that the thing you wanted Daliah? I have no idea really, not any good with this kind of thing

15+ Year Old Account
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 - definitelly not WoW... that's not WoW's logo...
    okay, that pic is kinda tricky. it's drawn for tankspot.com, a wow fanpage (the marmot is their mascot), but they will use it for Evensfell, a browsergame that isn't directly related to warcraft, when it's completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthas View Post
    wow o.O

Suspicious dots makes me suspicious.
    they aren't suspicious dots... they are just the "..."s I always use in my sentences instead of most ","s and all "."s...

10+ Year Old Account
    @_@
    sry for the confusion^^

they aren't suspicious dots... they are just the "..."s I always use in my sentences instead of most ","s and all "."s...
    try to discuss an interesting topic with Mortis some time. you haven't seen so many "???"s in your life, i promise :x