Deleted
    Stop this discussion and LOOK THERE LAZORSCALE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctity View Post
    Well, here is some art spam while you think about that:
    EDIT: oh jeez some of those are huge >.< should I change the border busting ones to links?
    Nice finds, but some of them must be drawn on A1 or something 0.o
    Turn the few biggest into links ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Do you have a link for them or any information besides a name?
    I posted it last page, http://blog.sina.com.cn/yaorenwo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctity View Post
    Clearly the first volley was not enough, load guns for another salvo! After this no more till either the thread goes quiet or someone appriciates me / asks for more.
    I appreciated all of them and said so!
    But Mortis and Lysah argue and that tends to derail into bad stuff.
    Shut up both of you.
    Anyway, those are nice finds, though maybe take some off, and reupload them in smaller posts, so people can see them and discuss them instead of being bombarded ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    so why do we need mods for??? you won't do anything against offences, nor to preserve the site's moral levels and integrity or anything of the like... it seems to me you have the mod powers just because you have it to ban people or change other people's posts with a magenta tone whenever you're in the mood for it... forgive me if I'm being unfair, but that's really all I can see...
    Shut up.
    Lysah, don't answer to this, both of you, you have different opinions, we get it, just stop talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

Edit by Lysah:
    Don't panic.

~Lys
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-11-12 at 10:24 PM.

the thing that's really pissing me off is how one mod comes here saying we are going overboard and says if we continue the thread will be closed... and than after some days the stuff in the thread starts getting worse and worse and the other mod just enjoys the show...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account

just keep da art coming
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven

I posted it last page, http://blog.sina.com.cn/yaorenwo
    Whups musta missed it. Thank you!

~Lys

Don't try and be clever with your sneaky edits, I am sick of this.
    Discussion, banter, and talking about slightly off topic things occasionally is good, as is posting no art just to ask for art, but you two take the piss, and will really put people off this thread.

Same artist as that Illidan I just posted by the signature...

Sorry. ~Lys

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

the thing that's really pissing me off is how one mod comes here saying we are going overboard and says if we continue the thread will be closed... and than after some days the stuff in the thread starts getting worse and worse and the other mod just enjoys the show...
    He posted that after deleting pictures that were over the line, pictures I would have deleted as well. He wasn't talking about anything in the thread that you can see, so you don't really have a basis for this argument. And, in the end, I'm afraid my word is a little heavier than his is.

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Whups musta missed it. Thank you!
    It was before you asked I think, 2 people asking for it ;]

Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.
    All hail Garrosh Hellscream!
    I've fallen for a woman... without a pulse. -- Forsaken afficionado. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post

~Lys

Don't try and be clever with your sneaky edits, I am sick of this.
    Discussion, banter, and talking about slightly off topic things occasionally is good, as is posting no art just to ask for art, but you two take the piss, and will really put people off this thread.
    raven... this time (and maybe this time only lol) we ARE on topic... we're discussing what sort of art should and what shouldn't be posted in here...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

raven... this time (and maybe this time only lol) we ARE on topic... we're discussing what sort of art should and what shouldn't be posted in here...
    No.
    Most of the stuff that has been discussed is too far, and you and Lysah are just arguing. Enough of it, just be quiet both of you or post some Art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTs...218&playnext=3
    Lysah. This one. Chill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iP...218&playnext=1
    Mortis. This one. Ponder the meaning of the song, instead of how bad these images apparently are.

This one is a repost, same artist as the last two, but it is fantastic.

Deleted
    raven... this time (and maybe this time only lol) we ARE on topic... we're discussing what sort of art whould and what shouldn't be posted in here...
    You've been doing so nigh every day, at almost specifically designated hours.

Again, chill or Lazorscale will get you. Her powers are even greater than those of the moderators.

By the gods I hate pop music...

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    You've been doing so nigh every day, at almost specifically designated hours.

Again, chill or Lazorscale will get you. Her powers are even greater than those of the moderators.
    I'm being an ass about stuff everyday like this because the things I have to do before cataclysm aere making me play more than I wish I were (like... starting when I wake up and logging off when I'm going to sleep) so I'm a little too stressed...

edit: besides... it's not like I'm afraid of lazorscale or mod powers lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    By the gods I hate pop music...
    So do I, but Mraz isn't pop. He's just relaxing.
    (The rest of his songs are bad, but this one is pleasant.)
    Just look at the one I was linking for Mortis then, and Mortis can listen to Mraz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSE2Q71bNao
    ~Lysah
    Last edited by Lysah; 2010-11-12 at 10:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    The picture that got deleted was the female Arugal I posted (dunno if some more got deleted).

Which is sad because ignoring the nipples under the sheer robe, it was an excellent image.
    It wasn't the only one.