1. #7141
    High Overlord Lilena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tally, FL
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Now next subject why does troll females not resemble or even look a like the troll males, just like the draenei females looks like a totally different race as the males. What is the logic behind it
    I wouldn't complain, If you saw what female trolls looked like in alpha you'd cry. They were basically male troll bodies, with female faces and boobs. They were TERRIBLE looking, hunched over and all lanky and ugh it was bad times.

  2. #7142
    Does not like cats. Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Now next subject why does troll females not resemble or even look a like the troll males, just like the draenei females looks like a totally different race as the males. What is the logic behind it
    I think female trolls kinda look like male trolls

  3. #7143
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilena View Post
    I wouldn't complain, If you saw what female trolls looked like in alpha you'd cry. They were basically male troll bodies, with female faces and boobs. They were TERRIBLE looking, hunched over and all lanky and ugh it was bad times.
    i know how they looked like in alpha, they could have made them look good, but made them resemble the males a little bit more though not that it is that big a problem anyway troll females and draenei females are hawt as they are now and thats fine by me

    ---------- Post added 2010-11-13 at 08:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I think female trolls kinda look like male trolls
    Not that much i think at least
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  4. #7144
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilena View Post
    I wouldn't complain, If you saw what female trolls looked like in alpha you'd cry. They were basically male troll bodies, with female faces and boobs. They were TERRIBLE looking, hunched over and all lanky and ugh it was bad times.
    Meh, it's a tad weird seeing how different their posture is... but in the end, the Draenei are far worse in terms of sexual dimorphism. At least the Trolls are all tall and lanky.



  5. #7145
    Does not like cats. Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Meh, it's a tad weird seeing how different their posture is... but in the end, the Draenei are far worse in terms of sexual dimorphism. At least the Trolls are all tall and lanky.
    I suppose it supposed to make it seem like females are supposed to be healers and medic, while the males are the melee, hence their bulky stature. However when a game has this much freedom, this wont be the case

  6. #7146
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360


    ---------- Post added 2010-11-13 at 08:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I suppose it supposed to make it seem like females are supposed to be healers and medic, while the males are the melee, hence their bulky stature. However when a game has this much freedom, this wont be the case
    Blizzard just don't want to create females which would scare away their customers or something like that
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  7. #7147
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I suppose it supposed to make it seem like females are supposed to be healers and medic, while the males are the melee, hence their bulky stature. However when a game has this much freedom, this wont be the case
    Females in Troll society are generally only seen as mates. Any who attempt to rise to positions of power are usually scrutinised, but if they do succeed they're greaty recognised (perhaps even more so than the males), be they casters, healers, or fighters. Any female witch doctor, shadow hunter, or shaman will be called 'zufli' (little witch) by the more conservative males. Some have taken to using this term as a honorific rather than an insult.

    That seems to have changed a bit recently among the Darkspear though, or perhaps it's just that the abundance of 'workplaces' within the New Horde gave them all a chance to prove their mettle.



  8. #7148
    High Overlord Lilena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Tally, FL
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post

    [/COLOR]

    Blizzard just don't want to create females which would scare away their customers or something like that
    You mean like dwarf females =p

  9. #7149
    Does not like cats. Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post

    Blizzard just don't want to create females which would scare away their customers or something like that
    Dont get me wrong, i love the cutsy form of females, in fact i preffer it.

  10. #7150
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Dont get me wrong, i love the cutsy form of females, in fact i preffer it.
    I would still like a little bit more muscle on the arms and a little bit bigger shoulders on both the night elf and draenei female models
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  11. #7151
    Does not like cats. Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    I would still like a little bit more muscle on the arms and a little bit bigger shoulders on both the night elf and draenei female models
    I do admit it looks a little wierd for something with 0% muscle to be swinging around a giant Worldbreaker 2h axe.

  12. #7152
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,341
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    I would still like a little bit more muscle on the arms and a little bit bigger shoulders on both the night elf and draenei female models
    Also, just a tad bigger weapons on female Blood Elves.

    Trolls are fine though. If they change their cast animations, dey gonna get cut bad mon.



  13. #7153
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I do admit it looks a little wierd for something with 0% muscle to be swinging around a giant Worldbreaker 2h axe.
    yeah exactly, but i don't want them to be turned into human males who are all looking like arnold. Just a little bit more would not hurt
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  14. #7154
    Does not like cats. Dark Side's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    yeah exactly, but i don't want them to be turned into human males who are all looking like arnold. Just a little bit more would not hurt
    To be fair though, the number of melee females of the night elf and draenei is substasially less than males or even female humans.

  15. #7155
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Iv always liked this pic, but i cant put my finger on why
    i've never liked that pic, and it's because she's a troll -.-'
    now i don't think any race is "better" or "worse" than any other of course (since draenei are just not comparable to mere mortals anyway :x), but for me tusks, thick-3-fingered hands and that "lewd punk" look are just a huge turn off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilena View Post
    I like the bewbs ^_^
    nah, they are both too big (for a realistic body shape) and not full enough (for an exaggerated body shape) :/

    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    The cute face, it is the cute yet mystical looking face
    i agree that the expression is cute, but tusks.. eew..

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Trying new avatar :x
    looks good! =)
    Think i'm gonna have to open it on PS on this shitty laptop (laptop might crash), a bit low quality atm.
    i could do that for you, if you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Meh, it's a tad weird seeing how different their posture is... but in the end, the Draenei are far worse in terms of sexual dimorphism. At least the Trolls are all tall and lanky.
    true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilena View Post
    You mean like dwarf females =p
    -.-^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I do admit it looks a little wierd for something with 0% muscle to be swinging around a giant Worldbreaker 2h axe.
    o.O
    did you ever look carefully at the muscles of nightelf females' arms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Also, just a tad bigger weapons on female Blood Elves.
    agreed!
    i don't want my 2h axes to be as "big" as an one handed dagger of human females

    @_@

  16. #7156
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    To be fair though, the number of melee females of the night elf and draenei is substasially less than males or even female humans.
    yeah most are casters

    why did we have to cut of her head.. ooh poor crusade
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  17. #7157
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,341
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    why did we have to cut of her head.. ooh poor crusade
    Because she was a crazy bitch?



  18. #7158
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Because she was a crazy bitch?
    I blame Mal'ganis in disguise
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  19. #7159
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    why did we have to cut of her head.. ooh poor crusade
    isn't that Abendis?
    it's not "crusade" then :P

    @_@

  20. #7160
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    isn't that Abendis?
    it's not "crusade" then :P
    Meh onlsaught or what ever i still call it Scarlet Crusade
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •