The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I'm not very insane... only 12.5%.

Sunshine, you know whenever I see you as the last poster when I click settings I get a pang of fear that you have closed the thread because something has happened since I last looked at it. Am I developing a phobia?

One for you anyway, with the rainbows and what not...

Shilokh on DeviantArt:

And another...

VividIllustrator on DeviantArt:

And one for Lokann,
    Yunabella on DeviantArt:
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Lol you're not the only one >_>
    But that doesn't mean we want her to stop posting!
    We wuv you Sunshine!

By Zevnen on DeviantArt:
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

I think Mortis is turning in his [Forum] Grave -Dal ;]

No comment.
    Someone put that pic in a thread the other day, boubs lock response was quite funny

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Someone put that pic in a thread the other day, boubs lock response was quite funny
    See now I really want to know the response.

I bet it was:
    "Nani!?"
    Was it?

Was it? =P

>Edit< Bugger, it was Boub, not Bahu.
    Ah well.
    Was it...
    Zut'Alors!

Did it get locked because of the pic? I don't want to risk locking this...
    It was more about the context it was posted in, here i think it would be fine. What was funny was that sunshine locked it and said "Enough", and Boub comes in saying "Thats what Varian said!"

Probably.
    I hope he didn't get a perm

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 11:02 PM ----------

I think he is not perma, but he wont post anymore as he said something about that and it would depend on waht answer he got from the one offending him or something quite sad as i miss him, but not at the same time strange huh?

It was more about the context it was posted in, here i think it would be fine. What was funny was that sunshine locked it and said "Enough", and Boub comes in saying "Thats what Varian said!"
    =O
    Oh no he di'n't!

Kill-Bloody-Rosesxxx on DeviantArt

Varian is not happeh!

lool

lol

You lost me here, what?
    I miss Mortis, but not at the same time. Kinda hard to explain

Let's say, you miss the slightly less weird part of him?
    I miss the part of him that does not think that children and him should rule the world and using the adults as breeding machines i mean WTF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Sunshine, you know whenever I see you as the last poster when I click settings I get a pang of fear that you have closed the thread because something has happened since I last looked at it. Am I developing a phobia?

One for you anyway, with the rainbows and what not...
    Thanks! Sorry for scaring you :x I'm nice, really! (Proof on IRC -- free hugs! See my sig, or the link in the RP discussion forum sticky )

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    But that doesn't mean we want her to stop posting!
    We wuv you Sunshine!
    Wuv you too!

I hope he didn't get a perm
    Not perma. Not for asking for an apology, either, although I won't go into more.

Nah, I locked it because the context was a bit much. And then Bibi found it and made the lock message "better"

I certainly hope he didn't get a perm either...

Not many guys can pull that look off!

Ba dum tishhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    This art takes badass to another level.. well it could if Ragnaros and Rivendare was in there, but i guess KT makes up for that.
    (random bosses)
    (vashj)
    (halion)
    the bosses pic needs more Algalon and yogg. seriously, i think lore-wise Alg would be the most dangerous to azeroth (not personally, but what he would do if given enough time in the observatory). And halion looks awesome

6.5%
    It's stupid that knowing quantum mechanics makes you insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    6.5%
    It's stupid that knowing quantum mechanics makes you insane.
    I agree, 11% myself. I am dead tired so that's all from me today. Good night all!

Sanctity, level 90 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

Sanest so far atleast.

I think it's impossible to get 0% in that test.

if you leave all the ansers on "no" then you do get a 0%, wich is od because the first question is " do you consider yourself sane?"

according to this test, considering yourself sane, being willing to take the test, and wearing a hat make you .56% insane each, what if the hat is part of a uniform like...you're in the military... ok nvm, they got a point on the hats. everyone in my unit is bonkers
    Last edited by Starscythe; 2010-11-21 at 11:47 PM.

By cazamonster

No comment.
    Disturbing... is this what horde fan boys see when they dream?

No.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-11-22 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn mac cool View Post
    Not to be a pain, but please, please do not even mention the word Fanboy (or troll) in this thread. Aside from a couple of conflicts *Cough* MortisLysahTrulteandsomeotherpeople *Cough* it has been kept free of name calling, arguing, etc, and this would be a bad time for anything like that to start!

Horde and Alliance are equally <3 and lovely and wonderful and Harmony Harmony Oh Love >^.^><^.^><^.^< And all that.

Kyun-Kun on DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Finn mac cool View Post
    You assume they dream...

*cough*

Anyways, back on subject:

LET THERE BE LIGH-er, WAGGLE!!

Sure, it's pissed waggle, but waggle none the less.

EDIT:
    You may notice I changed my avatar. Was getting a little annoying seeing 3+ messages in my inbox each day asking, "Where's your avatar from?, so it's gone.

Forever.

Besides, having an "Alliance" avatar won't work out for me if I'm switching over to the Horde in a couple days...
    Last edited by Tikaru; 2010-11-22 at 02:16 AM.