I will be posting a fairly large amount of her stuff in the near future Let there be rejoicing! Not this post though, because I like to tease.

Cute undead:

Orc and Tauren Ladies sketch:
    Sanctity, level 110 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctity View Post
    I see you and raise:
    [img]cook[/img]
    yum yum barbecue

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    so much new stuff to do in wow now, not enough time to spend here

Honestly, I've read about it and unless I want to blitz the new, better structured, loremaster there's nothing demanding my immediate attention. I'm off out now though so here's a nice Noxy piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm off also needs to farm that goblin rep to exalted

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Drunk art time with this, possibly familiar, lonely nerd who is right now reading his own raid idea, which will soon be gone from the internet, and wondering if it was worthwhile making such a thing instead of taking up smoking or some shit my evening could have gone better.

A troll shaman. Sketched, the beautiful bare bones of art. He smiles as he humours himself, holding the skull and muttering "alas...". Who knows what battle or catacomb or fallen foe he plucked the skull from as he prepares to stand again and resume his own wars and love affairs wherever he may stand.

A coloured night elf; beautifully drawn and detailed, the leggings and hair being particular features, the look the character gives is excellently executed by the artist. It speaks a welcome to a friend, a half curious look that invites the companion to stand beside her.

A night elf practising swordplay in the fields with the warm sun lighting the few clouds in the blue sky the brightest, fiery gold. Blades dance and sing as he lets himself forget all his troubles in favour of the discipline of the blade, stroke - parry - riposte - feign - lunge - sidestep - strike - withdraw and re-engage. In true crisis the art might be forgotten by the mind but the hands will know their craft, as ugly and futile as it can be they will know. He is a born soldier, one who will give his all whenever it is asked of him, expect nothing and prize every tiny victory he gains as greatly as if it were the pinnacle of his life's achievements.

Maybe I'm reading too much into these... what the hell. I read what I want, when I want and this can stay 'til morning at least so someone can see it and it might mean something....

I feel too literate for being this drunk, please excuse me while I fix this:
    wfuher arfe.ubeab oue4i8y18034! erihaeg BUHUHBU. My shoes still hurt. sr,gfy\rf-acookieifyouknowwherethatsentancewasfrom-arefluyg. dbv;fav
    Last edited by Sanctity; 2010-11-25 at 01:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilena View Post

Wee I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving tomorrow!
    That is so cute, Lil! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lilena View Post
    Wee I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving tomorrow!
    Why did I think Thanksgiving was in July.
    But adorable picture ^_^
    Drunk art time with this, possibly familiar, lonely nerd who is right now reading his own raid idea, which will soon be gone from the internet, and wondering if it was worthwhile making such a thing instead of taking up smoking or some shit my evening could have gone better.
    Smoking not so good.

A troll shaman. Sketched, the beautiful bare bones of art. He smiles as he humours himself, holding the skull and muttering "alas...". Who knows what battle or catacomb or fallen foe he plucked the skull from as he prepares to stand again and resume his own wars and love affairs wherever he may stand.
    You were reading Hamlet before getting drunk? =P
    In that case, I don't think his love affair is doing so well - in fact, I think he just got back from a quick trip and the lady he loves might have just drowned.

A coloured night elf; beautifully drawn and detailed, the leggings and hair being particular features, the look the character gives is excellently executed by the artist. It speaks a welcome to a friend, a half curious look that invites the companion to stand beside her.
    If I'm going to read into this, I would say she is watching a beautiful sunset and wants her friend to share it with her. Or something similar.
    A night elf practising swordplay in the fields with the warm sun lighting the few clouds in the blue sky the brightest, fiery gold. Blades dance and sing as he lets himself forget all his troubles in favour of the discipline of the blade, stroke - parry - riposte - feign - lunge - sidestep - strike - withdraw and re-engage. In true crisis the art might be forgotten by the mind but the hands will know their craft, as ugly and futile as it can be they will know. He is a born soldier, one who will give his all whenever it is asked of him, expect nothing and prize every tiny victory he gains as greatly as if it were the pinnacle of his life's achievements.
    Pretty well written introduction from someone who is drunk =P
    Remind me to have a few when I start writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    http://cache.mars.sina.com.cn/nd/hinews/img/games/wowarts/size/70/8695731404cedc3465339a.jpg
    By Seamless
    This is one of the most amazingly beautiful things I've ever seen.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Akomeogi! I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Smoking not so good.
    That's why I've never even had one cigarette.
    You were reading Hamlet before getting drunk? =P
    In that case, I don't think his love affair is doing so well - in fact, I think he just got back from a quick trip and the lady he loves might have just drowned.
    Naa, but I know that almost any time I was hold a skull like that I'd mutter those words and have myself a little smile.
    If I'm going to read into this, I would say she is watching a beautiful sunset and wants her friend to share it with her. Or something similar.
    I could see that and could've written about it but I wrote that intro last of the three and decided to make it shortish so I could get to bed.

Pretty well written introduction from someone who is drunk =P
    Remind me to have a few when I start writing.
    I don't recommend it, my writing while sober is better than while drunk like anyone else. It's just thinner on the ground.

On topic: A night elf!

I know we got confused for a second, but this thread isn't turning Japanese anytime soon.

Noxy time, break it down:

The Banshee Queen!

This one is a crop since the full thing is borderline but it's still awesome. Ladies and Gentlefolk I give you Vivian Violet!

EDIT: bonus pic from another artist
    Last edited by Sanctity; 2010-11-25 at 02:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

Oh shi-!
    Dude that's bad ass! I like the Dragon and Rhonin in the backround
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    And from my avatars artist:
    Oh, Death Knights...

Deleted
    Anyone got Human/Night Elf, Rogue art? Female ofc <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quick bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    I may draw a pic commemorating my sister's fall into the Deathwing Scar or whatever it's called nowadays.