The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merany View Post
    Indeed, the cow is awesome. Ah if only I could photoshop... Or maybe it's better this way, I would most likely never leave my computer if I could. Also, new sketch with poor proportions (what with the hind legs that looks kinda... shrunk...)

Made with an average black pen, which is why the lines are rather messy at some points and such...
    I like it, especially when it has a sketchy feel, though I agree the Legs might be a little stumpy ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctity View Post
    And here's my personal effort (again) because I can:
    And this the only fan art I know about for my instance/raid suggestion, I was so f'ing proud to have inspired someone I can't even tell you.
    =O
    REPOST. SPAM. BAN!
    *Cough* Sorry.
    And well what can we say, you're an inspiring guy! You make raids and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsepish View Post
    Hooray, I can post pictures now. Couple older things I've done..
    On the first one my favourite part is the background, but the detail and colour on staff/model are amazing too =]
    Palestress and Whitemane ^_^ Brilliant.
    The third one also works well with the background, very nice!
    And the last one might be my favourite, really like profiles and this one is done well ^_^
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

The unded priest details level posted from Sanctity is amazing.

To Tsepish :
    The first one is very nice, colors and drawing detail are just awesome. I'm maybe wrong but the second one was probably hard to make . I took a look at your DeviantArt profile and models are always very worked.

Stop! It's shaman time!

Sanctity, level 90 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

shamans pffff

Scenery art is good art!

Sanctity, level 90 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctity View Post
    Scenery art is good art!
    Scenery art is good art!

Ajder on DeviantArt:
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

One of my more art savvy friends is currently working on a caramelldansen gif for Kyeri, will be posting when it's done. Looks epic though, can't wait to show it off.

And, yes, I do realize that I'm systematically destroying my death knight's chances of being feared or respected by anyone or anything

Cool stuff so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    One of my more art savvy friends is currently working on a caramelldansen gif for Kyeri, will be posting when it's done. Looks epic though, can't wait to show it off.

And, yes, I do realize that I'm systematically destroying my death knight's chances of being feared or respected by anyone or anything
    lol xD

sounds awesome
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

Last I checked blizzard beat you to it.
    Consider yourself good publicity for the class >.>
    "I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the united states of America
    and to the republic for which it stands, one nation divided under many gods, Indecisive, with ignorance and greed for all
    "Maybe if our kids recited the truth before class they would grow to avoid the mistakes of their forefathers."

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Last I checked blizzard beat you to it.
    Consider yourself good publicity for the class >.>
    im still afraid of dk's not as much as they fear me *locky doom brought upon after casting fear* until they strangulate me ;-;
    I may be defeated someday.. by someone.... but it wont be today, nor by you!

nice nelf
    I may be defeated someday.. by someone.... but it wont be today, nor by you!

Quote Originally Posted by rallyhn View Post
    nice nelf
    ye, i l ike this one also

This last one is awesome !

Not traditional fanart, but this is a banner a friend of mine did for our guildsite (sadly it's too big though)! It feature's our three officers Starsoul, Eharenda and Baharroth.

Link only because of the size ):
    Thumbnailed it for you. /Dalliah
    Last edited by Chelly; 2010-12-05 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Fixing image

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 01:11 PM ----------

dalliah, renegade raven, lokann, elyaan (and dark side) gratz on your promotes to moderator

yeah gratz to the new mods, i hope you will endure being one
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Thanks both of you :x
    no problemo
    aslong you guys will keep posting art also when not busy on the other general forums don't want that this thread dies :s
    Last edited by Synaia; 2010-12-05 at 12:46 PM.