1. #8601
    Dont know if this has been posted yet not looking through 496 pages but I just thought this was so badass.



    Zul'jin in this picture says: Nobody badduh dan me!

    Illidan says back: You are not prepared!
    Last edited by surafang; 2010-12-31 at 04:34 AM.

  2. #8602
    Wow, that one of Illidan is really cool <3. He is one of my all time favorite characters. I have so much to post, but not enough post count.. *sigh..* I don't like postign nonsense posts, so I do have a question.


    This happens to me all the time.. I see a page 497, but I can't get to it. I click on it, and still get the page 496. I've tried hitting last page.. still no change. Even tried changing the url to 497.. Is it just a page display error?

  3. #8603
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranela View Post
    Wow, that one of Illidan is really cool <3. He is one of my all time favorite characters. I have so much to post, but not enough post count.. *sigh..* I don't like postign nonsense posts, so I do have a question.


    This happens to me all the time.. I see a page 497, but I can't get to it. I click on it, and still get the page 496. I've tried hitting last page.. still no change. Even tried changing the url to 497.. Is it just a page display error?
    Common problem, discrepancy between forum lists and thread display. Don't sweat it. PM someone if you want them to post links for you.

  4. #8604
    My Nelf Druid Nymeriya. I couldn't be arsed to draw the armour myself. Everything else though is drawn free-hand.
    To view more, visit: http://xmatineex.deviantart.com/


  5. #8605
    nice nelf, great deviantart gallery ^^
    I may be defeated someday.. by someone.... but it wont be today, nor by you!

  6. #8606
    Warchief Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    2,205

  7. #8607
    The Orc Bear Form is definately a winner and would love to see that in the near future!

  8. #8608
    I did a drawing of arthas but im scard to put it up if anyone finds it funny

    ---------- Post added 2011-01-04 at 03:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    ok I seriously think i'm one of those who like sick, mad, violent female characters... Jaina looks better as an evil character.
    Your right she does look better evil.

  9. #8609
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,817
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpig98 View Post
    I did a drawing of arthas but im scard to put it up if anyone finds it funny
    don't worry, we are nice ;]

  10. #8610
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    13,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    don't worry, we are nice ;]
    Speak for yourself, I delight in ripping apart the dreams of budding artists.

    *Laughs maniacally*


  11. #8611

  12. #8612
    Mechagnome Hoofshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Speak for yourself, I delight in ripping apart the dreams of budding artists.

    *Laughs maniacally*
    im scared...

    As you should be. ~Lokann

    Don't listen to him, we are wuvely! ~Raven
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-01-13 at 10:44 PM.

  13. #8613
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    femtaurs
    Nothing short of the best =D

  14. #8614
    Mechagnome Hoofshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post
    im scared...

    As you should be. ~Lokann
    oh noes, lokann is messing with my posts (which come from my mind, so therefore hes messing with my mind)

    In the meantime, i scrapped the LK25 man raid art and started on a new one, Acetwo vs Magmaw

  15. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post
    oh noes, lokann is messing with my posts (which come from my mind, so therefore hes messing with my mind)

    In the meantime, i scrapped the LK25 man raid art and started on a new one, Acetwo vs Magmaw
    Ohhhh, sounds good, steakboy! Make Magm'aaawwwwww cute and shtuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

  16. #8616
    Mechagnome Hoofshock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Ohhhh, sounds good, steakboy! Make Magm'aaawwwwww cute and shtuff
    lol, im saving the teddy gnome for frankenfarian

    anyone know where to get a good scanner? i still need 1

  17. #8617
    Stood in the Fire Nyuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    496


    Requested by a friend
    I draw stuff.
    Nyuun
    --Www.ScrubBusters.com-- Recruiting exceptional players.

  18. #8618
    Pit Lord Schattenlied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    2,434
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Finally found my chinese site... somehow it disappeared from my bookmarks.

    Huh, looks almost like they used as a reference for that

  19. #8619
    Piece I'm currently working on, I'm trying to depict a lore accurate Queen Azshara, octopus version, not the in game Lady Vashj place holder.



    And face wip close up.



    I'll post again once i finish it...in a few month as I'm very slow.
    Last edited by Xelaeno; 2011-01-08 at 11:49 PM. Reason: fixed broken link

    GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

    Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

  20. #8620
    High Overlord sadistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Agrammar server
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by xelaeno View Post
    piece i'm currently working on, i'm trying to depict a lore accurate queen azshara, octopus version, not the in game lady vashj place holder.

    I'll post again once i finish it...in a few month as i'm very slow.
    looks awesome

    When you do finish it, PM me pleeease I want to see it ^.^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •