Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    you clearly need to change back to draenei soon :P
    Bah! Hypocrite! You just want to keep all the sexy little blood elf girls to yourself!

My first official WoW art tried my best.

you've truly reached the highest possible honor a painter can ever reach now!!
    Not quite yet P: Getting there though. Finishing up my rogue (found a ton of anatomy issues) and once I'm done I'll post that. I think I can post now. Summer and Sula I like their painterly works. It's also nice to see a variety of different fanworks.

http://grayattack.egloos.com/ I submit that for more fanart if it hasn't been already.

Haven't drawn anything for some years.. Also she was supposed to hold sword and have some clothes but I think it's better this way ;d

It's supposed to be a female..
    Last edited by Thes; 2011-01-10 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Rough start of an illustration of a dream I had once. Going to finish it... eventually.
    is this me v u? DRAW ME BETTER

---------- Post added 2011-01-10 at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post
    There is no escape from the fury of the Twiiilight Flight!!

as nathan explosion would say

BBBRRUUUTTAAALLLLLL

Found something interesting....

I want my own pet Orc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    Wow, wasn't expecting my art to show up here O_o thank you <3 that means a lot.
    You definitely earned the mention. It's not often that someone can creatively capture that native / tribal feel while still making the scene a respectable action shot. Definitely talent there. I love the detail in this. I'd love a link to more if you have them.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    You definitely earned the mention. It's not often that someone can creatively capture that native / tribal feel while still making the scene a respectable action shot. Definitely talent there. I love the detail in this. I'd love a link to more if you have them.
    There was going to be so much more in that picture but I couldn't get the opposing Skullsplitter troll painted to match Ai'alarion. I spent so much time on that bg and it was all wasted Currently working on a troll rogue for a contest for a group on dA. And your words mean a lot. I'm working hard to get my art up to snuff to match the blizzard style while still holding mine. I want to be a concept artist for Blizz but who doesn't?? Still got a ways to go.

http://zaebrael.deviantart.com/
    Last edited by Zaebrael; 2011-01-11 at 01:20 PM. Reason: typed address wrong derp

I love all art in here..i would post my own but i really suck..i even got a tablet but im so shit with the programs that makes it count..like corel paint and photoshop ...wish i was better at em,im totally lost in those programs lol.
    meow

Quote Originally Posted by Syvala View Post
    I love all art in here..i would post my own but i really suck..i even got a tablet but im so shit with the programs that makes it count..like corel paint and photoshop ...wish i was better at em,im totally lost in those programs lol.
    hehe I started drawing traces out of animal books then Pokemon
    I found an easier time with PS than I did in Painter. Though for some it's the other way around. If you're having trouble with finding your way with PS you can PM me and I can do what I can to help you

I found an easier time with PS than I did in Painter. Though for some it's the other way around. If you're having trouble with finding your way with PS you can PM me and I can do what I can to help you
    Great gonna try around abit first ^^ but if u have any recommendations or tips on how to start then dont hesitate to throw a pm <3
    meow

If only I was a good artist
    No. No no no no nononnonon

Oh man, long time no see guys. Really sorry about the wait. There have been more and more family problems since I was last here, especially between me and my father. Life in general has just roughed me up. Also, I've been drawing faster than I can finish and reformat earlier works, so I just bit the bullet and stopped in order to get everything in order.

DeviantART link: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/

I have a couple of pieces you'll have to go to my DeviantArt to see because of nudity, but the one I really want people to see is the Alexstrasza piece I started some time ago. Don't worry, it's not naughty, it's just artistic nude, but I'm really proud of it so far, so if you can, It would be great if you could head over to my devART.

On with the art:

Whenever I think of Draenei shamans, I can't see them having a wolf form, so this strange, little alien ungulate popped out of my brain when I was trying to create wildlife for the Draenei home planet, Argus:

Quick concept of my Draenei shaman's 'wolf' form:

I've been trying out different hair styles for my undead hunter, and this is my favourite so far:

Nozdormu:

A while ago I was bored and decided to experiment with my crossbreed character, Kieran. I thought he'd look great as a death knight, so I did some rough crappy sketches of him in Hellraiser inspired outfits and decided on the one shown in this picture.
    It was great fun developing a darker side to him. A side that has no qualms about seducing men, killing them, eating them, and then keeping their skulls and other bones as trophies or even armour or jewellery. I loved this side of him so much I decided to actually have it as an actual part of him, instead of just a side experiment. Anyways, an earlier version of the picture depicted him in a much more skimpier string thong, but I made it brazilian cut so his 'golden globes' aren't completely hangin' out. :P

Margarita Mitersaw, a female Gnome druid in the form of a sand cat! If only they could be druids...
    You get the internet if you can figure out where I got inspiration for her name:

So over that last bit, I've drawn many many sketches and finally decided to put them into sketchdumps.

If you want the full sized image for this, just go to my DeviantART, open it, and then hit download on the right side of the screen (I also have an uncensored version...hurrhurr) Also, a list of what each dump includes can be found in the main versions of these pieces in my devART gallery:

Same for this one:

I was recently reading an article about Hugh Hefner and one of the pictures in it showed some of his girls dressed up, so I took some inspiration from the outfits to create a little getup for Kieran(Worgen Orc crossbreed). Throughout his side of the story he works at various Azerothian cathouses:

Phew, that's a lot. There's still loads of stuff I still need to format, so expect more soon...hopefully.

Last edited by Mihir; 2011-01-13 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    On with the art:
    Nice Stuff. Especially your sketches.
    I've looked through your dA Gallery, too. I like your ideas, the sand-cat is awesome.

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun View Post
    Requested by a friend
    Good as always ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaeno View Post
    Piece I'm currently working on, I'm trying to depict a lore accurate Queen Azshara, octopus version, not the in game Lady Vashj place holder.

I'll post again once i finish it...in a few month as I'm very slow.
    Looks very good so far, very good. Would call it finished now and still be impressive =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Erm, Hi Alexstrasza's breasts?
    Erm. /Cough,
    Hai Alex. Nice to meet breasts.
    Damnit.
    Please go back into Dragonform, I cannot focus on fighting like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaMoon View Post
    Hey there guys!
    Hai der =D
    Here it is, just got it off from the oven:
    !
    =O
    You have talent. In fact, you have talents. Plural talent. Or something.
    ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Ressing the thread to post my own work-in-progress
    Felt that it was time for another Kyeri.
    That's actually a cut above the rest of your stuff Kal, really nice =D
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiGadi View Post
    dont think ill finish this anytime soon lol
    Please do ^_^
    Finished!
    /Applauds.
    you've truly reached the highest possible honor a painter can ever reach now!!
    Indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    Yay, more user Art.
    Thank you thank you thank you ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post

It's supposed to be a female..
    Love it.
    Though many on this thread will ask for more Cleavage before they accept it as female =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Syvala View Post
    Just sketch stuff, that's what I do. When you are happy with a sketch try improving on it with some computer programme. Doesn't have to be perfect ;]
    Very similar to me, though I copied instead of traced... and tried drawing animals after Pokemon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskinor Is Here View Post
    If only I was a good artist
    Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice
    Practice!
    Oh man, long time no see guys. Really sorry about the wait.
    Your art is good enough one view in a year is fine =P
    Your post is a big one so I will skip the quoting and just say it:

You are a credit to Art. Honestly.
    I love your sketches, and you are one of the few people that can make me enjoy a computer made piece as much as another talented person's sketch.
    The fact that you upload them here for us is like having a priceless present every time <3
    As well as skilled, you're creative, thank you so much ^_^
    If you haven't made a fortune off artwork yet, find a way!

Quote Originally Posted by Juniel View Post
    Nice Stuff. Especially your sketches.
    I've looked through your dA Gallery, too. I like your ideas, the sand-cat is awesome.
    She's awesome.
    I don't throw that word around a lot, because it is meant to mean Godlike, or something.
    But here it works.
    Honest, genuinely talented people make me happy =D
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

High Overlord
    Yay epic thread is ressurected! Made a sketch tonight with a dwarf fishing, but my scanner's acting up so I can't upload it...

Also Rachel, your work is very impressive, kudos to you Especially like the Gnome cat piece, and not only because cats are my favorite in the animal kingdom

i love the alexstrasza art piece, but would, if you sit and think, would she be crying for?
    I may be defeated someday.. by someone.... but it wont be today, nor by you!

Bah! Hypocrite! You just want to keep all the sexy little blood elf girls to yourself!
    oh, i have enough sexy little bloodelf girls myself, don't worry. i'm not THAT greedy.
    besides, blood elves tend to be bitchy, so i'd prefer more cute draenei girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    well, at least you tried and had the guts to post it here

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Also she was supposed to hold sword and have some clothes but I think it's better this way ;d
    you should draw some draenei girls who are supposed to be armed and clothed some time :x

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Found something interesting....
    yeah..
    if Garots found "something interesting", i guess most other people should run as fast as they can!

On with the art:
    i'm in love with that "little alien ungulate"! i wants on me shamy <3

and as i've probably said countless times before, at least in the draenei appreciation thread (*sniff*), i'd like to see more of argus' wildlife one time, hopefully we get the argus expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    cute.
    badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Erm, Hi Alexstrasza's breasts?
    Erm. /Cough,
    Hai Alex. Nice to meet breasts.
    Damnit.
    Please go back into Dragonform, I cannot focus on fighting like this.
    i feel with you..

but yeah, why is she crying? :/

but yeah, why is she crying? :/
    Because the weight of the breasts is disfiguring her spine.