1. #8881
    i cant figure it out either. i can resize a certain part just fine over multiple layers, so i know its possible. probably just a setting you have on that you dont know about.

  2. #8882
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Norway, Oslo
    Posts
    156
    I has art! Well.... Art-like things. But whatever.


    Due to the lined paper (Curse you, school issued notebooks!) I suggest clicking for full size... The lines kinda ruin the face :/



    The Sundering in STV (or, it kinda looks like the Sundering in STV...)



    Still working on this one, need to get the body proportions right <_< And the nose... and the eyes... and the shading... and... well, a lot of things. But at least I have 8 hours of school time to fix it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Merany; 2011-02-03 at 09:25 PM.

  3. #8883

    Nitzleplick.deviantart.com

    Heres the link of me painting it :d

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JWtorlSIE
    Noone can go back and change the past, but you can start from now and change the future.

  4. #8884




    YUP! U KNOW IT! SHAMAN TIME!





  5. #8885
    More MS Paint drawings I did for my pets:



    My Characters: Archion, Orrik, Taggerung, Nimbalo, Russano, Remylebèau, Sherløck, Dastan, Riku, Mako, Oracion.

    My Mains: Orrik and Mako

  6. #8886
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I promise that I'll have new art to post really soon, but right now, I need your help...like, really bad. I'm at my wit's end.

    By the way I'm using Photoshop CS4
    Okay, so I'm trying to select within selected layers and resize only a part of the image, and I'm pretty sure I've been able to do this before, but it's not working right. So what I've done is select my 6 layers, then take the lasso tool and select the character's head, then I go to Edit -> Transform -> Scale and try to resize it, but instead of only resizing the head, it's resizing his whole body.

    Now, I'm pretty sure I've been able to select multiple layers, and then select part of the image and resize that certain part. I just want to know if there's something wrong with photoshop (perhaps a button was pressed by accident, or a setting is off) or if I'm just going nucking futs.
    Are you sure that you have the correct layer selected? Also, is it possible that the layers you have are locked together?

  7. #8887
    Fluffy Kitten Mihir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitzleplick View Post
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/032/8/8/remorseless_winter_by_nitzleplick-d38j6lc.png
    Nitzleplick.deviantart.com

    Heres the link of me painting it :d

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JWtorlSIE
    thats totally awesome

  8. #8888
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    I promise that I'll have new art to post really soon, but right now, I need your help...like, really bad. I'm at my wit's end.

    By the way I'm using Photoshop CS4
    Okay, so I'm trying to select within selected layers and resize only a part of the image, and I'm pretty sure I've been able to do this before, but it's not working right. So what I've done is select my 6 layers, then take the lasso tool and select the character's head, then I go to Edit -> Transform -> Scale and try to resize it, but instead of only resizing the head, it's resizing his whole body.

    Now, I'm pretty sure I've been able to select multiple layers, and then select part of the image and resize that certain part. I just want to know if there's something wrong with photoshop (perhaps a button was pressed by accident, or a setting is off) or if I'm just going nucking futs.
    You can only have one layer selected for specific selections. Unfortunately there's no way (I know of or can find yet) where you can make that specific selection for multiple layers and edit it. If I find something I'll post it.

  9. #8889
    Requesting some tauren paladin fanart, haven't seen too much arond so would be awesome, thanks

  10. #8890
    Fluffy Kitten bahumut5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,745
    *glares at the pages*
    Everything still seems to be in order. Carry on.
    Remember:
    * evil look
    Ill be watching you all.

    Anyway, I really see some nice stuff in here.
    I love that when people make "art" its actually art rather than the "default" look most artist give their pictures these days :>
    Winner of the Award: Troll of the year 2010... apparently.
    Know the Anime Rules! | General Moderator
    I went to Kate's Birthday Party!!!
    (Thanks to Célina for fixing my Avatar)
    Dotje & Minoes I miss you both

  11. #8891
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    11,808
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Ill be watching you all.
    Relax, we have a bunch of mods checking the thread all the time.



  12. #8892
    Fluffy Kitten bahumut5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Relax, we have a bunch of mods checking the thread all the time.
    Yes, but its more fun if I find rule breakers in this thread.
    Gives me an excuse to lock it :P
    And I like locking popular stuff.
    Makes me more popular in some way :>

    Ow by the way Lokann.
    Score: Sylvanas 1, Maiev 0.
    Winner of the Award: Troll of the year 2010... apparently.
    Know the Anime Rules! | General Moderator
    I went to Kate's Birthday Party!!!
    (Thanks to Célina for fixing my Avatar)
    Dotje & Minoes I miss you both

  13. #8893
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,679
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Gives me an excuse to lock it :P
    And I like locking popular stuff.
    Makes me more popular in some way :>
    I want to delete this thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Ow by the way Lokann.
    Score: Sylvanas 1, Maiev 0.
    Draka > Both.

  14. #8894
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    11,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Draka > Both.
    Draka! <3



    Sadly, this is not her. But it's close enough.



  15. #8895
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    * evil look
    Ill be watching you all.
    sweeet jesus :O run for ya life!
    My SoundCloud.
    Take a look and comment!

  16. #8896
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    11,808
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I spot nipples.
    They're hidden. Kinda.



  17. #8897
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I spot nipples.
    Do they make you randy, baby? Jk, jk.


    That is an awesome orc pin-up though very lazy and cheap way to not render the feet =/

  18. #8898
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    And I like locking popular stuff.
    Makes me more popular in some way :>
    should have locked the DAT then :P

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Sylvanas <3
    <3

    btw Dalliah, i don't know if i should love your avatar because it's so cute and cuddly or if i should hate it, because it's no draenei..
    life's full of hard desicions :/
    either way, i adore your sig ^_^

  19. #8899
    Oh lord! 10 mbs in views in just one day for the pics I posted! I apologize if the images go link dead for a while

  20. #8900
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,532
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Therazane's real female form.
    That´s hot! Not as hot as her elemental form but still.

    Easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go easy go boy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •