Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had this talent. I'm impressed!

I love Scunosi's moonkin ceramic figure, that's pure talent right there friend.

Deleted

Lukou, Loa of healing

15+ Year Old Account
    Oooh your getting good Lokann! but your picture lacks color!

Elementium, Art Attack!

10+ Year Old Account

What BE should look like in-game. Quite faithful to the original concept art from TFT too.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2011-02-25 at 11:01 PM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Got lots of Noxy goodness in there :-)

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

I forgot this thread existed. Thank god for subscribing to it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Paladin T2<3

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-02-22 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I forgot this thread existed. Thank god for subscribing to it...
    you did mis alot of pages didn't you?

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like your average rock celebrity couple.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not standing right behind you....dont look....I SAID DON'T LOOK
    Have you ever wondered what it would look like if someone mixed Spyro and Deathwing? Well wonder no more!

There is no Logic in WoW, only Blizzlogic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Sweet sassy molassy. That's quite the helping of concept art. Great selection of designs. I have to say I'd prefer this version to the ingame model, even though they seem a bit more dog-like than wolf-like without shaggy cheeks. Love the sinister smirk on the red-eyed one.

Sorry to hear things are rough with the family, that's never easy. Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks. The reason I left off shaggy fur was to stay close as possible to the original model, and to keep things clean. It's hard for me to do concept art for models because I always want to draw them more realistically, so for these I just tried to stay smooth.

It's okay, I'll get through the family stuff. It's just sometimes I go through a bit of a breaking point. I just wish I had enough gall to stand up to them properly and just say what I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    My family forced me to go to Church 'till I was 17, despite me not believing since I was about 12. One night I just sat down with them and told them enough was enough, that I felt it didn't seem like they realised I could think for myself, that I have my own opinion and that it seemed like it didn't matter to them. I think that that, after years of telling them I didn't want to go because I thought it was silly, was what made them realised it was wrong to make me keep going.
    Not the same experience you are having, but I know the frustration you can feel when religion is forced on you.
    I think we all have fights with our families though, I know I have, but as long as they actually love you! Them forcing me to act like something I'm not has never been something I have experienced other than the whole Catholic thing, so I can't imagine how that must be frustrating for you but if it helps - the fact that you have so much talent in art on its own proves you have a right to be proud of yourself ^_^

That sounds kind of condescending reading back over it, but I mean it. If someone tells me to be proud of myself I usually think they have no idea what they're talking about, but it's a difficult thing to say without sounding insincere, but I meant it! You have ridiculous amounts of talent and are deserving of the highest praise!

Which brings me to the Art. Amazing, as always. I much prefer these to the ingame model. The killing with bare hands is dramatic and interesting, the colour on all of your pieces is spot on, and the Platypus made be chuckle =D
    The different expressions suit the Worgen well, and the hairstyles are inspired ;]
    I like the middle one of the 9.

Always a treat to view your stuff, thank you <3
    Oh, and the corrupted one is going to haunt my dreams!

Here's a song to listen to if you are feeling down!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AIlz...79&playnext=11
    Always cheers me up, and it's generally catchy.
    I think I was 14 when I finally stood up to my parents and told them enough was enough with regards to church. When they stopped making me go, I thought that was that, and there would be no more crap. I was so wrong. It's almost like they're compensating; "okay, you don't have to go to church anymore, but we'll pester you and make you feel wrong about everything." My mom doesn't really say anything, it's my grandmother I'm having trouble with. And because she's older I'm not allowed to argue or talk back, etc. Oh well. My dad pesters me more about college/university, being a 'lady,' just nitpicky things that have built up over the years.

Don't worry, you're not being condescending at all.
    Thanks...whenever I feel down I try to remember that I have my art. That,my boyfriend, and you guys are keeping me sane.

D'aww thanks for the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    @Rachel
    I'm an adult female figure in your life =(
    Keep telling yourself that =D ~Raven.
    And your work is stunning.
    Thanks Lysah.
    What I mean more by 'female figure' is a woman who will be with me during female stuff, like comforting me on my period, supporting me when I have my child, teaching me how to nurse, so on and so forth. Even though I pretty much know how to do those things, it would be really nice having a woman who's close to me pass down her knowledge. I want my mom to be my female figure in my life, but we have too many things not in common, and there's contention. I have a friend who's willing to be with me for these things but our relationship has become really strained over the past 3 years and sometimes I feel as though I don't even know her. At least my boyfriend is wholeheartedly supportive of these things (he's not squeamish at all, I love him so much for that ), but it would be nice to have some female support, since it's sort of different, or traditional in a sense.

Anyways, I was going to finish up some art and post it today, but about a half-hour ago I started getting an aura and now my migraine is settling in. I'll hopefully be feeling better by the end of the day. I shall now leave and go 'give my offering to the porcelain god.'

Deleted
    Awesome work! *thumbs up*

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since the EU servers are down, I might as well post those sketches I was gonna post more than a week ago... <_< Once again, lined paper...
    This first is pretty much just a quick sketch with a slightly off facial expression. Semi-based on the Night Elf in the classic WoW opening cinematic.

And a random draenei portrait. Need to open up her lips a bit more though (they were originally closed completely, but damned lines make it look like her mouth is slightly open in an 'Ahh' expression thing, so I had to change it)...

All criticism appreciated!
    Last edited by Telanore; 2011-02-22 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-02-23 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

15+ Year Old Account
    Not to be a downer.. but it might be time to start using thumbnails guys :P

Deleted
    Whiptail pic is nice lol

Deleted

SuperCoolUndeadOnaBike