Deleted
    I don't usually like male blood elf art but this one is just amazing.

EDIT: Slight clipping :/ full img here

And Draenai Paladin

And a human Paladin

And last but not least a warrior :O
    Last edited by mmoc79ddf23dc8; 2011-03-13 at 12:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    We needs more Dwarves and trolls in this thread!
    as you requested

rather long post incoming so please if you quote don't forget to change the IMG tags to URL tags.

picture to big clicky clicky ^^

@summerdrake those 2 deathwing pictures are very good, exp the details in deathwings face
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Awesome, isn't it?

*Shifty eyes.*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    it is! altho i don't like locks that much
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Murloc Hat, I wants one, I wants, wants wants wants!!!
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...re-d3bdnhx.jpg
    ... I must have it. My life will never be complete without one.

Oh and "art":

First time ever I complete a picture in Photoshop. It might not be good, but damn it, I finished!
    The picture itself is about Elanya (to the left) is going out to explore the world with her wolf Roscer. But Roscer is still young and untrained, so he'd rather play tug-war. Telanore (in the middle) prefers games over seeing her little sister leave home, and in the background is the oldest of them, Merany, facepalming over the whole situation.
    Yeeeaah... I'm not much for story telling.

And Nozdormu (ignore the half-erased title-ish name thing at the bottom, it wouldn't go away)

Deleted

Teaser of a wallpaper I'm working on.

I have a sneaky suspicion it has nothing to do with Shamans...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/hdwkD.jpg

Teaser of a wallpaper I'm working on.
    Aye, bringing it back? I say yes sir.

Oi, don't quote images! Love Raven <3
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-03-14 at 11:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Aye, bringing it back? I say yes sir.
    I used Elementium without your consent.

*Rebelface* That's how I roll.

Edit:

Teaser #2

Edit 2:

And it's finished.

Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-03-13 at 09:53 PM.

I think this thread is probably a more appropriate place for me to put these... ( I was posting them in the sig thread :O )

Full Size - 1920x1200

Full size: 1920x1200

Scythen/Sarin - Elune, Ruin (formerly Damien Sarin - Frostfell - Asheron's Call)
    PM Requests: Closed. Sigs / Guide / Wallpapers

10+ Year Old Account

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted

Irl banners

Hello evrybody i have two questions to those who are making there pictures themselves on the Pc

1. Witch progam/programs are you using to make the pictures? ( looking for one myself but dunno witch one of them i shuld get )
    2. enybody have eny experience with the Wacom bamboo tablet? and if how is it?

i have been looking thru about 400 pages( relly nie art ) in this threat and have seen enything about what i like to know :P

on topic: Nice pictures evrybody relly like them
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

Most people use Photoshop and GIMP, however others like Corel Painter should not be forgotten, not to mention just pencil and scanner.
    The Bamboo is from what I've heard pretty good given its price, however I only used an Intuoso a few times so I cant vouch for it. I can say a tablet helps a lot with drawing, also good for sculpting in Zbrush if you model.

There are some great pieces here and I cant wait to add some, however for now I will simply critique every so often since I just joined and cant post images yet.
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally use Photoshop, but as terricon4 stated, some people use GIMP, another one is Paint Tool SAI which is supposed to be good, though I've never used it myself.

Bamboo tablets are good, my brother has one and I like it, it's just a little small for my preference. I have an Intuos 2 tablet, thing is old and it still works like a champ.

I use Photoshop (PS) and at times when I got Windows running (or even installed) I use Paint tool SAI. SAI is really really nice, very cheap (90 last I remembered) compared to Adobe (which is over like 300-2k depending on version). I recommend using the trials of each one and play around with them 1 at a time to get your self familiar with them. I don't care for Corel at all but I do realize that some people prefer Corel over PS.

Photoshop is your jack of all trades, great for touch ups, fiddling around, basic painting, the largest variety of custom brushes. Depending on your version of PS will either add or subtract from certain elements you may or may not like or need. I like CS4 and CS5 due to being able to turn the canvas. CS5 a little more due to some other features I like playing around with.

SAI is a Windows only program, which sucks! For me... I love this little thing. It's light, it's smooth, and it doesn't hog up my memory. This implemented a canvas turn and an extremely nice canvas flip compared to Painter or Photoshop. If you love inking pictures, SAI is beautiful. SAI also has some nice brushes already installed into it and they have all sorts of nifty features. The brushes blend extremely well. The custom brushes are lacking but people DO make them. It's no where as easy as it is with PS customs sadly. Again this is a very very very light program and is absolutely amazing for such a basic basic painting program. My awesome personal opinion? PS better learn from this program. if you got windows, never touched a digital art program before, this is my choice for you.

Corel Painter is another high end program and highly costly but cheaper than PS. If I recall correctly I'd recommend this only for wacom/tablet users. Corel is easy to get lost in but I never took the time to familiarize myself with it. Unlike PS the layers you put down have options to them to get certain effects, unfortunately only appropriate brushes can be used on a specific layer. To me it got very confusing. They may or may not have changed this since I've last played with it. Corel succeeds well with emulating traditional mediums in a digital program. They had the color blending before PS.

As for tablets, I would say don't worry about price. These things are an investment. I've got an Intuos2 and Intuos4, both of Medium size. My 2 is still kicking although very beat up from years and years of punishment. My 4 I'm not so sure if it can handle the same amount. What's important is the type of strokes you make. I have medium strokes. By strokes I mean how long you end up making your lines on a sketchbook or paper. Do you do many short strokes? Few medium strokes? Or do you try to make that line as far as you can go? How big is your hand? I personally don't like Graphires or Bamboos. They're much too small for me. Wacom does have a little test/quiz thing that comes up for the tablet just for you. I gotta say I couldn't be happier with it. If you're going to go with an Intuos which is a little bigger than the bamboo and wider, get either the 2nd or the 3rd one. They're much cheaper and the 2nd are like...fucking gods.
    Last edited by Zaebrael; 2011-03-15 at 11:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

hey igen thanks ( specily to Zabrael ) for all the information abut the programs and that tablet relly nice stuff to know as a new guy in this.
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

Glad to be of service. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

10+ Year Old Account

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni