Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    Brytryne, how old is your shammy in relative human years supposed to be?
    Young enough to have a cute face, old enough to have massive tits (gonna cover most of them with a T11ish pushup bra tho)
    Not aiming for "realism" at all, most of my references have been fanservice manga although I've tried to keep it somewhat constrained. When you mention it (assuming that's what you were referring to) I should maybe do something about the general structure of the face to make it look less like a... teenager. It helps a lot to see the teeth actually but they are pretty much just a box at the moment so I turned them off. I think when I go over the eyelids it will get a more mature look. Any ideas would be much appreciated

Seems someone doesn't like top hats. Geeze.

Like I said in the previous post, I didn't scribble that I changed her nose. Widened it a little and the nostril is thicker by a bit.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...lpaintover.jpg

Deleted
    Sweet Arthas depiction:

Trolls, amazing trolls!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Wow, a worgen drag queen! Haven't seen anything like that before (though I'm sure it's existed). Cool :3

Going back through older stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I bumped into while digging through teh intertubes...

Seems someone doesn't like top hats. Geeze.

Like I said in the previous post, I didn't scribble that I changed her nose. Widened it a little and the nostril is thicker by a bit.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...lpaintover.jpg
    Some great points there, it's always good to see it through someone else's eyes =) Not sure what the top hat thing is all about but i made one anyway ^^ Also matured the face a bit, I tried moving the eyes closer to the midde of the face but it seemed to lose some of the "style". The ears are still not quite there yet (not a big fan of pointy elf ears :P).

Wire

Gonna leave the face for a bit and do the legs, need a change of scenery.

Thanks again for the paintover

Deleted
    I can see where you're going with this..... But DAMN she looks scary without the features and textures lol. but you have a damn fine base there to work with.

Two points I would change, where her cheeks meet with the skin under her nose it seems to recessed for her, especially given that she is female and so young, it should be a bit smoother imo. Second is to slightly shrink the eyes or make them not so big vertically, just reposition the eyelids a tad. Hope this helps, while the eyes might be what your are going for with your young semi manga method, these are just what come to mind. Also don't forget the tentacles on the side of the face, very important and roughing out where they will be will help even if you don't plan to add the detail yet.
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

Ahaha that is awesome <3 The top hat thing referred to the other picture I linked which had top hats on the boobs.

Those eyes are just way too big hun. We want this to be an EPIC MODEL OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!! Hope to see the rest of her done soon :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, lets keep nipple-looking top hats off pictures here

10+ Year Old Account

almost done, don't like the flower that much might try to darken it up a bit. :/ i lack an imagination so i turned her into my druid XD, probably will add the face lines to make it look more night elf-ish. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Rexxar, Champion of the Horde! Imo best character in Warcraft

Rexxar's pet piggy Huffer from Quest: Boaring time for Grulloc

his elite pet Misha!

Some T-shirt, Rexxar with his piggy Huffer n his Spirit Hawk (forgot its name)

n his Pandaren buddy!

xD!!

I demand MOAR Rexxar n Chen art to be created (preferably together!), not enough around!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thumbs up for Pandaren representation. They may not be a playable race anytime in the future but you're correct, there's definitely not a whole lot of art of them.

Rexxar is easily one of my favorite badasses in Warcraft.

Always good to see new perspectives on this stuff. Thanks for posting!

Ahaha that is awesome <3 The top hat thing referred to the other picture I linked which had top hats on the boobs.

Those eyes are just way too big hun. We want this to be an EPIC MODEL OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!

I actually decreased them a bit, doesn't look all that bad I think but they are absolutely not getting any smaller :P Nice catch on the back of the skull, it has been located and fixed ^^ As for the nose, I made some very slight changes but it will remain pointing up up and away because i think it's hot :] (generally not on real people though).

@terricon4: I'm not sure if I understand what you mean (English as secondary language =[ ) regarding the skin under the nose but I assume you mean the defined line? She's in rage mode

I'm posting a very quick ZBrush doodle, basically if you are unfamiliar with the app it lets you sculpt the model to add detail and bake them into a normal map for a lower resolution final model. She will go through a lot of changes in this phase once the full body is put together. Saving picture spam until the rest of the body is about complete, I'm sure I need some more pointers before she goes into sculpt As always thanks for the feedback!

Hope to see the rest of her done soon :3
    Unlikely :P
    Last edited by Brytryne; 2011-03-25 at 01:38 AM.

Sadly my panda list is very short, only two new ones

Last edited by terricon4; 2011-03-25 at 05:39 AM.
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

Deleted
    Some Troll

Yay, it is friday! I can't wait to go home and nap :3

Just a little comic from me today, and I liked Deathwing so much that I pulled him off into his own file

10+ Year Old Account
    that deathwing does indeed look awesome! (the rest of the comic too, especially the draenei ^_^)

sneaky bastard..

if criticism is allowed though, the dragon mount doesn't look very wow-ish.