Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    human with horde symbol? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    so are fireballs, arcane explosions and summoned demons
    None nearly as effective as magic armour =p
    i didn't mean to blame anyone :P
    Oh no it's just a saying ^_^
    "Can't blame you for -something-" just means "I agree I -something- too" or "They definitely have a good reason for -something-"
    you sure are going at it, aren't you?
    It's like Synaia and Dalliah earlier in the thread =D
    If the mods are for it, I can could parse/redo all the images into a new thread and start re-posting it there when I get some spare time.
    Nah no need for a new thread. I'm sure if people are looking for an ordered system to view the art the best way would be to save them into folders. Another thread would just be duplicating ;]

I sort of dislike how troll girls are often portrayed as simply blue night elves with teeny little tusks. So I tried to convey more of a ferociousness when I drew her. I think a real voodoo troll woman would be more likely to stick your head on a spear and use your bone marrow to make jungle pudding. Rock on.

So I

Nah no need for a new thread. I'm sure if people are looking for an ordered system to view the art the best way would be to save them into folders. Another thread would just be duplicating ;]
    I was going to do a duplicate-check along with recompressing the images to optimal size with header corrections etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's pretty cool.
    i wonder if it's meant to be a dark portal in our world, or the actual dark portal in azeroth's (or draenor's) future.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    None nearly as effective as magic armour =p
    of course not.
    and effectiveness should always be a first priority concern, right? :P
    Oh no it's just a saying ^_^
    "Can't blame you for -something-" just means "I agree I -something- too" or "They definitely have a good reason for -something-"
    actually, i know that^^ just meant to say something like "me neither" (or "i agree too") ;]

but i appreciate your explanation anyway, since i know there are still many things i don't understand or misinterpret, or which i have to look up
    and unfortunately, when i say something like "i like hearing reasonable critizism or corrections", most people seem to think i'm just saying that to be polite or modest -.-^^
    It's like Synaia and Dalliah earlier in the thread =D
    yeah, i was thinking the same^^

Quote Originally Posted by PokketMowse View Post
    I think a real voodoo troll woman would be more likely to stick your head on a spear and use your bone marrow to make jungle pudding. Rock on.
    mhmm.. pudding...

cool pic and amazing drawing again
    love the motion in it!

Forgot to press quote on this one. Nice find <3
    Quote Originally Posted by PokketMowse View Post
    I sort of dislike how troll girls are often portrayed as simply blue night elves with teeny little tusks. So I tried to convey more of a ferociousness when I drew her. I think a real voodoo troll woman would be more likely to stick your head on a spear and use your bone marrow to make jungle pudding. Rock on.
    Amazing =o
    You have too much talent. Please share some with the rest of us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Omg I love you <3 Actually haven´t seen this one before
    Nor I!
    I always have this song in my head when I see Alex.

It's not my usual genre, but me and my sister used to get up every morning and play games while listening to this song for 2 months straight years ago when we were kids. It's been ingrained into my head and it's so catchy I can't help but love it. And it always makes me think of Alexstrasza /shrug.
    of course not.
    and effectiveness should always be a first priority concern, right? :P
    ... Hmm? Huh? Sorry what were you talking about? I was distracted...
    Oh right effective armour. Uh huh, yeah.
    actually, i know that^^ just meant to say something like "me neither" (or "i agree too") ;]
    Oh sorry!
    but i appreciate your explanation anyway, since i know there are still many things i don't understand or misinterpret, or which i have to look up
    and unfortunately, when i say something like "i like hearing reasonable critizism or corrections", most people seem to think i'm just saying that to be polite or modest -.-^^
    Nah I can imagine it is annoying if people explain stuff you already know. For the record your English is flawless, I haven't found a hole in it yet. But I always found when learning Japanese that as much as I understood the alphabets etc, there were phrases that seemed to make no sense to me. So yeah...
    yeah, i was thinking the same^^
    I'm seeing quite a few pictures from earlier in the thread which is always nice, some I had forgotten ^_~
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-04-05 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Forgot to press quote on this one. Nice find <3

... Hmm? Huh? Sorry what were you talking about? I was distracted...
    Oh right effective armour. Uh huh, yeah.
    working as intended =)
    Oh sorry!
    don't appologize! you did nothing wrong^^
    Nah I can imagine it is annoying if people explain stuff you already know.
    would only be a problem for me if it happened all the time.
    For the record your English is flawless, I haven't found a hole in it yet.
    thanks
    but that's partly because i spend so much time on every post, to think about wording and phrasing and to look things up.
    i'm much less fluent and articulate when i have to actually speak english, as Kardinal already had to learn the hard way xD
    But I always found when learning Japanese that as much as I understood the alphabets etc, there were phrases that seemed to make no sense to me. So yeah...
    yup, there are always phrases and sayings that can't really be translated or that need more explanation than just a wordly translation.
    I'm seeing quite a few pictures from earlier in the thread which is always nice, some I had forgotten ^_~
    indeed

and more draenei are always nice too!

"Nadiya and Shandoon"

by Ceshira

10+ Year Old Account
    i love that face! =)
    i DON'T love that face -.-
    i think it's pretty ironic actually, how she's supposed to be all sexy with her bikini but looks like an old zombie^^

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Oh god, what have you done!?
    But yeah, it´s very catchy

I really like it that this thread has become more popular again, not too long ago people barely posted in it
    <3 your taste in music.
    And yeah, last month or the month before it was really slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or does ayako seem to really find A LOT of.. effective armor art?
    i mean, even in relation to the rest of the thread.

not that i'd complain though :I

not every art of females needs to have scant clothing though, as the following picture shows:

"Watcha tinkering?" (originally "Jesius and Lileeth")

by Daeshagoddess

*cough*

At this point I've gone into robot mode, not being discriminatory or anything, just trying to get as much of this out there as possible

Seems like I'm going to have to break out the curl/wget again, current version seems to be missing a few higher res versions so I may upload dupes later on but @ higher res.
    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-06 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I've gone into robot mode, not being discriminatory or anything, just trying to get as much of this out there as possible
    oh, that's fine^^

robots are cool after all! :P

I think I'm safe to post this huge wall, they're smaller images ;P

Sigh its gonna take forever to post these ~500 images ;P taking longer than I expected :<
    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-06 at 12:17 AM.