1. #961
    Epic! phai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,614
    Mortis is, indeed, WEIRD. :/
    Atleast from what I've read. And that were the last 100 pages

  2. #962
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Damn, i can't see the art... probably my pc that wont show it for some reason ;(
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  3. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Mortis is, indeed, WEIRD. :/
    Atleast from what I've read. And that were the last 100 pages
    I'm not weird T_T

    what's it about me you guys think it's so weird???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  4. #964
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Damn, i can't see the art... probably my pc that wont show it for some reason ;(
    ye but if you click on them you can see them, might be because it are tumbnails

  5. #965
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,720
    Dalliah. Upload to Imageshack. Copy the "Thumbnail for Forum", and paste it here.

  6. #966
    Dreadlord Areto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    750
    The links are fine, you can click them and open them in a new window ^^ They're beautiful *-*

    So.. right now I'm bored and need things to scribble, and I feel like I'm on a warcraft kick. Any ideas on what I should be scribbling? Insparations, I can has?

    On a side note, Lokann, I read your story about Kanni. I really want to give a shot and make a sort of fanart for her. Would you mind if I do? ^^

  7. #967
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Can you still click on them? :x
    No can only see the text, but its probably my pc that does not want it to be shown :/
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  8. #968
    there's nothing to click on that post... I can only read the pic's description...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  9. #969
    Don't know that this picture was posted before.

    paladinillumination.files.wordpress (dot) com/2010/05/hail__king_arthas_menethil_by_pulyx (dot) jpg

    Quote from the Painter:

    Arthas, is the guy who spread my art around the world.
    And after he finally passed on, i felt like i should pay him my respects.

    And i did it, by thinking ...What if he had made the right choices ?

    And instantly that image came to to my mind.

    In my version....Arthas, realized what everyone expected from him.
    And became, the greatest paladin and Weilder of the Holy Light in the whole planet.
    Grand Crusader of the Silver Hand King Arthas Menethil.
    After a life of hard fighting and piety, Arthas grew ever more stern, caring, but a hard man.
    No Queen, no Children.
    His devotion is for the Light, and the Light only.
    He fought the undead scourge and made the right choices.
    He listened to Jaina, Uther and Muradin.
    He purged Mal'ganis.
    And after he learned where the real threat emanated from, he wen't there himself.

    With his specially crafted hammer, The Holy Throne Sunderer, he obliterated the Frozen Throne and every bit of energy it contained.

    The Undead never disappeared. Just grew wilder. And uncontrolled.

    So King Arthas led a life of Fighting and protecting his people.

    So without further adue,

    All Hail,
    King Arthas Menethil, the Throne Sunderer, Hero of the Eastern Kingdoms.

    Leader and Teacher to All Paladins.

  10. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by Waschtl135 View Post
    Don't know that this picture was posted before.

    paladinillumination.files.wordpress (dot) com/2010/05/hail__king_arthas_menethil_by_pulyx (dot) jpg

    Quote from the Painter:

    Arthas, is the guy who spread my art around the world.
    And after he finally passed on, i felt like i should pay him my respects.

    And i did it, by thinking ...What if he had made the right choices ?

    And instantly that image came to to my mind.

    In my version....Arthas, realized what everyone expected from him.
    And became, the greatest paladin and Weilder of the Holy Light in the whole planet.
    Grand Crusader of the Silver Hand King Arthas Menethil.
    After a life of hard fighting and piety, Arthas grew ever more stern, caring, but a hard man.
    No Queen, no Children.
    His devotion is for the Light, and the Light only.
    He fought the undead scourge and made the right choices.
    He listened to Jaina, Uther and Muradin.
    He purged Mal'ganis.
    And after he learned where the real threat emanated from, he wen't there himself.

    With his specially crafted hammer, The Holy Throne Sunderer, he obliterated the Frozen Throne and every bit of energy it contained.

    The Undead never disappeared. Just grew wilder. And uncontrolled.

    So King Arthas led a life of Fighting and protecting his people.

    So without further adue,

    All Hail,
    King Arthas Menethil, the Throne Sunderer, Hero of the Eastern Kingdoms.

    Leader and Teacher to All Paladins.
    would be cool if it weren't for a small detail...

    No Queen, no Children.
    boring... specially the later part...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  11. #971



    -"The black blood of Yogg-Saron courses through me! I. AM. UNSTOPPABLE!"-
    -"You thought to stand before the legions of death... and survive?"-


    Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

  12. #972
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Arstik View Post
    -"The black blood of Yogg-Sharon *slurp* courshesh through me! *slurp* I. *slurp* AM. *gulp* UNSHTOPPABULL!"-
    Fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    here's some honey... isn't it beautyful and tasty looking??? X3


    This is relevant.



  13. #973
    I'm amazed this rather moving piece of fanart was never posted. Sylvanas before going bad.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  14. #974
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I'm amazed this rather moving piece of fanart was never posted. Sylvanas before going bad.
    Is it just me or does that Arthas really look like Alan Rickman?



  15. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Is it just me or does that Arthas really look like Alan Rickman?
    Just a teensy bit.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  16. #976
    Dreadlord Areto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Is it just me or does that Arthas really look like Alan Rickman?

    Now I can't get it out of my head.

    "10 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR. FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS. >8C"

  17. #977
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Yippe Kayei.

    And argh, messed up my draenei sketch now so close to the end, the body, from under the breasts to the waist is way too long =[

    Have to compensate by making her thighs / arse a bit more generous 0.o
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-09-29 at 03:43 PM.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  18. #978
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Now I can't get it out of my head.

    "10 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR. FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS. >8C"
    I totally hear Snape saying "Frostmourne hungers!" now...

    Outta my head! GEDDOUDE!

    (Partially related, but Rickman would make an amazing Aedelas Blackmoore.)



  19. #979
    Dreadlord Areto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I totally hear Snape saying "Frostmourne hungers!" now...

    Outta my head! GEDDOUDE!

    (Partially related, but Rickman would make an amazing Aedelas Blackmoore.)
    Oyes he would. Then again, Rickman would make amazing anything else. He's just good. <_<

    EXPELLIARMUS. Drop the frostmourne NOW. BAD SNAPE. No stealing souls!

  20. #980
    Stood in the Fire Flawks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Enskede, Stockholm, Sweden, Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    402
    Posting in an epic thread...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •