1. #10101
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry-cyanide View Post
    My Hunter Kiera and my BF's Shammy Sharish. . . Thank you Strawberry!

    Everyone should get her to do a pic of your toons, well worth it!!
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-18 at 01:19 AM.

    Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

  2. #10102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    My Hunter Kiera and my BF's Shammy Sharish. . . Thank you Strawberry!

    Everyone should get her to do a pic of your toons, well worth it!!
    Im planning on it! Love her almost.. Michael Hussar meets WoW portrait style!

    Favorite piece from her DA:

  3. #10103
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Posts
    30
    Daaw, so glad you like it Kiera. <3

    Also Inaway artwork ;o; I love her stuff so much! Been a Michael hussar fan for a while too so I just swoon over her gorgeous Blood elfs.

    Also I think I may set up a wow art live stream after my next commission (this ones secret so no public stuff.. lol) Would anyone be interested?

  4. #10104
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry-cyanide View Post
    daaw, so glad you like it kiera. <3

    also inaway artwork ;o; i love her stuff so much! Been a michael hussar fan for a while too so i just swoon over her gorgeous blood elfs.

    Also i think i may set up a wow art live stream after my next commission (this ones secret so no public stuff.. Lol) would anyone be interested?

    yes pls!!!!!!!!

    Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

  5. #10105
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry-cyanide View Post
    Daaw, so glad you like it Kiera. <3

    Also Inaway artwork ;o; I love her stuff so much! Been a Michael hussar fan for a while too so I just swoon over her gorgeous Blood elfs.

    Also I think I may set up a wow art live stream after my next commission (this ones secret so no public stuff.. lol) Would anyone be interested?
    Would be highly interested! *wiggle* I cant wait to get you my references! Your Dreanei sealed the deal on my wanting Nephthes drawn up by you!

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-18 at 08:57 AM ----------



    And heres the final! Yay for Yapi! this is my Blood Elf Priestess Nephthes (in front) and my Kelari Cleric (In Back - RIFT)
    Both HIGHLY based off of Lady Amalthea in fanfictions, so thats what I asked her to roll with. I couldnt be more happeh!

  6. #10106
    Brewmaster Linry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,449
    drawn for Jesse Cox's tee shirt competition, got the emotion down while it was in pencil then i inked it... and some how lost it, pissed me off so i stopped trying. i didn't enter, but i think its a nice drawing nonetheless. still missing my artistic mojo! some one please help me find it. lol
    ot:1000 post /cheer

    and as always to be continued! (sorry couldn't help myself)
    Last edited by Linry; 2011-05-18 at 09:15 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

  7. #10107
    Brewmaster Linry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,449
    my artistic mojo has returned some what! nozdormu, all i could think while drawing it is "i am a dwagen!"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

  8. #10108
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    my artistic mojo has returned some what! nozdormu, all i could think while drawing it is "i am a dwagen!"
    - Image -
    Awsome!

    You should color it though! (Same with the rest of your work <3)

    I'd like to boil down to a choice, not a rehash

  9. #10109






    "Magic Cock" yes, the pic is called that





  10. #10110
    is that draenei covering the dryads boob?! smexy

  11. #10111
    Brewmaster Linry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Awsome!

    You should color it though! (Same with the rest of your work <3)
    I hate coloring though I always seem to f*** it up. XD

    didn't want to draw a body because I'm lazy >_> mmmmm stew sounds good though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

  12. #10112
    The Patient Ranklune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    On the moon.
    Posts
    303
    Holycow! Summerdrake, these pictures are insanely insane!
    Thanks Shyama for making this AWESOME Signature, I love it!

  13. #10113
    Elemental Lord Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    8,614
    Heh, I don't even know what to say about that draenei on the dryad :S Weird holding position...

  14. #10114
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    *tosses hair*
    Hi. How you doin'?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign - Mass Effect
    -I have an anime list now too-

  15. #10115
    Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    I hate coloring though I always seem to f*** it up. XD
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...a/gnome001.jpg
    didn't want to draw a body because I'm lazy >_> mmmmm stew sounds good though.
    Oh noes! Ppoor gnoemz! I disagree on u F'orc ing it up always, I liked ur piece with the seahorse n elf
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...se001color.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Elunefesslol View Post
    Holycow! Summerdrake, these pictures are insanely insane!
    Ty Octopus mount would be totally awesome if we could have that, and hopefully it could run on land too! But...it would probably be a pain to animate with those legs n all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Heh, I don't even know what to say about that draenei on the dryad :S Weird holding position...
    Maybe the draenei wanted to blow the horn?

    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    *tosses hair*
    Hi. How you doin'?
    Hi hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    is that draenei covering the dryads boob?! smexy
    Could be for steering, since it's probably covered like the other boob.

    It's kitteh time!

    troll dr00d

    Sandbox tiger, gief!

    this be odd..





    keyboard turner

    It's not touchscreen! Or maybe kitteh wants gryphon breakfast?

    Faerie Fire


    Poor gnoemz, wanted to be a hunter but ended up as noms! HEY! Gnomes n noms do more than rhyme..maybe a reason for that..

    Last edited by Summerdrake; 2011-05-21 at 02:52 PM.

  16. #10116
    Brewmaster Linry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,449
    why Taurens can't be mounts.

    they'll eat shitly drawn flowers. >_>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

  17. #10117

  18. #10118
    Scarab Lord Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Perhaps I'm alone on this one, but I'd play the crap out of this race, lore-fart and all.

  19. #10119



    Totem doggies? I guess better than static totems...

  20. #10120
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Hot damn. Why haven't we seen her at Blizzcon?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign - Mass Effect
    -I have an anime list now too-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •