Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I would marry him instantly if I ever saw him in real life.
    I'd just have cheap, hot, sleazy...

What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah, gonna post some pics this weekend. Damn exams keeping me busy.

oh great i go away from lurking here for a few months and now i'm behind... oh well, i guess i'll have to catch up =/

my DK eating a blueberry muffin. Why you ask? because they make you tank harder.
    Last edited by Starscythe; 2011-06-01 at 01:05 PM.

Ah well, posting my rave girl anyway, she's covered up (kinda) and you can't see anything, I see it as acceptable but others may not! Feel free to remove it if the 12 year olds can't handle it ;(

Mod edit: I think that one is crossing the Pg-13 line by 0.1%. (It's a nice image though )
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-06-01 at 04:05 PM.
    I draw stuff.
    Nyuun
    --Www.ScrubBusters.com-- Recruiting exceptional players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun View Post
    So guys, I heard there was a Draenei image that was removed because it was unfit for these forums, was it my Ravegirl by any chance? ;P
    The picture in question was mine.
    It wasn't as bad as some people have made it out to be.

Also, it would be really nice if people didn't jump down the throats of those who simply state a general opinion. If a person states something that is not an insult, and you reply by freaking out and swearing your head off, you look dumb.

Anyways, I'll be uploading a sketch dump with a slightly cropped version.

One more thing, and this is important:
    There's something in this thread that has been going on since I started posting, and the best way I can describe it is that some people have been ambiguously taking credit for art that is not theirs. What I mean by that, is that they are not flat out stating it's theirs, but they are saying 'thank you's' as though the art is theirs. I think that some people are getting confused with who's art belongs to the posters, and which art is from other artists.

The best and easiest way to solve this is to clearly state the title and artist's name above the pictures being posted. If you cannot find a title or artist, simply put unknown in either place. If you cannot find either then put unknown for both, or post the website name while clearly stating it's somebody else's.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, I'm saying this because I've seen people do this on other forums, and guess what? They got into deep trouble, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't like to get into trouble.

If you're posting your own stuff, then you have nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    One more thing, and this is important:
    There's something in this thread that has been going on since I started posting, and the best way I can describe it is that some people have been ambiguously taking credit for art that is not theirs. What I mean by that, is that they are not flat out stating it's theirs, but they are saying 'thank you's' as though the art is theirs. I think that some people are getting confused with who's art belongs to the posters, and which art is from other artists.

The best and easiest way to solve this is to clearly state the title and artist's name above the pictures being posted. If you cannot find a title or artist, simply put unknown in either place. If you cannot find either then put unknown for both, or post the website name while clearly stating it's somebody else's.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, I'm saying this because I've seen people do this on other forums, and guess what? They got into deep trouble, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't like to get into trouble.

If you're posting your own stuff, then you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much for this post!
    I'm following this thread much longer than I have an account on my own, and this troubled me several times while browing through the posted artworks.
    Being an artist myself I think the least one has to do is add the artist's name and, even better, a link to the original source (be it the artists website, or his/her deviantart gallery for example). This would not only solve the copyright issue and problem of stolen artwork (and stealing it is, if you just post without giving credit), but also help if people would like to see more artwork of the relating artist.
    Please ignore my poor English, but I really wanted to support this request for crediting the original artist, it really is an important issue.
    Last edited by Alanna; 2011-06-01 at 04:11 PM.

Bumping with "art"!

Not half as good as everyone elses stuff but I have excuses.. I don't have photoshop Flash 8 just isn't the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Bumping with "art"!

Not half as good as everyone elses stuff but I have excuses.. I don't have photoshop Flash 8 just isn't the same.
    Cool

Looks like he just saw something scary. (And I want to know what!)
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    seulgi <3333333333333333333

For me this thread is awesome, mostly different from the usual nonsense, cynicism n trolling in other threads. Everyone who wants to continue argue, go somewhere else plz cuz I was under the impression this was a fun thread with pics n light conversation.

Rachel, if u want to add names etc. u do that, but I don't see the point, just by right-clicking a pic shows where it comes from. Anyways, all we are supposed to do here is look at art n talk about it, not discussing who made it x number of years ago, this isn't a forum for selling art, so it's not really our business now is it? It's off-topic to me.
    Last edited by Summerdrake; 2011-06-01 at 04:57 PM.

The picture in question was mine.
    It wasn't as bad as some people have made it out to be.
    I can't remember his exact quote, but Andrew Loomis said something along the lines of "if one cannot comprehend and understand the grace of the naked human body, that god has bestowed upon us, close this book"

I'm not Christian or anything, but yeah, some people can't deal with seeing a body without clothes. If the picture had two people ramming eachother, or explicit sex/gore, fair enough. But i'll assume it wasn't.

- doubt this is the thread for artistic nude, hell, "David" would get taken off of here. Let's just keep the clothed fanart coming, eh.

Also, I love your work, I honestly can't do anything without ugly black lines everywhere. BLACK LINES AREN'T THERE, JUST DARKER SHADES OF WHATEVER COLOUR YOU HAVE, grr.
    I draw stuff.
    Nyuun
    --Www.ScrubBusters.com-- Recruiting exceptional players.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    It's either that milk site Bibi linked or my orangutang with a ... pole.
    Oh god the pole monkey..

I was smart with the Milk thing and didn't look to far into it.

Anyway more art please!

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, I'm saying this because I've seen people do this on other forums, and guess what? They got into deep trouble, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't like to get into trouble.[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    For me this thread is awesome, mostly different from the usual nonsense, cynicism n trolling in other threads. Everyone who wants to continue argue, go somewhere else plz cuz I was under the impression this was a fun thread with pics n light conversation.

Rachel, if u want to add names etc. u do that, but I don't see the point, just by right-clicking a pic shows where it comes from. Anyways, all we are supposed to do here is look at art n talk about it, not discussing who made it x number of years ago, this isn't a forum for selling art, so it's not really our business now is it? It's off-topic to me.

I find it very depressing that only maybe, 2 people actually read what I said.
    It's common courtesy to actually write down who did the picture, because not everyone is going to 'reply with quote' or 'open in another window' to check who the artist is, and they'll assume it's the poster and shower them with undeserved praises.

Summerdrake:"not discussing who made it x number of years ago, this isn't a forum for selling art, so it's not really our business now is it? It's off-topic to me."

What? I didn't say that...

All I'm asking is for this:
    I'll use one of mine as an example:

Domestic Goddess, Hitsujifox/Rachel

It takes less than a minute.

It takes less than a minute.
    You know what also takes less than a minute?

Right Click
    View Image
    Google
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Bumping with "art"!

I love it! your draenei looks funny (in a good way!) if you get photoshop you will be as good as everyone else! But do tell, what is he looking at? at his pc ... Or i think i know, its you, you are secretly a draenei and thats you sitting there! *I knew it all along*

So i found a new piece of Arthas, i dont think it have been posted here before.
    Its from scorge-minion -> http://scourge-minion.deviantart.com/

Im impressed, he/she uses lines, but he/she still makes it look so real, soo its .. wow
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Wow....just...absolutely wow....that image is absolutely amazing. The detail, the color,brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Thank you so much for this post!
    I'm following this thread much longer than I have an account on my own, and this troubled me several times while browing through the posted artworks.
    Being an artist myself I think the least one has to do is add the artist's name and, even better, a link to the original source (be it the artists website, or his/her deviantart gallery for example). This would not only solve the copyright issue and problem of stolen artwork (and stealing it is, if you just post without giving credit), but also help if people would like to see more artwork of the relating artist.
    Please ignore my poor English, but I really wanted to support this request for crediting the original artist, it really is an important issue.
    As an 'artist' myself i'm kind of on the fence on this one. My problem isn't people not giving credit for my work, my problem is people going out of their way to TAKE credit for my work.

Oooo loved dese fishies during wotlk!

Naga Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    As an 'artist' myself i'm kind of on the fence on this one. My problem isn't people not giving credit for my work, my problem is people going out of their way to TAKE credit for my work.
    We all understand that it sucks when people do this, but this thread is not a bunch of people that go around "stealing" art from others, or claiming they have made it. (sure there might be some, But its the interweb, it cant be avoided) And i know myself that it sucks as i am an "artist" myself, but its not something we can fix. And i love this thread, and so far iv seen only nice, awesome people posting here. So (not just telling you Providence) but please drop the discussion about this!

Anyway more art from http://scourge-minion.deviantart.com/

Hate to post this, since evul Arthas has his sword up to Illidan's neck, BUT! *In my mind Illidan just snippity snap keeels Arthas in 0.1sec*
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Bumping with "art"!

I use gimp, it's not photoshop, but its a very nice free version of it. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I really like this art but what's up with the black outer lines? They really ruin the work imo :|
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    seulgi <3333333333333333333

That troll female from Summerdrake has some really nice abdomen!