Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    wub you! the gloves is a must! and i think the clothes color is fine! go for like "light" enhanced eyes! i like my eyes green but would be too similiar to belfs, i'd suggest green/brown eyes infused with the light!
    99% of the face is in the eyes so I'll have to really dig up some old photoshop skillz to pull it off, I have no idea how it will end up before I start playing with it ^^

I also decided to go for a slightly more armor ish kinda leg thingy, rather than socks, I couldnt find a way it looked good. Plus buckles are awesome

One question, how come she had a book with an Ork glyph on it in your previous post?
    Creativity is a gift, but through it reality a burden.

Quote Originally Posted by terricon4 View Post
    One question, how come she had a book with an Ork glyph on it in your previous post?
    It's the shaman class sign.

Because horde is cooler (fact), she stole a book on True Shamanish™ when she was sleeping with Thrall the other day.

Why did you think she would dress up like a slut ^^

---------- Post added 2011-06-10 at 06:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It's the shaman class sign.
    Spoiler alert =(

Here's a closeup
    Last edited by Brytryne; 2011-06-10 at 04:51 AM.

The new Chibi Alex on the front page. It's like it was made for me!

Shoulder armor the ogre has is kewl!
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    No, there was no "violent coup", there was a peaceful revolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ohh so now Bellingcat staff is reliable source of info?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And since when has UN backing mattered for anything?
    China and Russia are global rogues, trampling international norms...
    I would rather my country be perceived from time to time, as a global bully...
    All in the same post.

those suit her perfectly Brytryne, now she only needs some face tentacles and some colors:>

Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    those suit her perfectly Brytryne, now she only needs some face tentacles and some colors:>
    Thanks, looks like I'll keep them! Gotta add some detail somehow though. Also, the coloring is one of the last steps in the process, gonna be a while before I get to that stage ; ) I'm currently touching up some details, pretty much rebuilt the head as it looked terrible.

Don't know the 3D animating process but the eyes look huge lol.

Obviously it depends on your style though, I'm not one to give tips to someone who's capable of great 3D modelling Got any regular sketches?

Nah it's always good to get another person's perspective Usually when you work with this stuff you get tunnel vision and can miss out on the most obvious flaws, but also sometimes people who aren't familiar with it get hung up on commenting the concept rather than the execution, which isn't neccesarily what people want to hear (that's not the case here btw).
    I intentionally made the eyes large, the idea is to capture the manga big boobs big eyes concept although I'm not going all out with it. It has to match the overall balance of the character, so sometimes if one part of the body is overly exaggerated and another part is not it can look off. The anatomy and functionality still needs to match though. I try to capture most of it but I'm no expert on the human body so it's taking a lot of time.

I didn't make any sketches for this project but if I was doing an orc I'd probably base it of this one which is really pushing my drawing capacity =p

I guess she's pissed that Blizz nerfed how much Valor Points she could get each week...

Last edited by Ser Arthur Dayne; 2011-06-12 at 10:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    No, there was no "violent coup", there was a peaceful revolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ohh so now Bellingcat staff is reliable source of info?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And since when has UN backing mattered for anything?
    China and Russia are global rogues, trampling international norms...
    I would rather my country be perceived from time to time, as a global bully...
    All in the same post.

A or B?

C?

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    A or B?

C?
    I'm going to vote A. Not sure why but it just looks.. better.

That said, not sure how either would look with hair on.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I'm going to vote A. Not sure why but it just looks.. better.

That said, not sure how either would look with hair on.
    i agree with this dude

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    That...is a badass mother

HEY GUYS, IT'S TOO QUIET IN HERE!
    LEMME SHIT SOME ART.

DeviantART: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

There are so many things and I'm to tired to list them all here. So if you have any questions about what's what, feel free to ask.
    The female furbolg was referenced from here: http://rhabwar-troll-stock.deviantar...Bear-121016649
    Almost forgot to say that things with tiny stars beside them mean that they are almost a year old.

Oh no, Honey's sweater kittens are about to make their great escape! 8D
    This was so fun to do! I went for a Butch Hartman/Lauren Faust sort of look.
    Mmm, Hartman Hips.

LOL WAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?
    Look at those badass 80's colours.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    You know if WoW ever by impossible circumstances got a new engine this is what I'd want things to look like :P
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Quote Originally Posted by wowchicka View Post
    <3 That is all.
    Heh, thanks! :3

I might have just drawn myself a new avatar pic.

Inspired by the awesome art style of Ludo Lullabi.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    Hah, fair enough, here's the first layer of clothing ^^ Also some placeholder hair.

I'm now done with the character mesh, not gonna spend more time on tweaking stuff that will disappear in sculpt but I think I got a decent basemesh this time around.

I don't think pants look any good on draenei because of the awkward feet, but I've been toying with some cowboy pant like things (something along the lines of this. In fact that is a pretty decent reference picture, I'll snag some ideas from that one :P). Nothing worth showing yet though. All I know is I don't want the EXTREME WoW proportions on shoulderpads and stuff so I'm trying to find a nice balance. The thing with shoulderpads for instance is that most people draw/model them on there and they look great and all but there is rarely any realism in how they actually sit there in place. There needs to be either straps or some other functionality tied to usually some weird mechanic plate armor deal. Straps are hot though.

Aye she does look a bit young which is the intent I guess, I made the legs longer than they have been through most of the process which I think looks better. I'm not doing a robe, the idea is to reveal as much skin as possible while also having the armor make sense. There is a lot of pictures in this very thread I use for reference so thanks in advance to whoever I end up stealing the most from ;P
    that's what i call a cameltoe
    My Youtube.
    Take a look and comment!