My blood elf paladin. I had the artist, a close friend of mine who is looking for work besides the occasional book cover, take a real life model by the name of Tyler Wood ( [http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/or...9a458633fd.jpg ) and had his face imposed on my character, which I think worked well if ya asked me

Mod-note: Removed the IMG coding from your reference link, was a little too big.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-09-10 at 03:24 PM.
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since I saw this thread! ^^ Here's some recent stuff I've done... I'm working on a much bigger pic atm though, so I'll probably never ever colour this in... So if anyone wants to colour it in, feel free to do so! Just please don't steal the credit for the lineart...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merany View Post
    Been a while since I saw this thread! ^^ Here's some recent stuff I've done... I'm working on a much bigger pic atm though, so I'll probably never ever colour this in... So if anyone wants to colour it in, feel free to do so! Just please don't steal the credit for the lineart...

Loving the little wolf pup in front, hehe
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Loving the little wolf pup in front, hehe
    Agreed, ISSA WOLFEH D'AWWWW.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh my gosh its reeeal whoaa kewl ...not really.

Deleted
    I love the tree!, I want to see it's /dance especially with that face ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    working on this one bit by bit
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

"Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

10+ Year Old Account

Uh-oh. I wonder what this is for...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styvan01 View Post
    Really liking this, it is quite simple yet all that is needed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merany View Post

fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/253/a/c/druidchibis_lineart_by_mailinn_e-d7yo9uk.png
    Aww, loving the moonkin with Glyph Of The Flapping Owl on the right. :3

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Munyikos View Post
    Aww, loving the moonkin with Glyph Of The Flapping Owl on the right. :3
    Haha I actually made this before I'd seen that glyph

Deleted
    To Golden Yak: your logos are really well done and interesting

Nelfatron <3 thats so amazing i wanna see it all! XD

I thought with all the negativity surrounding Warcraft lately (with good reason) we should bring back the art thread.
    (I'm sorry if it is against the rules as this thread is a few months old, but I felt horrible if I made a new thread about same subject this already exists)

I looked into animating some of my old art. It turned out like this! =3

Lets share more art and get this thread back on track. I think we need to see a bit more color! =)
    If the img is too big or it doesn't animate, see it here: http://bering.deviantart.com/art/War...-Art-544733222
    Last edited by Monsterbaby; 2015-07-09 at 12:45 AM. Reason: added link :3

10+ Year Old Account
    That's awesome Monsterbaby! Reminds me of the animated splashes in League of Legend. What program did you use to animate it?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    That's awesome Monsterbaby! Reminds me of the animated splashes in League of Legend. What program did you use to animate it?
    Thanks! I painted the rogue in Photoshop, I rigged it in Autodesk Maya I then rendered it and composed it in After Effects. I'm having a bit of problems with After Effects maintaining the quality, so I'm trying to work that out.

...Did someone say 'Autodesk Maya'? I thought it's time for me to rig something up again! I made an animation system for the face of the new female night elf hd model:

My 3d animation in World of Warcraft: https://www.youtube.com/user/MasterVertex

Hello, I do not know if it breaks the post rules. But I need help to find an artwork.
    It was a drawn about how a worgen female should look like if they were in vainilla, like old worgens: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evil...efce8.jpg.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!