Awesome, Lilena! Your artworks have beautiful lines and nice vivid colours.
    "I have witnessed the rise and fall of empires... the birth and extinction of entire species... Over countless millennia the foolishness of mortals has remained the only constant. Your presence here confirms this."
    Loken

ABSOLUTELY INHUMAN.

I cant draw for anything, but this fan art on the wow site stuck with me, prob because I have a priest and really really want a mog outfit like that!

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    I cant draw for anything, but this fan art on the wow site stuck with me, prob because I have a priest and really really want a mog outfit like that!
    It looks really beautiful, especially the little details. For me, it is a bit too impractical for the high chance of wardrobe malfunction

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    The only thing I can't get over is the halo. From that angle, I see a dagger with a short handle floating over her head.

That does look really awesome, and I'd love to see a set of gear like it in WoW. Especially the staff and offhand. And yeah, the "armor" is probably a bit impractical, but that doesn't bother me in fantasy settings.

I also can't draw for shit. I don't have a steady enough hand (you'd be having a very bad time if I ever performed surgery on you), and drawing is one talent I never picked up anyway.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-24 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "there are people with dildo's older than you, your opinions do not matter."