10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    why are people so mean to me??? T_T
    because they can, i guess. *hugs*
    also, sy... your drawin is awesome... I don't know why you were so against showing it to us...
    that's not the criticism i was hoping for! xD

but thanks for the compliment =)
    and i wasn't against showing this pic. i just didn't want to promise to show you my drawing, before i even had an idea of how it may work out^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    because they can, i guess. *hugs*

that's not the criticism i was hoping for! xD

but thanks for the compliment =)
    and i wasn't against showing this pic. i just didn't want to promise to show you my drawing, before i even had an idea of how it may work out^^
    if you want constructive criticism I can give it to you X3

some of the tree's branches look morelike crystal than wood... the tree also appears to be poking the sun/moon...

and the wind seems to be blowing in a different direction for the elf than it's blowing for the grass... and tha't kinda impossible (without magic, of course XD)

but again, the pic is awesome... you should try doing some more X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

I scrapped my Draenei Druid. It was just too.. crappy.

So, instead, I'm incorporating a Draenei into this awesome tier. It shall be done soon, but an image of one shoulder will be up in a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    if you want constructive criticism I can give it to you X3

some of the tree's branches look morelike crystal than wood... the tree also appears to be poking the sun/moon...

and the wind seems to be blowing in a different direction for the elf than it's blowing for the grass... and tha't kinda impossible (without magic, of course XD)
    yup, guess i should have taken more time to design the shape of the tree, i kinda rushed that. but i like the moon to be behind the tree, even though it may not be realistic^^
    and yeah, already thought the same about the direction of the wind, but i didn't really know how to change it without either Rena or the grass looking stupid :/
    but again, the pic is awesome... you should try doing some more X3
    maybe. but then again, it took me probably about 5 hours to do this, and i don't want to spend that much time every day.. but i guess i'll do another one some time in the future of this thread
    besides, a wow-friend of mine promised me to draw a pic everytime i do, so i might be forced to do more anyway xD her drawings are awesome, i will try to make her post them here.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I scrapped my Draenei Druid. It was just too.. crappy.
    woot?! no!
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-09-30 at 04:45 PM.

It is clearly in front of the moon 0.o
    Nah they are being blown the same way, just the wind isn't strong enough to lift up the hair..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    It is clearly in front of the moon 0.o
    !
    Nah they are being blown the same way, just the wind isn't strong enough to lift up the hair..
    nope, he's right on that one, the grass looks like it's blown to the upper left corner, while the hair get's blown to the lower left corner of the pic. or at least that's what i tried to make them look, before i noticed i screwed up with the directions^^
    although i guess your explanation would work, too.

anyway, constructive criticism is as much appreciated as compliments

edit:
    i just took a closer look again, and i guess i could easily have made it to look exactly the way you said, with making the tips of the hair pointing more to the left instead of to the bottom. would work with the cloak too.
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-09-30 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    !

nope, he's right on that one, the grass looks like it's blown to the upper left corner, while the hair get's blown to the lower left corner of the pic. or at least that's what i tried to make them look, before i noticed i screwed up with the directions^^
    although i guess your explanation would work, too.

anyway, constructive criticism is as much appreciated as compliments

edit:
    i just took a closer look again, and i guess i could easily have made it to look exactly the way you said, with making the tips of the hair pointing more to the left instead of to the bottom. would work with the cloak too.

Also i like to point out that the grass seems to disappear around her, it may just be me or it is some lines i don't see.

But it is still an cool and great art from you and i'm a little shocked that it was not a draenei, but i suppose elf works also xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Also i like to point out that the grass seems to disappear around her, it may just be me or it is some lines i don't see.
    it's a problem of the inversed colors. it was actually supposed to look like her glowing in the dark (like seen in this version) and now it looks like i just have been to lazy to proberly draw the grass around her^^
    But it is still an cool and great art from you and i'm a little shocked that it was not a draenei, but i suppose elf works also xD
    thanks =)
    and yes, i knew someone would be disappointed if i don't draw a draenei, but i didn't want to mess with the horns/legs/tail/body shape ect.
    then i wanted to draw a nightelf, who now looks more like a high/bloodelf due to the inverted colors^^ (hence the name: Syrena is my bloodelf priest and the reason why some poeple started to call me "Sy" in the first place)
    although the ears don't really look like those of a bloodelf of course..

Deleted
    Off-topic, but apparently they discovered a planet that could potentially house liquid water and possibly even life.

The big question is, does it have Draenei?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Off-topic, but apparently they discovered a planet that could potentially house liquid water and possibly even life.

dunno, is there a lot of sandstone too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

What when? huh? i'm not following did i miss something?

dunno, is there a lot of sandstone too?
    I see what you did there. Lol.

Also, here's a shoulder, and a half drawn Draenei!

The shiny crystals were coloured in Photoshop. The only reason why I didn't paint the vines is because it's so damned boring.

Deleted
    What when? huh? i'm not following did i miss something?
    http://news.discovery.com/space/eart...anet-life.html

Cant post my drawings from deviantart cuz i dont have enough posts :/

still: /toolate101(dot)deviantart(dot)com
    thats my gallery ;d

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Also, here's a shoulder, and a half drawn Draenei!
    wow, nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh

I wonder if its not draeneis there, could there maybe be orcs xD or maybe we will all be zerg rushed :P

The only reason why it will now take so long is because of this custom armor.

Aaaw this thread really makes me want to start drawing again :>
    But yeah, there's some really, really awesome work out there, keep posting
    and you'll have me glued to the screen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBlisS View Post
    Cant post my drawings from deviantart cuz i dont have enough posts :/

still: /toolate101(dot)deviantart(dot)com
    thats my gallery ;d
    some very nice art there if you want a few specific pics posted here, just pm them to one of us and we will post them for you.

(btw, your sig is way to big for mmo-champion, you should remove or edit it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnax View Post
    Aaaw this thread really makes me want to start drawing again :>
    do it! more art is always a good thing^^

Deleted
    Ahhh

I wonder if its not draeneis there, could there maybe be orcs xD or maybe we will all be zerg rushed :P
    Or maybe, could be things not from a game omg what is this logic? D: