Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Thy wish is my command!

Meet Saraswati, or Sara for short. My lowly draenei mage(she's only level 32. Aww.)demanded love, so.. Anyway. It's still a sketch, I know the tendril things are missing aaaand.. I have no idea what those bubble-things are.

She's a frost mage. Any ideas to make this little headshot more interesting? :3

ETA: I seriously need to make her lips smaller. O_o
    a very nice sketch... though I'd make her face shorter... long as it is now, it's giving her an "old lady" look... unless, of course, that was your intention... her lips aren't big IMO, they're well proportioned... but her eyes' position should be a little lowered...

but really, your technique is amazing... I can't wait till I buy a tablet to start drawing on the computer as well... perhaps than my drawings will look less noobish than they do now... since she's a frost mage, if you want to show this in the pic, you should consider some small blobs of water floating around her... but I mean very small...

and if you want to make this headshot more interesting, you should draw the bullet leaving her skull on the other side, the hole it went through and some blood spilling X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    and if you want to make this headshot more interesting, you should draw the bullet leaving her skull on the other side, the hole it went through and some blood spilling X3
    *Blinks*
    Huh?
    I read your whole post thinking, yeah ok, fair feedback (though I don't think she looks like an old lady) and then
    BAM
    You go and pull that one out.
    What, the actual, fuck, Mortis? Hahaha 0.o
    Creepy...
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Creepy...
    In before his usual reply:

I'm a nice guy. T____T

Likely either doodling, or axing kittens to death

Deathwing, Aspect of Death's journal, October 7th

"Dear Diary, today was a good day..."

Well, it seems from the last couple of pages of comments that the English are sorely outnumbered here, and need more representing. Therefore in truly patriotic style (unlike me at all) I will have to start a sketch of some Warcraft related thing raising the British flag!

To Areto: As you know, everyone in England knows the Queen personally, or at least, this is what people think, so erm - I will try to set you up with a place at Balmoral, just let me ask her Highness first!

Funny story, once when I was in some lake / river popular swimming spot in Portugal, when I was younger (around 10, I think) an American girl swam up to me to start a conversation. When I answered my name she immediately started saying "Oh my God you guys are, like, British or something! Are you guys from England!?" Really, she seemed to be really amazed at this fact, and the genuine next thing she asked was "So, you guys know Harry Potter? Do you guys know him? Oh my God that is sooooo awesoooommmeee. I love Harry Potter!" She had such a stereotypical American teenager voice, and I was caught between telling her to piss off, England isn't so small that we all know each other, or humouring her and pretending to be on first name terms with Mr. Radcliff. Eurgh.
    Looking back on it now, I think she must have been 15, at least 5 years older than me, and damn attractive, though her voice made me nearly hate her instantly >_>
    Americans...
    As much as me, my two sisters, and brother mocked her accent from that day, I actually miss her - I wish I knew her =O Even my friends torment me about her accent when I told them, they always ask me if I know Harry Potter =P
    But still...

Erm, this is all on topic by the way... because, Art... Portuguese lake.. accents... erm...
    Yeah some day I will put up my sketches, my Draenei, Furbolg, Dwarf head, and the ones I start to work on from now, and they may not be anything special but I will put them up at some point, people just have to bear with me =P
    LOL. Seriously? I'd be compelled to say something like "ofcourse, I was knighted! As a female! At the age of 9!"

I can't help myself but be annoying and anger people. << >> <<

@ Mortis

Took your advice and re-angled the eyes, lower this time. Blobs of water sounds interesting, though I was compelled to make icey tears for some reason.

I don't think Sara would enjoy a bullet through her head. She'd have my tail for even thinking about it. I don't want to be a mini-ice sculpture ;;

Here's the altered sketch. Ignore the light shading-like thing. I got carried away. My friend was playing celtic music.

Mortis needs a tablet. I'll start a petition now! << >> << "Help artists get tablets"

@ Vorack

Lawlz. Looks like Deathwing is having grand fun. x3

Likely either doodling, or axing kittens to death

Mortis needs a tablet. I'll start a petition now! << >> << "Help artists get tablets"
    If you feel like giving me a tablet, I would NOT be opposed.

Here's the altered sketch.
    Wow. Much better. Maybe, work into the hair, and make the facial tentlacles have a smoother blending into the neck/head. And maybe icy shards to show frost?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Deathwing, Aspect of Death's journal, October 7th[/B]

"Dear Diary, today was a good day..."
    !

@ areto

just by doing that you made her at least a thousands of years younger XD

and deathwing needs a hug... but I'm not giving him one cause he's a man...

---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    In before his usual reply:

I'm a nice guy. T____T
    and yes, I'm a nice guy TT_______________TT
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    LOL. Seriously? I'd be compelled to say something like "ofcourse, I was knighted! As a female! At the age of 9!"
    Aye, though I am male =P Nice adjustments!

Vorack, <3 as always.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

@ areto

just by doing that you made her at least a thousands of years younger XD

and deathwing needs a hug... but I'm not giving him one cause he's a man...

---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 08:14 PM ----------

and yes, I'm a nice guy TT_______________TT
    That would be the last reason for my, he's on knaakifed toxic fire.

Here's the altered sketch. Ignore the light shading-like thing. I got carried away. My friend was playing celtic music.
    the eyes look wrong for a draenei, they don't have pupils and the like.
    but other than that it's great

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    That would be the last reason for my, he's on knaakifed toxic fire.
    my hugs are for no man... *said in the same tone the black knight used on mounty python and the holy grail*

Aye, though I am male =P Nice adjustments!

Vorack, <3 as always.
    xD I'm a female though. And I'd say that. You can erase the female part and use it as your own xP

Yay Sara looks younger now. xP

@Sy

Erased the pupils, now it has a silvery glow instead. Gave her purple-ish lips. They look juicey.

@Elyaan

I tried to fix the tentacles, but they are seriously not co-operating with me. I added some blues to the hair, and did a bit of shading. I'll also try to add ice shards as I go, dangling down the chin/jaw lines, perhaps.

New draenei inc. I think I'll color this one.

@Vorack, that is easily the most awesome thing I've seen in many pages.

@Areto, liking your draenei, I think it's going to beat the pants off mine. (edit: heh, giggity)

Last edited by dpm5075; 2010-10-04 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post

@Vorack, that is easily the most awesome thing I've seen in many pages.

@Areto, liking your draenei, I think it's going to beat the pants off mine.

You are seriously being modest. I love the details on your draenei. I never have the patience to go into detailed armor, so it ends up looking sloppy. I also love how your inking is smooth. Controlled, I think, the word is.

I hope you plan on coloring. <_< It would look beyond awesome.

why am I the only person here who can't draw clothes??? T__T__T *mutant cry with 3 eyes and 2 mouths*

why am I the only person here who can't draw clothes??? T__T__T *mutant cry with 3 eyes and 2 mouths*

Uhm.. I fail at clothing. Well armor anyway. Does that count? :3

You are seriously being modest. I love the details on your draenei. I never have the patience to go into detailed armor, so it ends up looking sloppy. I also love how your inking is smooth. Controlled, I think, the word is.

I hope you plan on coloring. <_< It would look beyond awesome.
    Haha, thanks for flattering me lol. Busted out the old WoW model viewer and went to town. I'm just getting around to learning to color; it probably won't be as awesome as we want it to be. But hey that's why I save lots of copies.

@Sy

Erased the pupils, now it has a silvery glow instead. Gave her purple-ish lips. They look juicey.

Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    draenei \o/

yeah, the cloak of Rena really looks awesome, doesn't it? xD

just finished a new unfinished (? again) sketch... this time it's mortis in a chibbi-ish style... posting in a few minutes...

---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 10:12 PM ----------