1. #1601
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    T_T

    you mean I don't contribute to the thread T_T

    I just think it's kinda dull to keep searching for fan art on the internet and posting here... I'd rather see new, original sketches from the people in here and contribute to them with some advice and stuff like that... and I'm not drawing much cause colege is taking a lot of my time and the rest of the time I'm spending on zul'gurub lol

    but if you guys draw more I can contribute more... there's no meaning on criticising a ramdom pro's artwork since he's not even here to read the feedback...
    If you get the ZG mounts and I don't before Cataclysm, you... you...
    You would not, could not comprehend the Hate...
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  2. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    If you get the ZG mounts and I don't before Cataclysm, you... you...
    You would not, could not comprehend the Hate...
    I got the pet... but I want the tiger mount T_T_T I'm not that worried about the raptor though since I've already own quite a few raptors... but the tiger from there is the only cat mount I can get... I NEEED IIIIIT!!!!!!
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  3. #1603
    My hunter has a version of every horde mount...


  4. #1604
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue
    Posts
    5,817
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    i'm only on 76 posts ( 77now ) but i don't like that murloc name, might even change my avatar to some hot draenei chick (well face only).
    yay, more draenei avatars! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Anyway I can put my Sim Card onto my laptop or anything?
    depends on what card slots your laptop has. but you probably won't get a big image on a sim card anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    T_T

    you mean I don't contribute to the thread T_T
    well, linking great artwork is one of the main reasons for this thread. and since phai isn't as active here as i'd like him to be, Dalliah wins regarding this^^

    doesn't mean i don't like to see your posts or post for myself, for example

  5. #1605
    Warchief Millhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Good luck on the Test Dalliah! I'm sure you will do better than me.

    Ok so I don't have any kind of Cable here to connect my phone to my laptop. I can't get bluetooth to work on my Laptop, and I can't get my phone to send e-mails. It always just says Unable to send. Any suggestions?
    Anyway I can put my Sim Card onto my laptop or anything?
    a sim card no but a mirco Sd card or an SD card yes, if you got ports for it.


    @ lysah also the raven lord?

    @ sy ^^ draeneis are well...

  6. #1606
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I got the pet... but I want the tiger mount T_T_T I'm not that worried about the raptor though since I've already own quite a few raptors... but the tiger from there is the only cat mount I can get... I NEEED IIIIIT!!!!!!
    Same with the Raptor for me. I would love the Tiger - it is rare, and I love Tigers in real life. But mainly, I collect mounts. Not for the achievement, but because that is one of the exploration / not overly done parts of Wow that interests me, and because, as I always say, I love so many of the mounts.
    The Raptor is one of those I want most, out of all mounts in the game, easily ranks in the Top 10...

    ---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 08:10 PM ----------

    Over[it] are you Alliance then? How... did you get a Wolf?
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  7. #1607
    Warchief Millhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    2,206


    ---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 09:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Same with the Raptor for me. I would love the Tiger - it is rare, and I love Tigers in real life. But mainly, I collect mounts. Not for the achievement, but because that is one of the exploration / not overly done parts of Wow that interests me, and because, as I always say, I love so many of the mounts.
    The Raptor is one of those I want most, out of all mounts in the game, easily ranks in the Top 10...

    ---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 08:10 PM ----------

    Over[it] are you Alliance then? How... did you get a Wolf?

    i don't want to upset you but i had the ZG raptor after my 2nd run but o god the other mounts just don't drop

    ---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 09:13 PM ----------

    [IMG]gonna post url cba to thumbnail it[/IMG]http://wow.stratics.com/content/feat...avidaaron3.jpg
    Last edited by Millhi; 2010-10-04 at 07:15 PM.

  8. #1608
    The Patient
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    That art makes T11 cool ^^

  9. #1609
    Warchief Millhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    2,206


    didn't saw much dwarf females yet so here is one.

    ---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 09:22 PM ----------


  10. #1610
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    why? i like it. i think it looks nice with your red haired avatar.
    I need a new red haired Blood Elf one. The pose and the general look of this looked so much nicer in Photoshop. This just looks... meh.

    I think I'll wait till tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    yay, more draenei avatars! =)
    I'll feel odd then.

  11. #1611
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Music is a form of art, so I give you, some of my favourite pieces from WoW:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR7bqc2mheA Various Karazhan bits. Atmospsheric, creepy, catchy, nostalgic, different from other areas of WoW.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmMw7vMAXWs Lament of the Highbourne. Haunting, beautiful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BKBitmL7hg So peaceful and relaxing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHTw...eature=related Magister's Terrace, exciting, and ingrained into my head after all that farming.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq14oHA52HY Isle of Quel'Danas, very well made, suits the place.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38TA-X0dXr4 Storm Peaks, just brilliant in every way. Also, read my description of what I was imagining when I listened to it (Throthgar) - I am planning to draw that... one day...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyInx0ldfo Grizzly Hills, how can you not love that violin.

    So erm, enjoy!
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  12. #1612
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    13,226
    <3 Grizzly Hills, and of course the Lament. Oh, and I also like the Wintergrasp theme. Tuuuuuuuuuuun-dun, tuuuuuuuuuuun-DUN, tuuuuuuuuuuuuuun...


  13. #1613
    Warchief Millhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Music is a form of art, so I give you, some of my favourite pieces from WoW:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR7bqc2mheA Various Karazhan bits. Atmospsheric, creepy, catchy, nostalgic, different from other areas of WoW.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmMw7vMAXWs Lament of the Highbourne. Haunting, beautiful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BKBitmL7hg So peaceful and relaxing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHTw...eature=related Magister's Terrace, exciting, and ingrained into my head after all that farming.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq14oHA52HY Isle of Quel'Danas, very well made, suits the place.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38TA-X0dXr4 Storm Peaks, just brilliant in every way. Also, read my description of what I was imagining when I listened to it (Throthgar) - I am planning to draw that... one day...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyInx0ldfo Grizzly Hills, how can you not love that violin.

    So erm, enjoy!
    i enjoyed them not that i listened to all of them but hey

  14. #1614
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    i enjoyed them not that i listened to all of them but hey
    Useless =P
    Hooray for Lokann! Rock / Metal is brilliant, but there will always be a soft spot in me for a lot of Video Game music, especially WoW!

    Those are my favourites anyway, some of the stuff is repetitive or boring, but those ones really stand out.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  15. #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    a sim card no but a mirco Sd card or an SD card yes, if you got ports for it.


    @ lysah also the raven lord?

    @ sy ^^ draeneis are well...
    Raven lord...is a horde mount? ...?
    Also, @ the wolf;
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/pvpr...darkblack.html
    easy...

  16. #1616
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    13,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Hooray for Lokann! Rock / Metal is brilliant, but there will always be a soft spot in me for a lot of Video Game music, especially WoW!
    I grew up with Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, rock from the old socialist times (), Pink Floyd, and... errr... Dvořák, Sibelius, Tchaikowski...

    So yeah, I'm a melting pot for a lot of different music... is it a wonder I love Apocalyptica?


  17. #1617
    Warchief Millhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Raven lord...is a horde mount? ...?
    Also, @ the wolf;
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/pvpr...darkblack.html
    easy...
    nah they aren't a horde only mount i know but i was just wondering as i still don't have that mount on my druid, run number 100+ and still no mount always the same dagger that drops :s

  18. #1618
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    ...Fake. There is no Wolf Alliance can get. There is also nothing that drops from those Worgs. Not cool Over[it] you really got my hopes up there that there was something I had missed. Not cool =[
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  19. #1619
    Warchief Millhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    ...Fake. There is no Wolf Alliance can get. There is also nothing that drops from those Worgs. Not cool Over[it] you really got my hopes up there that there was something I had missed. Not cool =[
    what lysah want to say with that link is that she tamed that "horde" wolf in ramparts i think =)

    @ dalliah gimme that fan art ingame (that mount^^)

  20. #1620
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    what lysah want to say with that link is that she tamed that "horde" wolf in ramparts i think =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    My hunter has a version of every horde mount...
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    The Raptor is one of those I want most, out of all mounts in the game, easily ranks in the Top 10...
    Over[it] are you Alliance then? How... did you get a Wolf?
    No, Over[it] lied =[
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •