15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrake View Post

Also: This
    *SNIP*
    Zomg....that looks so delicious O.O I wonder what the Doodad_01 would be made of..

Deleted
    Snaxxramas xD! Love it!

It's that time of year!
    http://www.wowhead.com/guide=love-is-in-the-air New rewards! (well, blue necklaces)

Deleted

Someone seems to have had bad experiences with pet and totem pulls :P.

10+ Year Old Account

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

A few more art pieces that aren't really fan art, but are pretty awesome

It seems I still don't get how to post art. I don't have double http:// this time, anyone know what I can do?
    Got it. Once again, thank you Sy
    Last edited by Gorllin; 2011-02-06 at 04:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorllin View Post
    It seems I still don't get how to post art. I don't have double http:// this time, anyone know what I can do?
    you posted websites where a picture can be seen, not the picture itself.

go to those sites, right click on the pic, chose "show graphic" or something like that and you should then see only the picture itself and nothing else. this is the url you need to post here.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorllin View Post
    Got it. Once again, thank you Sy
    np^^
    the "unbroken" artwork is one of my favorites!
    Last edited by Sy; 2011-02-06 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitestrake View Post
    Holy effing crap, that's a lot of art. o_o

Good art, very good art, but the only thing about good art is that it makes mine look like crap. And also: For some reason, I can't help but think that Malygos' human form is like one of the Nerubians, kinda like a blue version of Kirk'thir from Azjol-Nerub. Damn you Knaack. Damn you to hell.

also: FINALLY some of my art.

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_0335.jpg Shadowmourne

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_0331.jpg The Ashbringer

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/...e/IMG_0334.jpg
    And as an extra bonus: My Character from Fable II

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry in my corner because my art sucks.

This doesn't fit...I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-02-06 at 06:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

i like your sig migari, it's sooooooooooooooooooo cute
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    not finished, just noticed her legs are not long enough, ol' well too lazy to fix it now. lol
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Alright, I'm about to bare my soul to the mmo-champion forums and post my meager art here. D:

http://i.imgur.com/Dq415.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Alright, I'm about to bare my soul to the mmo-champion forums and post my meager art here. D:

Very good! Draw more :O

Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    He's a fuzzy wuzzy Troll! I love that.
    I also love those fox tails he has sown to his outfit. Very fitting for a rogue.

Sorry about another long hiatus. But the family ain't gettin' any better. One of my family members is convinced I'm depressed because I "don't know/believe in God." At first, it was just a little niggling, but now it's gotten to the extent that she's constantly bothering me about it and saying some less-than-savory things to and about me. I told her I'm not depressed, that I simply get a little emotional sometimes. She doesn't understand that I have hormones and every once in a while I feel a little down. It's like I'm not allowed to be angry or voice an opinion in my family.

The general hypocrisy among some of my family members has now levelled up to infuriating, and I'm tired of tailoring myself to be a nice little princess around my family and other people. I just want to be me, but it's hard when my family gets angry at me for it and when I'm made to feel out of place by other people. Sometimes I feel like I was born to be a trophy child. Something to show off, instead of love. The religion thing is getting me down the most though since parents are supposed to love and accept their children for who they are, not try to make them into some living porcelain doll.

Also the fact that I don't have an adult female figure in my life that I can talk to about stuff is maddening. I'm happy to be female, I love being female, but whenever I express that, the women in my family roll my eyes and tell me that it's horrible and blah blah blah....

Sorry, I just really had to get that off my chest.

Anyways here's another tour of my brain over the past few weeks.

DeviantART link: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/

I was just fixing up the torso...you know, giving her a ribcage, fixing those balloon boobies. Haha. XD

Rough sketch of a Worgen woman slaying a Twilight cultist with her bare hands.
    (EDIT: THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR NOW. I forgot that I had used a stock image as a reference for the pose. I forgot to ask her about off-site usage, so I just did that now and an answer is pending. By the way the stock belonged to kirilee on deviantArt. She's got lots of great photos for artists! )

A coloured version of an earlier line art.

A Worgen affected by the Emerald Nightmare. If you want to see the gorier and more vomitous version, just go to my gallery on DeviantART
    By the way, the reason that the left hind leg looks weird is because I just erased the fungus genitals in this version, and felt it was good enough to not work more colour or shading back in. The other version includes said fungus pingas.

Just an experimental body sketch for female worgen.

The basic outline for the head/face was taken from the alpha female worgen model, but I changed things here and there and gave her a more scruffy appearance. Her colouration is based off of the silver fox.

I was sketching up some alternative druid forms and couldn't resist drawing a night elf platypus.

I've been doing more female worgen concept stuff. These two are the most recent.

Anyways I went back to basics and once again took the alpha model's head, put it on a layer, sketched my version on top, deleted model picture, then got to work colouring and stuff.

So there aren't many dramatic changes from the alpha model but what I did do was thicken and straighten the muzzle, thicken the neck, and set the ears at a position similar to where the ears are on the current male model.

I just wanted to show how you can dramatically change the expression and eyes even, without changing the model itself.
    I think I was rather successful.

With regards to the hair styles, I know some people did not like the 'wigs' as they called them, but lets face it, they come from humans, and therefore would probably try to style their hair/manes. Also, it allows more personalized customization. What you'll notice is that I put in some more scruffy and animal-like hairstyles to balance it out.

Possible ear types for the females that are similar to the current males'.
    Last edited by Rachel; 2011-02-08 at 08:47 PM. Reason: added a link

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet sassy molassy. That's quite the helping of concept art. Great selection of designs. I have to say I'd prefer this version to the ingame model, even though they seem a bit more dog-like than wolf-like without shaggy cheeks. Love the sinister smirk on the red-eyed one.

Sorry to hear things are rough with the family, that's never easy. Hope you feel better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    not finished, just noticed her legs are not long enough, ol' well too lazy to fix it now. lol
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...pally20001.jpg
    Looks good!
    I agree the legs are a little short, maybe add extra shadow and just say she's leaning forward ;]
    But it's not really too noticeable, and a nice sketch either way.

I like it!
    Actually. I hate it. I cannot in all honesty look at that and say I enjoy the experience. Not after finding that sod's corpse THREE TIMES. ARGH.
    First two times after leaving the flight path to help a friend. Both times just 15 minutes break from farming just to be helpful to someone.
    Third time after flying to do the Brunnhildar Daily (Which also has never given me the mount.) I flew back from the quest and saw it's corpse. It literally must have spawned within the 4 minutes it took me to fly from it's spawn point to Brunnhildar and back and been killed within that time.
    WHAT ARE THE CHANCES.
    *Twitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    One of my family members is convinced I'm depressed because I "don't know/believe in God." At first, it was just a little niggling, but now it's gotten to the extent that she's constantly bothering me about it and saying some less-than-savory things to and about me.
    My family forced me to go to Church 'till I was 17, despite me not believing since I was about 12. One night I just sat down with them and told them enough was enough, that I felt it didn't seem like they realised I could think for myself, that I have my own opinion and that it seemed like it didn't matter to them. I think that that, after years of telling them I didn't want to go because I thought it was silly, was what made them realised it was wrong to make me keep going.
    Not the same experience you are having, but I know the frustration you can feel when religion is forced on you.
    I think we all have fights with our families though, I know I have, but as long as they actually love you! Them forcing me to act like something I'm not has never been something I have experienced other than the whole Catholic thing, so I can't imagine how that must be frustrating for you but if it helps - the fact that you have so much talent in art on its own proves you have a right to be proud of yourself ^_^

That sounds kind of condescending reading back over it, but I mean it. If someone tells me to be proud of myself I usually think they have no idea what they're talking about, but it's a difficult thing to say without sounding insincere, but I meant it! You have ridiculous amounts of talent and are deserving of the highest praise!

Which brings me to the Art. Amazing, as always. I much prefer these to the ingame model. The killing with bare hands is dramatic and interesting, the colour on all of your pieces is spot on, and the Platypus made be chuckle =D
    The different expressions suit the Worgen well, and the hairstyles are inspired ;]
    I like the middle one of the 9.

Always a treat to view your stuff, thank you <3
    Oh, and the corrupted one is going to haunt my dreams!

Here's a song to listen to if you are feeling down!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AIlz...79&playnext=11
    Always cheers me up, and it's generally catchy.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-02-08 at 12:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

link doesn't work for me

@ rachel nice drawings (as usual), the emerald dream mutated worgen is outstanding

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    that ony pick shows how much ppl love dead women

Deleted

Smile

Did anyone like the Love is in the air pics?

Ooo loox like my DK Minus teh armor

xD

Cake!!!

Love that quest!

I wants dat bow...NAO!
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-02-08 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Did anyone like the Love is in the air pics?
    Of course =D

Tirion vs Deathwing? 0.o

@Rachel
    I'm an adult female figure in your life =(
    Keep telling yourself that =D ~Raven.
    And your work is stunning.

Plus, concept art of things like Thori'dal always make the game seem so much less interesting...
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-02-09 at 10:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Of course =D

Tirion vs Deathwing? 0.o
    Yup, my reaction too, some earthen ring character or shaman like Thrall would make more sense, saw some pic before here I think with Thrall n Deathwing some days ago.

At least the Tirion pic looked kewl even though it didn't make sense