10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Sadly I can´t remember who made it so I can´t link you to any official website. I did however have it in my fanart folder so I uploaded it to Imgur.
    /facepalm
    stupid me, now i remember.

it's from the awesome yaorenwo of course! -.-' [link]

now i know why i didn't find it on my harddrive too, i have a separate folder for his art^^

I love you both. Found the original:

And this awesome piece:

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-05 at 04:56 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Spent the good part of today and yesterday working on this photo-manipulation piece. It's a cropped version of a wallpaper I'm working on (not done yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    <3

We need more new Alex fanart. I´ve seen all of it already!
    I've been considering cosplay, the outfit doesn't seem tooo intimidating to make.

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-05 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been meaning to ask. so some pictures posted are Hugh. As discovered earlier, there is still a lot about computers i need to learn, but how come some of the larger pictures end up getting cropped off? If i try to widen the window or put it to max it still gets cut off by the margins of the website. so what options do i have to remedy said issue? I'm missing some Good stuff here. >.<
    O.o

For the larger pictures that get cut off, I usually right click, copy image location and paste that in the address bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    For the larger pictures that get cut off, I usually right click, copy image location and paste that in the address bar.
    oh sweet it works. thx. ^^
    O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    that is probably the hottest chibi i've ever seen....
    am i weird now? o.o
    Weirder than before? No.
    <3
    that treat doesn't look very happy for some reason :/
    Looks irritated =P
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Would be hotter if it was a male in a maid costume
    0.o
    well, i prefer females.
    and maid costumes may be cute, but i usually prefer simple bikini-style clothing (even if not magical) :P
    Magical ones that don't work.
    \o/

now i know why i didn't find it on my harddrive too, i have a separate folder for his art^^
    He's the only artist I have a separate folder for ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by kinreal View Post
    I've been meaning to ask. so some pictures posted are Hugh. As discovered earlier, there is still a lot about computers i need to learn, but how come some of the larger pictures end up getting cropped off? If i try to widen the window or put it to max it still gets cut off by the margins of the website. so what options do i have to remedy said issue? I'm missing some Good stuff here. >.<
    Right click.
    Open in new tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayako;
    Lots of images.
    Songshine!

As much as I love those images I'm going to have to be a pain and ask you to take most of them down, then re-upload them in later posts.
    More than like... 5 in one post (especially if they're particularly big) is a little too much.
    It also kind of detracts from the beauty of the Art because people will rush through them.

Also for the ones that really break the screen you'll have to take them down and find smaller versions. If you send me a PM with the links to them I can happily find more suitably sized versions for you.

I love that you went to the effort of posting them all and all of them deserve to stay in the thread, but you'll have to put them up in smaller, multiple posts. Makes it easier for the pages to load and prevents it busting the borders (both vertical and horizontal ones.)
    Sorry =[
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-04-05 at 02:51 AM.

oe you can just right click and open in new tab/window

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    As much as I love those images I'm going to have to be a pain and ask you to take most of them down, then re-upload them in later posts.
    More than like... 5 in one post (especially if they're particularly big) is a little too much.
    It also kind of detracts from the beauty of the Art because people will rush through them.

Also for the ones that really break the screen you'll have to take them down and find smaller versions. If you send me a PM with the links to them I can happily find more suitably sized versions for you.

I love that you went to the effort of posting them all and all of them deserve to stay in the thread, but you'll have to put them up in smaller, multiple posts. Makes it easier for the pages to load and prevents it busting the borders (both vertical and horizontal ones.)
    Sorry =[
    Sure thing.

Sure thing.
    Thanks =D
    And if you think it will take too long to do so just give me a shout and I'll put up some of them.
    I'm off to sleep now but I'll make sure any you don't have the time to post are up first thing when I wake!
    ( Though it shouldn't take too long I hope ^_^ )

Nope, all done here

If that DK in your last one was shot/stabbed in the chest area, nothing would stop it. The absence of armor perturbs me xD Very nice though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Sathanis View Post
    If that DK in your last one was shot/stabbed in the chest area, nothing would stop it. The absence of armor perturbs me xD Very nice though.
    Who needs armor when you can just be healed back up!

Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-05 at 04:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathanis View Post
    She intends to distract her enemies with cleavage while she murders them. lol

If anything needs resizing or to be taken down let me know via pm, thanks. (Some of these link through to higher-res)
    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-05 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

yesterday i had a bad day, so i drew some thing that made me smile, unfortunately yesterday ended with me being extremely sick. XD I might color this one just because its too damn cute.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Who needs armor when you can just be healed back up!
    Is that really done in colored pencil...? I haven't seen that medium used so well in the longest time...that's just amazing. Squint your eyes and it's like parts of it are a photo. O_O

Linry I really love your chibis! I can never draw them for some reason no matter how hard I try. D: Yours always have just the perfect expressions with the minimalist of lines. So cute >_< You should color them and open up a a...what is that place where people sell hand made stuff and coffee mugs and stickers and stuff...etsy! Ahh your chibis as stickers would be adorable!
    Last edited by Solfire; 2011-04-05 at 02:47 PM.