Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Whoa, who's that's a nice... cape :]
    Copied over from Arthas + a part of the Horde billboard for the symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Copied over from Arthas + a part of the Horde billboard for the symbol.
    Nice, I always like Arthas' cape. They should make an in-game cape like that we can use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merany View Post
    Decided I wanted some practice in coloring with Photoshop, so I found an old drawing that I had copied from a picture (that I can't find any longer) a couple of years back, and ended up with this... Might not be a complicated process, considering I just splashed on some color and filters etc, but it was time demanding and fun ^^

I also have a pressure print of a draenei at school, but the teacher who has it doesn't technically work there, so she won't be there until she comes to give us our grades, and by then I'll have forgotten the whole thing, so... meh :/

Also: Love the Noblegarden post ^^
    Hey to help you out with the image you lost heres a link to it, its made by this guy on Deviant art. i would post the actual picture here but it would go by the posts rules since it shows some breasts. but that is the original picture you are looking for.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs18/f/20...azazel1944.jpg
    And heres a link to his Deviant art page
    http://azazel1944.deviantart.com/gal...set=96#/dzoaty
    Note: if you cant view pictures on deviant art you will have to make an account. hes a fantastic artist
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-05-07 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaebrael View Post
    Yous famous now D:

...Which picture? XD What's your dA?
    I can't post links/pictures yet or I would quote it. But my DA is thewhitedragon181. I'm not very good nor do I do WoW fanart often, so I was very surprised to see the picture of my worgen druid. hehe ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Crownos, your sig weirds me out.

so i made it cute.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

I've been sitting on this waaaay too long, so I finished it off this weekend before I hate it too much to try :3

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    Crownos, your sig weirds me out.
    [IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g249/TheKillingNinja/lick001.jpg[/IMG ]
    so i made it cute.
    I love you more and more with each post.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crownos View Post
    Hey to help you out with the image you lost heres a link to it, its made by this guy on Deviant art. i would post the actual picture here but it would go by the posts rules since it shows some breasts. but that is the original picture you are looking for.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs18/f/20...azazel1944.jpg
    And heres a link to his Deviant art page
    http://azazel1944.deviantart.com/gal...set=96#/dzoaty
    Note: if you cant view pictures on deviant art you will have to make an account. hes a fantastic artist
    Ah thank you I've been wondering where that picture went since the day after I finished tracing it, though the one I copied from had the full chest plate. He is indeed very talented though, some very well made pictures there

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I <3 your pictures but that tongue is so creepy.
    It clearly has a seperatable middle for optimal face hugging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome sauce <3

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    drew this awhile ago. :x there's a bear in there lol, ill draw a cuter one!
    I don't think it would be possible to draw a bear cuter than that...its awesome.
    That and the cat are my favorite!
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

10+ Year Old Account
    Another one that I didn't Draw but i did color.

i've also taken to doing little chibi styled "comics" of sorts. figured i'd ask and see what people's thoughts were. ya know see if anyone had issue with it. probably wouldn't post them till colored anyway, which none are at the moment
    O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    I love you more and more with each post.
    naw I <3 you to!

time for some illidan love! pft she picked him over malfurion. inced it with a pen that was too small, so a bit off. :x time to work on more cute things!
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.

Breathing put up a new mural. iits way to large here, so check out his original page:

http://breathing2004.deviantart.com/...aith-206259655

Some new art from the TCG
    Spirit Healer

Premeditation

Totemic call

10+ Year Old Account
    mana cakes, they make you fat. D:

timed myself to see how much detail i could put in an hour. its been killing me to leave it unfinished. ><

So I've been browsing the web - with all the new class/race combos, I was looking just to see if there was any new art the shows some of these combinations.
    I could not find a SINGLE fanart of a NE mage. There is no highborne art, no NE mage art whatsoever (unless I just suck at web searches).
    Given that this thread probably has a bunch of great artists that view it, I was wondering if I could request artwork that someone might draw up.

Looking for a night elf male mage in some iconic mage armor. Please PM me if there are any artists that are willing to take on this task - I will respond with some details.
    Any takers?

Deleted

U know who!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vannarius View Post
    So I've been browsing the web - with all the new class/race combos, I was looking just to see if there was any new art the shows some of these combinations.
    I could not find a SINGLE fanart of a NE mage. There is no highborne art, no NE mage art whatsoever (unless I just suck at web searches).
    Given that this thread probably has a bunch of great artists that view it, I was wondering if I could request artwork that someone might draw up.
    BAM! gaze your eyes upon the first night elf mage!