Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    It takes less than a minute.
    You know what also takes less than a minute?

Right Click
    View Image
    Google

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post

Bumping with "art"!

Not half as good as everyone elses stuff but I have excuses.. I don't have photoshop Flash 8 just isn't the same.
    I love it! your draenei looks funny (in a good way!) if you get photoshop you will be as good as everyone else! But do tell, what is he looking at? at his pc ... Or i think i know, its you, you are secretly a draenei and thats you sitting there! *I knew it all along*

So i found a new piece of Arthas, i dont think it have been posted here before.
    Its from scorge-minion -> http://scourge-minion.deviantart.com/

Im impressed, he/she uses lines, but he/she still makes it look so real, soo its .. wow
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Wow....just...absolutely wow....that image is absolutely amazing. The detail, the color,brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Thank you so much for this post!
    I'm following this thread much longer than I have an account on my own, and this troubled me several times while browing through the posted artworks.
    Being an artist myself I think the least one has to do is add the artist's name and, even better, a link to the original source (be it the artists website, or his/her deviantart gallery for example). This would not only solve the copyright issue and problem of stolen artwork (and stealing it is, if you just post without giving credit), but also help if people would like to see more artwork of the relating artist.
    Please ignore my poor English, but I really wanted to support this request for crediting the original artist, it really is an important issue.
    As an 'artist' myself i'm kind of on the fence on this one. My problem isn't people not giving credit for my work, my problem is people going out of their way to TAKE credit for my work.

Deleted

Oooo loved dese fishies during wotlk!

Naga Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    As an 'artist' myself i'm kind of on the fence on this one. My problem isn't people not giving credit for my work, my problem is people going out of their way to TAKE credit for my work.
    We all understand that it sucks when people do this, but this thread is not a bunch of people that go around "stealing" art from others, or claiming they have made it. (sure there might be some, But its the interweb, it cant be avoided) And i know myself that it sucks as i am an "artist" myself, but its not something we can fix. And i love this thread, and so far iv seen only nice, awesome people posting here. So (not just telling you Providence) but please drop the discussion about this!

Anyway more art from http://scourge-minion.deviantart.com/

Hate to post this, since evul Arthas has his sword up to Illidan's neck, BUT! *In my mind Illidan just snippity snap keeels Arthas in 0.1sec*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Bumping with "art"!

Not half as good as everyone elses stuff but I have excuses.. I don't have photoshop Flash 8 just isn't the same.
    I use gimp, it's not photoshop, but its a very nice free version of it. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Deleted
    That troll female from Summerdrake has some really nice abdomen!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    I think my kind of 'strict' opinion on this topic comes from browsing quite a lot on deviantart, where (most) people really care about copyright - you should always credit every stock you used, be it for pose reference or directly integrated in an artwork. (I'll stop here, since this seems to be considered off topic in this thread)

Anyway, I think we agree that claiming someone else's artwork as oneself's is kind of worst case (commercial use or not), but I still consider it rude not to mention the original artist when posting, or linking back to his/her website.

Buuut... back on topic: There seems to be a lack of warlock pieces these times, maybe someone wants to change that?
    Last edited by mmoc9b4d2b49eb; 2011-06-01 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I think N'Zoth will look something like this? (much thanks to Summerdrake for posting it originally)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    ooooh lol thats my shaman when his resto sitting in org for a BG que for 30 mins.

Hai

Been busy with work etc so I haven't really done that much modeling lately but I picked up the draenei again the other day and backtracked a bit since the basemesh wasn't really ideal to sculpt on. She's a bit more feminine this time around and also NSFW.

Anyone got ideas for clothing?

Edited just in case. ~Lokann
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-06-02 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    What this guy said.
    I think we should listen to him. He seems like a nice and reasonable guy.

I would marry him instantly if I ever saw him in real life.
    I could've taken care of this without even derailing the thread for a single post. Oh, the glory days are over, aren't they.

Besides, I banned appreciation threads because of their tendency to turn into off topic chatter about how your day was, like the fun stuff forum is now. And kind of like this post is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    Hai

Been busy with work etc so I haven't really done that much modeling lately but I picked up the draenei again the other day and backtracked a bit since the basemesh wasn't really ideal to sculpt on. She's a bit more feminine this time around and also NSFW.

*Snip*
    how bout Black Mageweave Pants with some hawt armor piece?
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2011-06-02 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    Hai

Looking forward to the end result! Looks good, only i think the model looks more like a "young draenei girl" (sowwy!) (i think its because of short "legs or theis") but its still awesomely done ofc.
    For the cloths .. I think it would be awesome with just some simple leather/mail armor, but also think it would look amazing with a Paladin Tier (not dress/robe!!) Dont know why >_< Whatever you choose will look awesome

And some art from Blizzard Art Gallery! *Artists unknown (since blizzard dont write their name on the official page, So Blizzard Employees maybe*

10+ Year Old Account

Dug up some older content. I actually like warrior t10 - the one broken horn was a nice touch. Boar shoulders were kinda meh though, but dat hat

10+ Year Old Account
    So i got another "comic" colored. still got a few more yet too. As bad as they are, anything is better than nothing.

O.o

Deleted
    Dw0rf shaman

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Jaw dropping O_O

Love every bit of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Jaw dropping O_O

Love every bit of it!
    Unfortunately with the size of MMO champ avatar restrictions, a tiny square does that masterpiece no justice.. but uh... dibs anyway.

Probably my fav piece I've seen on here in a long while.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.