Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    Edited just in case. ~Lokann
    Hah, fair enough, here's the first layer of clothing ^^ Also some placeholder hair.

I'm now done with the character mesh, not gonna spend more time on tweaking stuff that will disappear in sculpt but I think I got a decent basemesh this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    how bout Black Mageweave Pants with some hawt armor piece?
    I don't think pants look any good on draenei because of the awkward feet, but I've been toying with some cowboy pant like things (something along the lines of this. In fact that is a pretty decent reference picture, I'll snag some ideas from that one :P). Nothing worth showing yet though. All I know is I don't want the EXTREME WoW proportions on shoulderpads and stuff so I'm trying to find a nice balance. The thing with shoulderpads for instance is that most people draw/model them on there and they look great and all but there is rarely any realism in how they actually sit there in place. There needs to be either straps or some other functionality tied to usually some weird mechanic plate armor deal. Straps are hot though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Looking forward to the end result! Looks good, only i think the model looks more like a "young draenei girl" (sowwy!) (i think its because of short "legs or theis") but its still awesomely done ofc.
    For the cloths .. I think it would be awesome with just some simple leather/mail armor, but also think it would look amazing with a Paladin Tier (not dress/robe!!) Dont know why >_< Whatever you choose will look awesome
    Aye she does look a bit young which is the intent I guess, I made the legs longer than they have been through most of the process which I think looks better. I'm not doing a robe, the idea is to reveal as much skin as possible while also having the armor make sense. There is a lot of pictures in this very thread I use for reference so thanks in advance to whoever I end up stealing the most from ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsoga View Post
    Hahaha,

At the risk of sounding like a total kiss-ass, Ulsoga, I'm in love with your art. Few of these pieces I've seen before and even have saved on my computer. It's almost an honor to run into the person who does them. I've been staring at the animated pair at the bottom for about 5 solid minutes. I especially love the tauren - so absolutely basic in the beginning and it just grows into not only a detailed piece, but a very individualized character with a lot of personality.

Ok, enough fangirlism. Keep it up. Please =)

/endsquee
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Unfinished,

loved it, from when i first saw it durring a quest in uldum i wanted it to be a mount (i can dream though).
    just sit on top of the undead dude's head and go pew pew to all your enemies.

I got bored of the armor I was working on, figured I should try something else instead ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Japanese schoolgirl?
    You win the prize!

10+ Year Old Account
    i really love nyuun use of color I'm mad g-louse.

i tried, but i don't think massive bright colors is for me. D: ahhh well keep up the good work nyuun!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Quick sketches from tonight. . .

The first two are inspired by Joe Madureira.

My BF's Shammy, Sharish:

My Hunter, Kiera:

Sindragosa:

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

One more thing, and this is important:
    There's something in this thread that has been going on since I started posting, and the best way I can describe it is that some people have been ambiguously taking credit for art that is not theirs. What I mean by that, is that they are not flat out stating it's theirs, but they are saying 'thank you's' as though the art is theirs. I think that some people are getting confused with who's art belongs to the posters, and which art is from other artists.

The best and easiest way to solve this is to clearly state the title and artist's name above the pictures being posted. If you cannot find a title or artist, simply put unknown in either place. If you cannot find either then put unknown for both, or post the website name while clearly stating it's somebody else's.

I'm not saying this to be a bitch, I'm saying this because I've seen people do this on other forums, and guess what? They got into deep trouble, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't like to get into trouble.

If you're posting your own stuff, then you have nothing to worry about.
    Ahhh so glad someone mentioned this. This had been bugging me since day one I was just too shy to bring it up cause I'm always scared someone will turn anything I say into an argument on the forums. i_i;;; *hugs* I really love it when I see people post the sources in the pics, it also lets me find the artists to see more of their work if I like their style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Ahhh so glad someone mentioned this. This had been bugging me since day one I was just too shy to bring it up cause I'm always scared someone will turn anything I say into an argument on the forums. i_i;;; *hugs* I really love it when I see people post the sources in the pics, it also lets me find the artists to see more of their work if I like their style.
    Just right-click a pic also works

This guy really likes his Sulfuras!
    Meself I got drop from Baron Geddon on first solo kill a few weeks ago or so (lucky or increased drop??

Loosely based on a picture of Starcraft: Ghost's Nova and the rogue's season 9 gear. Loosely.

Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    Hah, fair enough, here's the first layer of clothing ^^ Also some placeholder hair.

I'm now done with the character mesh, not gonna spend more time on tweaking stuff that will disappear in sculpt but I think I got a decent basemesh this time around.

I don't think pants look any good on draenei because of the awkward feet, but I've been toying with some cowboy pant like things (something along the lines of this. In fact that is a pretty decent reference picture, I'll snag some ideas from that one :P). Nothing worth showing yet though. All I know is I don't want the EXTREME WoW proportions on shoulderpads and stuff so I'm trying to find a nice balance. The thing with shoulderpads for instance is that most people draw/model them on there and they look great and all but there is rarely any realism in how they actually sit there in place. There needs to be either straps or some other functionality tied to usually some weird mechanic plate armor deal. Straps are hot though.

Aye she does look a bit young which is the intent I guess, I made the legs longer than they have been through most of the process which I think looks better. I'm not doing a robe, the idea is to reveal as much skin as possible while also having the armor make sense. There is a lot of pictures in this very thread I use for reference so thanks in advance to whoever I end up stealing the most from ;P
    The Black Mageweave Leggings aren't really pants, they look like panties with stockings (but no garterbelt for those who understand the reference http://www.wowhead.com/item=9999 there are 2 Draenei screenshots

10+ Year Old Account
    ok so one of my guildies said i should draw the lich king and illidan doing it, I'm not the type of girl to draw that so i just drew them flirting a bit. >_> manly arm pits ftw!

i kinda really like this one might ink it out. :x

just randomly drew this one, but damn my forgetfulness so its all on the same layer! so i gave up ! aw shes hurt. D:

still trying to get use to my pen tab its all laggy and non responsive. ><
    -edit-
    inked
    Last edited by Linry; 2011-06-08 at 04:38 AM.
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.

Deleted
    Model edits are art too, right?

Kilrogg Deadeye

Is it just me who has the site show there are 583 pages, but whenever I click it I'm directed to 582? o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Model edits are art too, right?

http://i.imgur.com/tdOrV.png

Kilrogg Deadeye
    Personally I love model edits and would like to see more of them in general. Nice job with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Is it just me who has the site show there are 583 pages, but whenever I click it I'm directed to 582? o.o
    Yeh, that happens a lot on this site and in this thread in particular. Couldn't tell you why.

OT:

Artist's page
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    still trying to get use to my pen tab its all laggy and non responsive. ><
    What Tablet are you using? Gogo search for updated drivers on google or whatever, fixed my Bamboo whenever it likes to fuck up and go weird.

That Draenei and Wolf is very VERY cool.

this thread needs more pics
    no idea who made it since it was on a blog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyuun View Post
    What Tablet are you using? Gogo search for updated drivers on google or whatever, fixed my Bamboo whenever it likes to fuck up and go weird.
    its a veryyyyyy old adesso its almost 5 years old, its on its way out, i woooould love a bamboo /drool.
    druid t12 hell yeah! guna through my scanner out the window. bye bye!
    -edit-
    o my some ones camera took a some what presentable pic! the end of the world is near!
    Last edited by Linry; 2011-06-09 at 03:29 PM.