Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    A commission I had done by a friend ((SephieStrife)) on Dev Art. My shaman prior to faction switching ^^

I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Deleted
    Beautiful draenei Angyles . A bit like a druid or is she herbalist.

@Brytryne, I'm looking that 3D belt buckle. For me it seems to be a bit too short to keep up on shaky machine, you need ”holder” for the belt, like original has. ^_^

These are not exactly wow art, but I just found these extremely beautiful. (I would like yo make these smaller but I do not know how)

Both are from ChrisCold: http://chriscold.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    @Brytryne, I'm looking that 3D belt buckle. For me it seems to be a bit too short to keep up on shaky machine, you need ”holder” for the belt, like original has. ^_^
    I think they are actually just mirrored belt buckles since the texture is flipped in the middle :P But yea i forgot to put it through some hole kinda things to hold it up, nice catch! Also I havent done the side part yet where you see the other strap, figured I should wait with it until I get to where I attach it to the vehicle

This is the beginnings of a comission my close friend is doing of my toons, aka a Paladin, Hunter with a lynx, a Priest ressing a fallen Warrior, and a Mage, dunno what theyll be fighting against, but its in Eversong Woods, or Island of Quel Denas since that has he same template.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished my rogue about a week or so ago.

Putin khuliyo

This is sketch, tho this is variation to the picture on the page 500 something, hope you like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    It's been a while since I posted since my computer died and the draenei is currently on it, but I got a new comp and changed the concept around a bit. I decided to make her an engineer instead since I rolled it in-game and absolutely love the gyro mount. So I started working on that while I recover stuff from the old comp. Work in progress as usual, I'm going through every detail and adding some where I see it fit. Also I have no idea how an engine works so I just made random stuff.
    If you don't mind me asking, what modeling software are you using for that?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found some nice pictures with awesome hairstyles heres an example

Made by ~FoxTheImmortal (http://foxtheimmortal.deviantart.com/)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what modeling software are you using for that?
    Fairly sure it's Maya.

Deleted
    You know, ever since that rule with posting a link to the artist for each photo was put in, this thread actually decreased in pages. I remember it having 602... that's sad since I do like wow artwork but don't always have time to search and went looking here but now I barely see a pic once in a blue moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    New piece im workin on, prolly gonna make it into a card like look

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    You know, ever since that rule with posting a link to the artist for each photo was put in, this thread actually decreased in pages. I remember it having 602... that's sad since I do like wow artwork but don't always have time to search and went looking here but now I barely see a pic once in a blue moon.
    Did you ever stop and think that maybe the reason for this lull is because the school year is finally digging its claws in, so to speak? It seems to me that many of those who posted in this thread were between 14-25, which is high school and college age, so it makes sense for there not to be a lot of posts right now. On top of that, many, many people have moved to the Mists of Pandaria part of the forum. People are concentrating on that for the moment.

And on top of that, this thread has been through worse lulls. It's a cycle.

At the beginning of this thread most of the people were crediting. If people won't spend a second copying and pasting a link, that really shows a lack of respect to the artist. A few people here were also ambiguously taking credit for pieces that were not theirs.

Anyways, more of my stuff that I forgot to upload. Life has been busy lately.

Deviantart: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

Just a silly little colour/grayscale experiment in which Kieran (orc/worgen) was my guinea pig. The top left is the original.

A couple hour speedpaint of Atramedes.

A quick WIP sketch of a new character.
    She's both a midwife and a wet-nurse, and in charge of all the Exodar's other midwives and wet-nurses.
    She's a pretty shy gal, and doesn't always appreciate the attention her bosom brings.
    Also, look ma! No hands!
    I'll figure those out later.
    (by the way, what looks like her vulva, is not. That's just her paunchy tummy.)

A really fast redesign of Velen. I was going to put his beard in, but decided against it. I just always felt that he has enough going on with the crest and long head hair, that he doesn't need a giant beard to go a long with it.
    Texture from:kuschelirmel-stock

A nice little WIP of how I view the Red Dragonshrine, that I hope to finish in the next little while.
    Just so you have an idea of scale, those trees in the foreground are about 50-80ft. tall.

Just some quick (and slightly crappy) examples of Northerner Draenei horns and crests.
    (For those that don't know, I've been filling in the gaps Blizz has left in the Draenei lore, for fun. I've split the Draenei into two racial groups; Northerners and Southerners.)

An actual speed paint this time, instead of crappy sketches!
    My tail-bone injury is finally starting to heal up, so I was able to sit for a much longer time today and actually paint. I feel much happier today.
    This is more in line with how I would like them panda ladies to look. Not perfect, but almost there.

Here is a new one of my druid shapeshifting into fire kitty!

Last edited by Shiftia; 2011-10-26 at 06:07 AM.

I haven't been posting stuff because I've just been busy with other commissions. BlizzCon was overwhelming, and it's looking better and better that Blizzard may be hiring my husband soon, so we've been kinda packing to move to California.

I'll post art soon... ish, but a lot of people have been posting stuff that hasn't anything to do with WoW, or even posting OFFICIAL WoW stuff. 600+ pages, people seem to lose sight over why this forum post was made to begin with.

That, and others pitching a fit over linking your sources. Sure, I would like it if people had done it, but it only bothered me when others were taking credit for art they didn't do. I didn't think it should have warranted such a s@*! storm.

Wow, you guys really got out of control around page 575 and 596. Tish tish, the things that happen when I'm not around, all the name calling and stuff should have been deleted >_> This thread had enough drama in the early stages.

There are too many pages to quote (at least tonight) and I have lots to do so I will just say: To the usual suspects, moonkin, rachel (the amount of consistent hihg quality art, concept no less is still mind boggling), linry, merany, nyuun, providence, Ina, eflow, Lokann, serenais, lilena and others - I still love your art above life itself!

To others, thank you for continuing to post, I missed Wow art this year. To those worrying at any point over the last few months about this thread being closed, it never will be! It's my thread (just ask Lysah, right? =D) and I will not allow it! ... /Cough.
    To new mods - stop telling people to not quote large images and edit it out, don't be lazy! ;]

Tsepish, I love you hand drawn / almost water coloury style ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Wow, you guys really got out of control around page 575 and 596. Tish tish, the things that happen when I'm not around, all the name calling and stuff should have been deleted >_> This thread had enough drama in the early stages.

There are too many pages to quote (at least tonight) and I have lots to do so I will just say: To the usual suspects, moonkin, rachel (the amount of consistent hihg quality art, concept no less is still mind boggling), linry, merany, nyuun, providence, Ina, eflow, Lokann, serenais, lilena and others - I still love your art above life itself!

To others, thank you for continuing to post, I missed Wow art this year. To those worrying at any point over the last few months about this thread being closed, it never will be! It's my thread (just ask Lysah, right? =D) and I will not allow it! ... /Cough.
    To new mods - stop telling people to not quote large images and edit it out, don't be lazy! ;]

Tsepish, I love you hand drawn / almost water coloury style ^_^
    You are the glue that holds things together ._.

---------- Post added 2011-10-28 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    I haven't been posting stuff because I've just been busy with other commissions. BlizzCon was overwhelming, and it's looking better and better that Blizzard may be hiring my husband soon, so we've been kinda packing to move to California.

I'll post art soon... ish, but a lot of people have been posting stuff that hasn't anything to do with WoW, or even posting OFFICIAL WoW stuff. 600+ pages, people seem to lose sight over why this forum post was made to begin with.

That, and others pitching a fit over linking your sources. Sure, I would like it if people had done it, but it only bothered me when others were taking credit for art they didn't do. I didn't think it should have warranted such a s@*! storm.
    MORE ART! NO EXCUSES SLAVE! :P <3

And southern California is pretty nice so grats (:

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Lazy.

Also, a lot has changed since you went AWOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Lazy.

Also, a lot has changed since you went AWOL.
    Hugs!
    You're still here though ^_^
    Hey I'm not lazy, I put a lot of effort into this thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll color this latter, happy Halloween every one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.