Quote Originally Posted by Shalinka View Post
    I just register here and well well ! Some peoples have posted my picture before, and I thank them for that !

Sadly I can't post links or picture yet so. I appreciate the work of all of you. Even if don't discover a lot of thing, knowing the most of the arts here.

I love the ART nouveau style for Wow, it's a great idea !
    I'm still waiting on that short story about that human/tauren piece you did recently!

(Hi from The Warcraft Legion!)

10+ Year Old Account

Here, have a Fire Ascendant =)
    As for linking and sinature, I think one has to have more than 10 posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Something I'm working on. I started it sometime last year and forgot about it due to lack of time from work, happened to find it a few days ago and decided to try to finish it while I don't have work until January. :3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30058556/lolfanart3.jpg
    Holy wow. This ... is... absolutely stunning. Perfect draenei expression and stature. And the hair is just way beyond awesome.
    Are you accepting commissions?

Deleted
    Some new stuff I made and posted on my DeviantART & YouTube:

Oh god, I meant to upload stuff earlier but my 3 day New Year 'holiday' was mighty busy.

Deviantart:http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

Tully's mum, Whinnie, finally got a redesign! I don't have any triangular/apple shaped women yet, and felt that shape would fit her very well.
    The weapon she holds is a woman-only weapon amongst the Northerners. It is made from the strongest metal and crystal from Argus.
    It's just a rough sketch of her, but once I'm done 'The Houndmistress' I want to do a nice illustration of her.
    (For those that don't know, I've been filling in the gaps left in Draenei lore. I've split them into two groups; Northerners and Southerners.)

This is a more gentle version of an image that was in response to a ‘doctor blogger’ who exploited women who suffered rape/medical rape. The very first version was much, much more vulgar, but that one never made it out of the photoshop doc.

I’ve been through medical abuse, so sketching this up was a bit therapeutic.

I used Damla for this since she deals with women’s issues, and because she can go from demure to fuming in a matter of seconds if someone says something stupid enough to her. She may look all cute and cuddly, but there's a lot of rage in that woman.

And now for something more cheery.
    Just a quicky sketch of Whinnie and Damla being all sweet on each other.

Process of an older painting. The larger version is in my main gallery. (Kiera, if you want an even larger version, just tell me. )

I'm sorry everyone, but this thread is turning into a very NSFW one. I don't think I'll be posting my work here anymore. Maybe I'll make another Fan Art Thread with specifically SFW images only. I'm waiting on permission to do so.

You can always find my stuff on my deviantART, too. If you feel you want to post my work here, please ask for permission first.
    Last edited by Immamoonkin; 2012-01-06 at 08:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    I'm sorry everyone, but this thread is turning into a very NSFW one. I don't think I'll be posting my work here anymore. Maybe I'll make another Fan Art Thread with specifically SFW images only. I'm waiting on permission to do so.

You can always find my stuff on my deviantART, too. If you feel you want to post my work here, please ask for permission first.
    Not necessarily, just Rachel's stuff is a bit raunchy sometimes.

If you think some things are to NSFW just post a mod.

I did horrifically malformed, fat, squishy versions of me and my hubby's draenei:

<3

10+ Year Old Account
    The shaman's lightning reminds me of the sith from Star Wars =D As for the pally, as much as I dislike plate-bikini and other revealing gear, she's so cute X-)

Crystalmane dragons, a sub-species of Deepholm's Stonehide dragons.

Said Crystalmanes in their humanoid forms.

And a doodle of Cho'Gall. Really, does that stupid head ever shut up?

New guild + new race + new faction = new forum avatar

Too bad I can't use it on these boards, though :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post

That is pretty cool! and awesome, new casting animation for female trolls ^^

10+ Year Old Account

*jaw drop*

Thats awesome!

Thanks everyone =)
    Felt like uploading the full resolution render to youtube as well.

I certainly spent way to much time creating this, as it won't be seen that much. Ah well, time spent doing something fun, is time spent well, I guess!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks everyone =)
    Felt like uploading the full resolution render to youtube as well.
    [video=youtube;jqp5dKd8lR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqp5dKd8lR4[/vide]
    I certainly spent way to much time creating this, as it won't be seen that much. Ah well, time spent doing something fun, is time spent well, I guess!
    This is quite awesome. You should do more

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    This is quite awesome. You should do more
    I thought about making a short wow-movie or something, but I lack the ideas :|

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought about making a short wow-movie or something, but I lack the ideas :|
    Could just be a small duel between your character and another character. Or you defend yourself from some Ally

hmm that didn't work
    fixed..
    Last edited by sajin0084; 2012-01-10 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing's so sad on the holiday card pic =(

trying myself at screenshot manipulating...

Deleted
    This is something I worked on recently. I surprised myself with the results.

http://duskdiamond.deviantart.com/ar...vale-278518193

Its an RP character of mine. Hope you like her.

Quote Originally Posted by duskDiamond View Post
    This is something I worked on recently. I surprised myself with the results.

http://duskdiamond.deviantart.com/ar...vale-278518193

Its an RP character of mine. Hope you like her.
    I love the colour palette you chose for it. The mute colours make it very dreamy and whispy.
    Great armour customization too.

EDIT: Dafuq. I tried using quick post and thought it would just latch my new post onto this one like it used to. Apparently it doesn't do that anymore. :S

An unfinished speedpaint of a wild worgen. Her armour was derived from the armour on the old worgen model.

Speedpaint of a possible character. He's got all sorts of crazy body mods and shit.
    I don't know what it is about the Forsaken, but there's something so sexy about the males. They're so grotty and animalistic.
    The boar skull was inspired by Merkova.

A kind of old picture of Ze'ev that I forgot about, so here it is finally!
    I kinda changed the basic Southerner head a bit. I made it more slanted and long, and made the ears more horselike.
    (For those that don't know, I've decided to fill in the gaps in the Draenei lore for fun. I've split them into two main groups; the stocky and hedonistic Northerners, and the tall and ferocious Southerners.)
    Last edited by Rachel; 2012-01-13 at 08:06 PM. Reason: new stuff