They look great, I love the draenei shaman!
    Hmm I might try to draw a WoW character soon, I'm not too good at art ;p

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Decided to mess around with nouveau style, and now I'm addicted! It leaves so much room for creativity. This is the progress on a piece for my good friend .

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 08:50 PM ----------

And finished product:

Awesome art work

Deviantart:http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

Just gonna drop these off.
    I know...not really exciting. =P

Decided to do more female Pandaren stuff since I’m seeing facial markings pop up. The red panda version was actually from Duskdaimond, but I think she was actually opposed to it. Personally I would be okay with red panda markings on the Pandaren (as long as they don’t go as far as making the female an actual red panda anthro). Variety is good.
    The bottom four are red panda, albino, melanistic, leucistic, and inverted.
    The second above melanistic was inspired by Chinese opera makeup, and the one above inverted is a simplified version of tanuki markings. :3

Did some male faces to mirror a couple of the female ones I did.
    I also looked up more Chinese opera makeup and masks.
    One, two, and three at the bottom were ref'd from:
    http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Opera/...ra-colors.html
    And the last one was from google images.
    (PLEASE NOTE: The bottom ones also apply to the females)

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgles View Post
    Decided to mess around with nouveau style, and now I'm addicted! It leaves so much room for creativity. This is the progress on a piece for my good friend .

And finished product:
    This is really awesome.
    Nice work, keep it going !

Thank you . I've just recently become active in art again, and I'm currently working on a League of Legends commission, but I'll be back to this thread in a week or two!

Damn this thread makes me happy and sad at the same time.
    Those are just incredibly awesome and pretty, I wish I could do something like that.

Rachel, your faces look great!

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    Rachel, your faces look great!
    Thanks Kiera. :3

Deviantart: http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

More boring concept things. Hopefully when I'm done my pony adoptables I'll make more fun and colourful WoW things.

Uh oh, more stuff for the ever-growing Pandaren pile.
    Anyways, just some examples of body types and and an overlap to show how the larger female fits the male.

Some body type sketches I've been working on in bits.
    I'll hopefully have Honey done soon, but I have discovered that cute, chubby wrists and ankles are really hard to get right. :c
    Just so you can get an idea of their heights, Tully is about 5'2".

You'll notice that even though Whinnie is larger than her daughter, Tully, her musculature isn't as defined as (older) Tully's. That's becauseWhinnie didn't have to work too hard to get that big, that's pretty well her normal figure.

Please note: Tully's lack of horns was a conscious decision during her creation. So they're not cut off, and she's not deformed, she simply has no horns. However, she does have the usual forehead plates.
    Last edited by Rachel; 2012-01-25 at 04:14 AM.

all of these are pretty impressive

Surturas rising.

Here's an animation, I made to test my Sylvanas-rig:

My idea is to make a short movie, about her. This is going to be an enormous task and I'm not entirely sure, if I will ever finish it.
    Anyway, this will be something fun to keep me busy, til MoP goes live

Please do this for every model in the game, and then create a way to play with the models like action figures for me. Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Here's an animation, I made to test my Sylvanas-rig:

My idea is to make a short movie, about her. This is going to be an enormous task and I'm not entirely sure, if I will ever finish it.
    Anyway, this will be something fun to keep me busy, til MoP goes live
    The animation and graphics of it look very nice, maybe a bit to bright for UC though :P

[IMG]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/017/c/b/evangelina_preview_1_by_mowgles-d4mq7aj.jpg[IMG]

And finished product:
    [IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/018/2/b/evangelina_nouveau_by_mowgles-d4ms1hw.jpg[IMG]
    Gorgeous pin-up! =D

Also, Kiera and Hambo; beautiful stuff!
    Last edited by Baiyn; 2012-02-04 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    Purty! :3
    I know this'll sound weird, but the purple you chose for the border goes really well with her skin tone.
    Thank you, and not weird at all! I'm taking a color theory course in college this semester, which I desperately need. Sometimes I'll put together a piece, then look at it a week later and think "What was I thinking with those colors? ugh!"

Thank you, and not weird at all! I'm taking a color theory course in college this semester, which I desperately need. Sometimes I'll put together a piece, then look at it a week later and think "What was I thinking with those colors? ugh!"
    Oh man, I've had so many of those "why did I use those colours?" moments.

Deviantart:http://hitsujifox.deviantart.com/gallery/

New rough sketches of the average male and female Northerner Draenei. (ref'd male from posemaniacs.com)
    I'm pretty happy with these so far.

I’ve been working on my Northerns and Southerners a little bit as of late, so here’s silly little speedpaint of an average female Southern Draenei.
    Made her bald to show her tendrils off.

Decided that their most common colours would be dark red, dark blue, and dark purple. Uncommon would be dark green, dark teal, and dark orange.
    Rarest is dark blue and red together, and through selective breeding (a.k.a vanity) it’s restricted to those of royal blood.

‘Ugly/Reject’ colours are lime green, yellow, bright orange, pink. Pretty much anything too ‘light.’

Because their horns are only for display and fighting, their rhinophores are inside their tendrils (Northerner rhinophores are underneath the horns/crests).
    The female pictured on the left has her rhinophores ‘at rest,’ while the one on the right shows two of them 'active.'
    *Functions:
    -Pheromone/scent receptors
    -Able to pick up vibrations in the air

I wish I could draw...I desperately want to get a tablet but can't afford it. My husband pulled out his old one but the pen is lost and I can't get it to work without it. So I'm stuck still attempting to learn to draw and color in Photoshop with just my mouse and to be frank, I'm awful at it.

This was my first attempt at something other than signatures/wallpapers/banners for the sig thread. I took the blood elf female render out of WMV and drew the hair and clothes on myself and attempted to paint over the body somewhat to smooth out the pixely parts.

WoW & WoD General Discussions and Guild Wars 2 Moderator
    ---------------------------

Just keep looking, you'll find one eventually. I got mine really cheap in Aldi (they do brilliant offers sometimes, If you ever go there, take a look).. It's not too big, but I don't have problems with it.

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに