1. #11041
    I got some new player sketches.

















    My scanner died so I am using one from the garage that is full of dust so the scans suck ass.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

  2. #11042
    Mechagnome Immamoonkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    526
    I'm not totally dead..


  3. #11043
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland, U.K
    Posts
    870
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsepish View Post
    and the image I'm currently working on:

    this is cool, i wish i could do something like that on photoshop lol

  4. #11044
    Mechagnome Immamoonkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    526
    Okay, so I just did this in 4 1/2 hours from start to finish and now my fingers are numb so here you go:



    http://magicalmelonball.deviantart.c...okin-339777973

  5. #11045
    Grunt EmyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Okay, so I just did this in 4 1/2 hours from start to finish and now my fingers are numb so here you go...
    That's beautiful!

  6. #11046
    I had another go at slapping a cloth sim on my female Dreaeni rig, it turned out to be surprisingly difficult and took a few weeks of messing up. On the other hand, it means this rig is now finally ready for production.


  7. #11047
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelfatron View Post
    I had another go at slapping a cloth sim on my female Dreaeni rig, it turned out to be surprisingly difficult and took a few weeks of messing up. On the other hand, it means this rig is now finally ready for production.

    Whoa, that's nice. What are you planning on using the rig for?

    EDIT: I didn't even know a thread like this existed, so I'll throw up something I'm working on. It's my Forsaken warlock, dead at the tender age of 7.
    Last edited by Keakee; 2012-12-16 at 08:55 AM.

  8. #11048
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    2,945
    How 'bout them works in progress?

    I forgot this thread existed.


    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  9. #11049
    I somehow made a Pandaren Shaman from weavesilk. Or at least it looks like a Pandaren Shaman. Tell me what you think.
    http://new.weavesilk.com/?kpd4

  10. #11050
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I somehow made a Pandaren Shaman from weavesilk. Or at least it looks like a Pandaren Shaman. Tell me what you think.
    http://new.weavesilk.com/?kpd4
    OMG! That was amazing to watch. Even better with the music.

  11. #11051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    OMG! That was amazing to watch. Even better with the music.
    Does it look like a Pandaren though?

  12. #11052
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    I got really distracted and started drawing all over it myself, so on mine: no it didn't

    Never heard of that website before though ;D

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  13. #11053
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I got really distracted and started drawing all over it myself, so on mine: no it didn't

    Never heard of that website before though ;D
    I just heard about it the other day. There's a small thread about in the fun section.

  14. #11054
    My sister bought my husband and me a couple of commissions from deviantart for Christmas, and they turned out so good I just had to share them around.


    http://threshthesky.deviantart.com/art/Rislyn-344468024


    http://threshthesky.deviantart.com/art/Kiske-344542214

    And here are some pixel smilies my sister did awhile back. They're pretty adorable.


    http://mirz123.deviantart.com/art/Wa...Pack-160692336

  15. #11055
    Field Marshal GareBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My Head
    Posts
    75
    Working on an orc 3d sculpture Suggestions and criticisms welcome!


  16. #11056
    I've another animated shot, this time it's my character drinking ale.


  17. #11057
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelfatron View Post
    I had another go at slapping a cloth sim on my female Dreaeni rig, it turned out to be surprisingly difficult and took a few weeks of messing up. On the other hand, it means this rig is now finally ready for production.

    If blizz makes robes behave like that I will definitely start transmogging them again...

  18. #11058
    Elemental Lord Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    8,933
    This thread is just sad. I remember back before we weren't asked to put all the names of every single artist of every picture under it or as a link how there was art in here almost every day. Now we barely get 1-5 pieces of art a month.

  19. #11059
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    This thread is just sad. I remember back before we weren't asked to put all the names of every single artist of every picture under it or as a link how there was art in here almost every day. Now we barely get 1-5 pieces of art a month.
    Idd, it didn't help with the whole "Wow Rachel(?)'s art is disgusting!!!!" (It wasn't, It was amazing) driving one of the most active contributors out. There was a lot of drama here which never needed to happen

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  20. #11060
    The Patient SirMeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Morioh-Cho
    Posts
    290
    ye its sad how those filthy artists would want to be credited for their artwork


    So have a picture of a tauren druid in a lovely black dress, it's Valentine's day coming up after all!
    [art by me]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •