Here's my most recent animated short, it was a BlizzCon 2013 Movie Contest entry but it did not win.

Your animation is excellent. Have you tried applying to Blizz at all?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh gosh, so much awesome stuff since last time I was here! I love the Oondasta pic, and the creation of Garrosh made me lol, and that animation looks great and I just love it when this thread pops up on my screen!

I've started school this week, living on campus, so been kinda busy, but here's a little something I finished before leaving home:

Made for my GM, his pandamonk
    (I'm trying to work a bit on textures, but well... leather is hard!)

15+ Year Old Account

Was working on a Gilnean soldier outfit. will try to paint it in PS soon.
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2013-09-09 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture of my character on moon guard. Daimias Silentfall!

Because a friend of mine helped me to set up OBS I made him a picture. He was there during the proces f it all. It was intended to be an animated picture, but since it's been years that I used flash it's just a stand alone picture for now (completely done by mouse... can't wait to fix my tablet ;p):

~ stuff, the best thing ~

This is a really cool thread, you guys have oodles of artistic talent and I'm a little jealous.

Edit: getting rid of my picture, it looked like crap.
    Last edited by Loxops; 2013-11-26 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Your animation is excellent. Have you tried applying to Blizz at all?
    It really needs a lot more work before it's Blizz standard, especially the slower movements betray my lack of detailing skill so far.

I recently had a friend do a commission of High General Brigitte Abbendis, thought I would share it here.
    (please let me know if the pictures are too big and need to be resized and I will do so!)

She also did one for herself of Vanessa Vancleef from the Deamines:

She has given me permission to repost both of these works of art. She also takes commissions if you're interested you can contact her at her DeviantArt site: http://katrinabirch.deviantart.com/

Again (Mods) if the pics are too big please let me know and I will resize them!
    Last edited by Nyteyes; 2013-09-15 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelfatron View Post
    Here's my most recent animated short, it was a BlizzCon 2013 Movie Contest entry but it did not win.

How do you know it didn't win? Last I heard, the contest was still being judged. Or according to an email sent to the 'Blizzcon contest' email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelfatron View Post

That is some really awesometastic animation there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Greetings and hello's!

I will do a big dare, and share something with the community. Though, I am no grand creator of words mingling with worlds, nor do I form the realms you wish to flee to. I take my moments to breathe, write down an idea that comes to my mind. Many times it is slightly an annoyance due to, well, the location I'm at when the idea appears.

Grammar warning: This is a must to be said, I do hold some grammar problems. I try to find proofreaders but some have been quite harsh, leading me to feeling like I should stop. I enjoy writing though, so that is why I flee to the dark, waving my torch around to form the images that I might find interesting - and I hope they'll interest you guys.

Universe/Realm: I tend to hold myself within the Warcraft theme, but may linger into a little more old days of life but for the bigger view - Azeroth is my home.

I have lurked around various forums and sites, and had a good chuckle. Sadly, I tend to keep lurking and only appear when there is a change of a topic I know I can answer. But I love this community, no matter if we argue or just discuss. We all have to share our opinions, we all have to feel home here.

A dark strike. (Newest)
    The Last Breath of Strength.
    Defense of the ruined land.
    They need light in the dark.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-03 at 01:12 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Picture of my Paladin, his wife (now a death knight) and his son (who's currently a warlock) pre Scourge Invasion
    Last edited by styvan01; 2013-10-06 at 02:17 AM.
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaand just finished another piece. This was a gift for a couple of friends who happen to be twins. These are their toons. Hope ya dig!

Last edited by Theylive; 2013-10-08 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted

I'm putting up some more stuff presently, but this is the one I'm most happy with, really. Might end up as my avatar in fact, once the coloured one's done.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theylive View Post
    Aaand just finished another piece. This was a gift for a couple of friends who happen to be twins. These are their toons. Hope ya dig!

*snip*
    Oh I saw this on dA the other day, really awesome job!

Here's a lil' something I just finished yesterday... My Fire Elemental has kinda become a bit of a standing joke in my guild, what with his damage being so ridiculously high I call him Fred.

Working a super detailed badge art for BlizzCon. Here's the shoulder with base shading:

And here it is after about half an hour of painting.

Some IRL stuff bummed me out pretty bad so I'm too tired to keep going tonight. I'll post more updates tomorrow.

TheyLive, I bow down to thee
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming this is the more appropriate section to put this... Happy Halloween.

Got bored. Sketched an Undead Paladin.