Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    And I'm not sure I'm too fond of where the spider talk seems to be going.
    I'm just giving them a free portuguese lesson... by the way, in portuguese, you spell spider as "aranha"... can't show you how to say it cause... well... I can't writte sounds lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

The Playwright Mistress Elizabeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Looks like the people from the Draenei Appreciation Thread have taken over with their subtle yet not so subtle role play and... oddness.

It's cool, I appreciate the bumps. Also just for you guys, i'll do a Draenei with armour covering her tits.

Women aren't tools or objects, but I personally prefer them with a rack of reasonably large size.

Pro artwork guys, k33p them coming.
    Being alike a table, I wholelly disagree, not to mention it's a pain in the back.. or so have I heard.

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I'm just giving them a free portuguese lesson... by the way, in portuguese, you spell spider as "aranha"... can't show you how to say it cause... well... I can't writte sounds lol
    In Spanish, it's Araña, only changes the h for an ñ. Spanish and Portuguese share a lot :].

Also, arent Brazillians supposed to have a dialect? I dont remember how's it called :/
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Elizabeth View Post
    @Heart

It's usually a very integral part of someone who creates art to be irked and disgusted when someone comes and comments in the way that person talked. You'll have to get used to it, since people out there will only say worse things.
    wait a second... who said what about whose artwork??? I hope it wasn't me... many times I try doing some constructive criticism or just joke about something but with no ill intent and people misunderstand me... if I offended someone, know that it wasn't what I meant...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

wait a second... who said what about whose artwork??? I hope it wasn't me... many times I try doing some constructive criticism or just joke about something but with no ill intent and people misunderstand me... if I offended someone, know that it wasn't what I meant...
    If you had offended Heart, you'd probably be reduced to sub atomic particles by Sunshine's low orbit laser cannon activated by Scrapbucket :]
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress

No it wasnt you. It was someone who said his grandmas poo looks better than my art. and that i have a thing for draeneis... which is pecular considering i am a female >_>

And i now what spider u guys are refering to. Thanks a lot >_<

If you had offended Heart, you'd probably be reduced to sub atomic particles by Sunshine's low orbit laser cannon activated by Scrapbucket :]
    hehe

In Spanish, it's Araña, only changes the h for an ñ. Spanish and Portuguese share a lot :].

Also, arent Brazillians supposed to have a dialect? I dont remember how's it called :/
    just get a world map and search for spain and portugal... you'll understand why lol

brazil has MANY dialects... many many many many... let's see about it on wikipedia...

according to it, brazil has 13 dialects... caipira, cearense, baiano, fluminense, gaúcho, mineiro, nordestino, nortista, paulistano, sertanejo, sulista, carioca and brasiliense... the one I speak is fluminense with a little of mineiro and carioca mixed in it...

Quote Originally Posted by klheart View Post
    No it wasnt you. It was someone who said his grandmas poo looks better than my art. and that i have a thing for draeneis... which is pecular considering i am a female >_>

And i now what spider u guys are refering to. Thanks a lot >_<

hehe
    A real man's mustage must be as hairy as a tarantula in order to succeed in life! It is nature working at it's finest to attract women and earn him promotions!

Some more of my stuff:

Drew this June 4th when they showed the old worgen females. Oh well! XD

And then some rare super chibi artwork I did:

A real man's mustage must be as hairy as a tarantula in order to succeed in life! It is nature working at it's finest to attract women and earn him promotions!
    lul... wut????

ARTWOOOOOOOOOORK!!!

DEMON HUNTER FTW!!! lol

does he bring pandamonium?

First signature I've attempted, still gettin the hang of GIMP and WoW Model Viewer <(^-^'<)

My Characters: Archion, Orrik, Taggerung, Nimbalo, Russano, Remylebèau, Sherløck, Dastan, Riku, Mako, Oracion.

My Mains: Orrik and Mako

Dwarf shaman for my BFF Lodur, the resto shaman guy at WoW Insider.

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    *image of awesome dwarf shaman*
    Dwarf shaman for my BFF Lodur, the resto shaman guy at WoW Insider.
    I love how he's using two Tankard O' Terrors d(^-^)z

My Characters: Archion, Orrik, Taggerung, Nimbalo, Russano, Remylebèau, Sherløck, Dastan, Riku, Mako, Oracion.

My Mains: Orrik and Mako

A concept piece I did of Caelic I did last year, before I turned her male and got a much cooler title.

C
    x

Okay, a few more and then I think I'm gonna go to bed.

There was a little activity going around to draw like Chris Sanders, the creator of Lilo and Stitch. :P

These last two were a gift to my guild I've been with for a year now. I had been sick in bed for a few days, so I played the new Kingdom Hearts game on the PSP. This is the love child of my imagination between WoW and Kingdom Hearts.

Larger version here: http://magicalmelonball.deviantart.c...-Ink-179096548

I don't know if Altana's been linked or not, but just in case here ya go. Warnings: Few NSFW Works (Nudity) and a good majority of them are Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShaggy View Post
    I don't know if Altana's been linked or not, but just in case here ya go. Warnings: Few NSFW Works (Nudity) and a good majority of them are Blood Elves.
    nudity is fine... but blood elves??? eeewwwww!!! XP

just kidding....blood elf females are nice... specially my cute little melissa X3

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShaggy View Post

These are definitely nice. its not too much nudity but the pieces are very nice.

yay 700

I'm not super amazing with Photoshop and I can't draw worth a damn, but I figured I'd post some of the desktops I've made in Photoshop. Nothing super amazing, but I enjoy doing them. Working on a sig is my next project. ^_^

My friend's warrior:

My DK (whose backstory I still need to write >_<):

Friend's hunter:

My druid(who's feral now >_<):

And my BM hunter:
    Last edited by Venjin; 2010-09-26 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Was making sure thumbnail worked; then added the rest

This thread needs more Jormungar.