Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Luckily I posted one
    Now AFK to 8 AM.
    already knew the draenei (of course!!!) but the Sylvanas is... awesome O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Moonkin, Tyberes, and Tanky are all good =D
    I think we need more pictures and less talking 0.o
    Night anyway though, lectures tomorrow =[
    Haha, that's what I was thinking too. No wonder some random thread hit so many pages with these crazies in it.

And here's the final stage of my draenei. I fucked up the face, but who am I kidding, I knew I would.

Funny, the whole point of draenei is they're cute, but I faceplanted on cuteness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Funny, the whole point of draenei is they're cute, but I faceplanted on cuteness.
    it's amazing! and while i agree it's not really "cute", i think not all draenei have to be, too.

Well, for me it depends on the angle, facial features, and distance. I was trying for more of a regal, beautiful, heroic face from that distance, and I kinda faceplanted on that too. But thanks! Overall I'm really pleased with it, and it didn't even take me that long!

I was pretty reluctant to post this since I only started learning to draw/paint a few months ago(when I quit playing WoW) ... but I did make this one bit of fanart while practicing. Not the best, I've gotten a little better since I made this, but not too much. Pretty saturated I guess... I'll get better.
    Last edited by Ijanaak; 2010-09-29 at 05:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread lacks Gnome power.

Fix'd. Drew this guy at least a year ago. Protip: Never cut something off a Gnome, they'll only replace it with something more dangerous.
    Last edited by Khadhar; 2010-09-29 at 05:11 AM.

Ragnarosa <The FireLady>*
    Also, the female Varian is nice, so much better than the grumpy kid sitting in Stormwind. Female Varian for king...or queen..or whatever!

Also, I should insert a joke about how Lor'Themar should look the exact same as a female, or something.

Deleted
    Too little armor, lacking the bucket on her head, too small weapon, wrong style of cloak...

*Sigh* Sacrificing awesomeness for sexyness...

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Too little armor, lacking the bucket on her head, too small weapon, wrong style of cloak...

*Sigh* Sacrificing awesomeness for sexyness...
    Agreed, her armor and especially cape are very unsatisfying. Also, her weapon is massive. For proof, I shamelessly re-post the same picture from earlier;

And even this artist may have undersized the weapon, it is said that she has to use two hands to swing it effectively with force.

That dark ranger in the previous post has some seriously thick thighs, but I'm loving the style of this one

Female Lor'themar Theron.
    who????

IMO (s)he looks the same...

jk XD
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Meh! There's what you get for basing character designs off of their ingame representations! Lor'themar is supposed to have a scarred and unusable left eye, they even forgot it in the Mosaic image, while they gave the other characters strange piercings and detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    Meh! There's what you get for basing character designs off of their ingame representations! Lor'themar is supposed to have a scarred and unusable left eye, they even forgot it in the Mosaic image, while they gave the other characters strange piercings and detail.
    why does it never crosses anyone's mind that perhaps he got one of those million blood elf paladins or one of those few priests to heal his eye so he wouln't look ugly??? the "watch the hair" quote shows us he's quite vain... so why do you think he'd keep an ugly scar and a blind eye on his face??? of course he had it healed...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

The real question is, why doesn't he have a wife? :O
    because his boyfriend is rommath... he'll be so disapointed when rommath cheats on him for the twilight cult...

EDIT:

theron: why??? why did you cheat on me for the twilight cult...
    rommath: because... he's so dreamy :3
    theron: who?? deathwing???
    rommath: no... edward cullen >:3
    theron: bitch!!! I'm gonna get the horde to kill you... and in your dying breath you'll remember you chose the wrong man!!!
    someone who was passing by: grooooooooooooss... I'm outta here...
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-09-29 at 11:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    his head is a bit to small imo. but aside from that, it's great!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    why does it never crosses anyone's mind that perhaps he got one of those million blood elf paladins or one of those few priests to heal his eye so he wouln't look ugly??? the "watch the hair" quote shows us he's quite vain... so why do you think he'd keep an ugly scar and a blind eye on his face??? of course he had it healed...
    Magic did it? Meh, that's way too easy of an explanation :< Besides, I'd think high-ranking figures would keep scars from the past on their face to never forget what their people have been through (ie. the Scourge invasion and destruction of Quel'thalas).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankytanktank123 View Post

my pally

my skillz are leet with the paintz...
    That looks like my warrior wtf O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    because his boyfriend is rommath... he'll be so disapointed when rommath cheats on him for the twilight cult...
    Firstly, he's in a relationship with Halduron.

Secondly, If you talk in such a foolish manner again, I shall mount your head upon a Thalassian pike.