1. #1341
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    OMIGAWD IT'S SOOO CUTE!!! *girlish squeal*
    *cough* uhm, i mean: new sunflower pet. not really fan art, but nice wow pic imo^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Off topic, an exchange student gave me his account info and said I could use his EU beta profile. Is that even possible? And will it all be in Danish?
    the language is not bound to the account, but to the programm on your computer. there are many people who use an english wow-client on german servers too (translated names and the like often sound strange and crappy...).
    and since there are no danish realms (and there is only one eu-beta realm anyway), the only thing you will notice is probably a slightly higher latency.
    so yes, perfectly possible^^


    edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Her name is Angie L. Jenkins. What are the odds?
    lol. that's a pretty cool name! xD

  2. #1342
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Nice picks, though Whitemane is a little.... chubby?
    Eh, maybe I am just jealous that I can't draw so well =P

    And Kalyyn, go farm rep / mounts / pets, that is what I would be doing if I could.
    Also, put on some good music, I could link you my current playlist if you want a nice variety of good music =D
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  3. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Dats vodoo for ya mon

    Offtopic: http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010...into_sex.shtml
    Her name is Angie L. Jenkins. What are the odds?
    I fill bad for that chick.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

  4. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    I fill bad for that chick.
    I also feel bad for her... she's 35...

    what??
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  5. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I also feel bad for her... she's 35...

    what??
    That is really common in USA XD.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

  6. #1346
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Also, put on some good music, I could link you my current playlist if you want a nice variety of good music =D
    i'd do that too, but i guess you would just be dissapointed if i didn't post artist like Mozart^^

  7. #1347
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'd do that too, but i guess you would just be dissapointed if i didn't post artist like Mozart^^
    Wait how did you know I was into classical?
    Well, my favourite Genre is classic rock. Take ACDC, Steely Dan, Thin Lizzy, Led Zepellin, Iron Maiden, etc. And a lot of much older, 70's or 60's stuff of course.
    I also like various classical pieces, mainly from films / games... Grizzly hills music, Gusty Garden from Mario, Pirates of the Carribbean / LotR / Star Wars, etc, and then Bach, and Boccherini.
    And some random, chillaxing music, Otis Redding, Jason Mraz, Anna Diaz, many from the Scrubs soundtrack, Lemon Jelly, Shakira, etc.

    Any of that stuff can brighten my day =D
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  8. #1348
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Wait how did you know I was into classical?
    i didn't^^ it's just that Mozart was austrian :P
    he was born in salzburg and lived most of his live in vienna.


    anywaaaay.. i guess we're going off topic here. so let me see if i can find some new fan art, too^^

  9. #1349
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Well, my favourite Genre is classic rock. Take ACDC, Steely Dan, Thin Lizzy, Led Zepellin, Iron Maiden, etc. And a lot of much older, 70's or 60's stuff of course.
    Gimme a brofist. NAO!

    Though I'm more into the metally side of rock.



  10. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Wait how did you know I was into classical?
    Well, my favourite Genre is classic rock. Take ACDC, Steely Dan, Thin Lizzy, Led Zepellin, Iron Maiden, etc. And a lot of much older, 70's or 60's stuff of course.
    I also like various classical pieces, mainly from films / games... Grizzly hills music, Gusty Garden from Mario, Pirates of the Carribbean / LotR / Star Wars, etc, and then Bach, and Boccherini.
    And some random, chillaxing music, Otis Redding, Jason Mraz, Anna Diaz, many from the Scrubs soundtrack, Lemon Jelly, Shakira, etc.

    Any of that stuff can brighten my day =D
    I like the background music from spark mandril's stage on the first megaman X XP
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  11. #1351
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i didn't^^ it's just that Mozart was austrian :P
    he was born in salzburg and lived most of his live in vienna.
    Indeed ^_^
    But yeah, many relaxing / basically catchy people are what I listen to, though I have favourites. Tend to dislike R&B / Rap / Most pop.
    But yeah, off topic is off topic, sorry guiyse!

    Safes Lokann Good on you!
    (A safe is a Brofist in England)
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  12. #1352
    The Lightbringer trulte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,361
    ok just so you know i wont be posting in this thread as my internet connection now is super bad, but it will be back to normal on wednesady still though i will try to follow the thread by not posting.
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

  13. #1353
    now on topic... I wanna draw something but I'm not sure what to draw... can you guys help me???

    what do you think would be better??? a little succubus or a little harpy???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  14. #1354
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    now on topic... I wanna draw something but I'm not sure what to draw... can you guys help me???

    what do you think would be better??? a little succubus or a little harpy???
    Harpy, a little succubus would have to still be somehow attractive, which would be weird for us, and against your principals.
    Harpies you don't usually get in fan art anyway...
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  15. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Harpy, a little succubus would have to still be somehow attractive, which would be weird for us, and against your principals.
    Harpies you don't usually get in fan art anyway...
    I think a little succubus would look like etna from disgaea lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  16. #1356
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    [beach pic]
    that draenei in bikini is cute!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    now on topic... I wanna draw something but I'm not sure what to draw... can you guys help me???

    what do you think would be better??? a little succubus or a little harpy???
    harpy would be more original i guess


    more artworks:
    battle | nightelf | bloodelf rogue | bloodelf pally | bloodelf guy, draenei girl

    and teldrassil (or at least i think so). has been posted again, but it's just awesome, so i post it again^^

  17. #1357
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I think a little succubus would look like etna from disgaea lol
    Never heard of it =P
    And oh, I don't play Megaman, but try some old Nintendo music. Zelda, Metroid, some of the Mario stuff, Pokemon, Lylat Wars, and of course Golden sun <3
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

  18. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Never heard of it =P
    And oh, I don't play Megaman, but try some old Nintendo music. Zelda, Metroid, some of the Mario stuff, Pokemon, Lylat Wars, and of course Golden sun <3
    how come you've never heard of beauty queen etna???
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  19. #1359
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    And oh, I don't play Megaman, but try some old Nintendo music. Zelda, Metroid, some of the Mario stuff, Pokemon, Lylat Wars, and of course Golden sun <3
    woah! *youtubes soundtrack* i know i'm off going topic again, but Golden Sun was effin epic!! best game that has ever been made for one of the old gameboys imo, and story, atmosphere, soundtrack, ect still trumph many pc roleplaying games.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I like the perverted male night elf spying on them
    i'd rather have a cute nightelf girl playing with them^^

  20. #1360
    The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    woah! *youtubes soundtrack* i know i'm off going topic again, but Golden Sun was effin epic!! best game that has ever been made for one of the old gameboys imo, and story, atmosphere, soundtrack, ect still trumph many pc roleplaying games.
    <3
    Aye, I never really played an RPG where you level up, get items, etc, before Golden Sun, Zelda was the closest I got to that, unless you count Pokemon.
    Back when it was released, before it was released here in England, I was on Holiday in Florida and bought it, and had most of the game completed by the time I got back to England, I was in love with it since I first started playing it that morning. The music hit me instantly, that theme tune is ... Woah. Then of course the Graphics - especially for the GBA, Brilliant. I identified with the characters, loved the spells, areas, it was definitely one of the best games I have ever played...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vrzgj4McU <3

    Argh, off topic again, sorry >_>

    But Sy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRiSeZDYFrU I was so happy when I saw this, and the music ... Ahhhhh! So Nostalgic <3
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •