1. #1481
    High Overlord Totempulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I got lost, you gotta map?
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by foofymoonkin View Post
    a finger
    but his hand is like an inch away?

  2. #1482
    Its not his own finger..its a special sauce thing.

    Its my version of McDonalds.. Its never good for you <_<

  3. #1483


    it was supposed to be a priest, but i was practising to make wings at same time and they looked good so i left them on :P


    Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

  4. #1484
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by foofymoonkin View Post
    Its not his own finger..its a special sauce thing.

    Its my version of McDonalds.. Its never good for you <_<
    lol

  5. #1485
    High Overlord Totempulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I got lost, you gotta map?
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by foofymoonkin View Post
    Its not his own finger..its a special sauce thing.

    Its my version of McDonalds.. Its never good for you <_<
    ah well done im still suspicous, but aside from that the detail is just great i mean the colors and everything..

  6. #1486
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    priest wings[/IMG]

    it was supposed to be a priest, but i was practising to make wings at same time and they looked good so i left them on :P
    the wings look like the new priest talent in cataclysm wich i forgot the name of

  7. #1487
    High Overlord Totempulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I got lost, you gotta map?
    Posts
    127
    http://img299.imageshack.us/f/goblinsham.jpg/ tell me what u thinks its a goblin shaman

  8. #1488
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Totempulls View Post
    http://img299.imageshack.us/f/goblinsham.jpg/ tell me what u thinks its a goblin shaman
    honestly, it's funny it's a good try though much better then my drawings

  9. #1489
    High Overlord Totempulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I got lost, you gotta map?
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    honestly, it's funny it's a good try though much better then my drawings
    thats good i guess? idk i think i did compared to my other ones

  10. #1490
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Totempulls View Post
    thats good i guess? idk i think i did compared to my other ones
    ye it's good the more you draw the better it goes and stuff. you can't do something of 1,2,3,...

  11. #1491
    High Overlord Totempulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I got lost, you gotta map?
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    ye it's good the more you draw the better it goes and stuff. you can't do something of 1,2,3,...
    thats the 9th one ive done lol

  12. #1492
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Totempulls View Post
    thats the 9th one ive done lol

    then 8,9,10,....^^

  13. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    the wings look like the new priest talent in cataclysm wich i forgot the name of
    heh, havent looked up the new priest spells but if there is one wich look like, then we can say the picture is accurate


    Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

  14. #1494
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Arstik View Post
    heh, havent looked up the new priest spells but if there is one wich look like, then we can say the picture is accurate
    It's Archangel.

    I know because my sister is pretty big on the whole priest thing these days.



  15. #1495
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    i'll be back soon after the shower^^

    ---------- Post added 2010-10-03 at 09:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It's Archangel.

    I know because my sister is pretty big on the whole priest thing these days.
    ^this

  16. #1496
    It's not that good, but here's my hunter being a DJ


    My Characters: Archion, Orrik, Taggerung, Nimbalo, Russano, Remylebèau, Sherløck, Dastan, Riku, Mako, Oracion.

    My Mains: Orrik and Mako

  17. #1497
    Wish i could draw like everyone who posted something but i dont know where to start

  18. #1498
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartinz View Post
    Wish i could draw like everyone who posted something but i dont know where to start
    your not the only one

  19. #1499
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartinz View Post
    Wish i could draw like everyone who posted something but i dont know where to start
    here's a simple tutorial to teach you how to draw in 3 simple steps... it's in portuguese but I'll translate it for ya...

    1) draw some horizontal and vertical lines... draw a circle using those lines to help drawing it perfectly...

    2) after that draw the face of your character, followed by it's mouth and it's face's extension, such as the chin or a mask...

    3) draw the rest of it...

    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

  20. #1500
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    here's a simple tutorial to teach you how to draw in 3 simple steps... it's in portuguese but I'll translate it for ya...

    1) draw some horizontal and vertical lines... draw a circle using those lines to help drawing it perfectly...

    2) after that draw the face of your character, followed by it's mouth and it's face's extension, such as the chin or a mask...

    3) draw the rest of it...

    [IMG]howtodraw[/IMG]
    the one with the owl is much better =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •