Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    we, err.. have more important things to think about!
    I'm sure you do...
    However, you have now insinuated that something is more important than Maiev, next time the Over[it] visits this thread, I am sure [it] will have something to say about it...
    Better prepare some extra juicy souls!

What Sy is trying to say is, we are all so busy admiring Maiev's awesomeness that we don't have time to bother worrying about what tier her armor looks like.

Also, why do people assume females don't appreciate cleavage?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    What Sy is trying to say is, we are all so busy admiring Maiev's awesomeness that we don't have time to bother worrying about what tier her armor looks like.

Also, why do people assume females don't appreciate cleavage?
    Dodged a bullet there Sy... =P
    Erm, well if you are a female then do tell, and we can listen to your opinion and change that stereotype!

I wouldn't know. I appreciate it, and if a male character is drawn topless I tend to be indifferent to it. Maybe females are the same but inversely?
    I guess they also don't want to be seen as purely sex symbols as that is offensive to women.
    ( Not that it should matter, I don't understand why they aren't making me a sandwhich instead of complaining, but I guess the world is in an awful place =D }

As Elementium has said, no sex while on duty =p

As Elementium has said, no sex while on duty =p
    boooooring...

the best place to for sex is at work... specially in your boss' room while he's having lunch... such a shame I don't work T_T

just kidding... I really don't wanna work lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Mortis, run an Orphanage?

On topic: I suck at drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    boooooring...

the best place to for sex is at work... specially in your boss' room while he's having lunch... such a shame I don't work T_T

just kidding... I really don't wanna work lol
    Sex....gender...ah, nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Mortis, run an Orphanage?

On topic: I suck at drawing.
    no, I don't... I'm only 19 year old

and if I did, I'd be quite unprofessional, since I'd end up stopping people from adopting my favorite kids... what can I do??? some kids are so adorable you can't just let people take them from you T_T
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

no, I don't... I'm only 19 year old

and if I did, I'd be quite unprofessional, since I'd end up stopping people from adopting my favorite kids... what can I do??? some kids are so adorable you can't just let people take them from you T_T
    And that's why my girlfriend and I can't take care of puppies.

And that's why my girlfriend and I can't take care of puppies.
    The game continues...
    Grats on a 5000 post count, and this is actually on topic:
    When I get round to this Mod Fanart, you will be Maeiv, or something related to her. Would you like a puppy in the picture, or would that make you upset?

>Edit< I might make Sy the puppy...

Sy can be a not quite as white or great puppy =p

2 puppies it is 0.o
    Sy will be sadface at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    The game continues...
    Grats on a 5000 post count, and this is actually on topic:
    When I get round to this Mod Fanart, you will be Maeiv, or something related to her. Would you like a puppy in the picture, or would that make you upset?

>Edit< I might make Sy the puppy...
    wait wait wait... is sy a mod??? I didn't know that...

Deleted
    Muahaha! 2k!

Yeah lol on topic then

I need moar fanart. Post it! I want kittens.

wait wait wait... is sy a mod??? I didn't know that...
    No but I associate him closely with Lysah, so he deserves a little cameo in mai picture. Also, Darkside will be in it because he asked for a mention from someone on the Mod <3 thread, and Elyaan for starting the thread. I might include you because despite your hate of the Portuguese / English / lack of respect for Dragons / biting of Children's cheeks I love you really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosechyld View Post
    Well lets hope this isn't to big. It was drawn for me by Taminda over at http://wow-tng.org the RP fansite for the Twisting Nether server.

Gilliy (my shaman who's stuck in troll form till Cataclysm)
    Azzeron (hubby's druid)
    Rosechyld (my now 80 prot paladin)
    Heidenreich (Hubby's Ret pally)

omg thats awesome!
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

I wish we had in-game rankahem female models... if there are any female ramkahen (after all, harpies are all females and that didn't stop them from reproducing)... if we had one, I could draw some cute kittens X3

Deleted
    On AB loading screen there's one the greatest arts, that female warrior. Anyone can post her full size and coloured?

Deleted

Deleted
    Sex....gender...ah, nevermind...
    Hey hey hey... hey... hey.

I think it was me that said that first... at least I never saw it before posting it back in the Draenei Appreciation Thread... or maybe it was the Rhonin Diaries... can't recall.