10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    pretty simple pic... they tried bathing the felpuppy... it didn't like and ran away... not before throwing mortis in the bathtub... and he got pretty angry... the adult succy is trying to calm him down while the kid went after the puppy XD
    nice
    although the water in the tube should probably not go up with the tube, on the right side and Mortis head looks like it's not attached to his body^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I need someone to calm me down. NOW!
    "someone"? or maybe a pretty succubus?

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Relish in another intimidating boss picture!
    he looks a bit.. fat^^

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Sadly I didn't do the light rays :x
    This is the original ashenvale background, altho I wanted it to look more like Moonglade.
    oh ok^^ they look very much like added in ps or the like.

Quote Originally Posted by emilem View Post
    Wow, the barkskin looks really cool, except for the hands, they look boney :S
    i guess that's intended^^ makes her look more like a forest/tree spirit.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Hello thread.
    hello poster.
    Haven't worked on my draenei recently (the one where I posted just the shading), and I doubt I'll actually end up finishing it.
    noooo!

Same guy that made the orgrimmar fanart.
    http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...des_by_Osp.jpg
    He's fricking amazing.
    Who is that? I can't read the signature at all.

I still looks awsome, unfinished or not.
    Thanks I love just adding more layers of shading, but when it comes to coloring I'm hopeless.

Edit: MOST of the reason I probably won't finish it is the fact that I did my coloring in 50% opacity on a white background. Anything other than a plain white background and she turns into a bizarre mixture of ghost, shaman, and spriest!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    nice
    although the water in the tube should probably not go up with the tube, on the right side and Mortis head looks like it's not attached to his body^^
    someday I'll stop for a while and try fixing stuff on all of them... stuff I forgot to add, stuff I did that doesn't look quite good... this day I'll also fix these issues... the hardest one to fix is to make leara grow on her sketch (though it would be much easier to draw some stuff showing mortis and onnaaran being affected by herolust than making her grow up, but thar would be cheap lol)
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Edit: MOST of the reason I probably won't finish it is the fact that I did my coloring in 50% opacity on a white background. Anything other than a plain white background and she turns into a bizarre mixture of ghost, shaman, and spriest!
    that shouldn't be a problem. once you finish the coloring, it should be easy to edit the background, leaving only the parts beneath the color.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arquin View Post
    Yeah, kinda weird that they haven't implemented female models for some races.

It's actually a mage, hold on...

Is it just me or does that woman have pokéballs stuck to her chest? Just me?

ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Matrone View Post

ok...
    probably a charizard and a blastoise...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrone View Post

ok...
    No its Voltorbs QUICK HIDE!!!!

Ony, Bolvar and Anduin
    bolvar should have taken his chance and made at least 2000 half human whelps with onyxia...

don't judge me...

10+ Year Old Account
    bolvar should have taken his chance and made at least 2000 half human whelps with onyxia...

don't judge me...
    I don't because i would probably have done something similar to that xD

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    I don't because i would probably have done something similar to that xD
    azeroth would have 2000 little guys who would be heir to both the scourge and the black dragonflight...

10+ Year Old Account
    azeroth would have 2000 little guys who would be heir to both the scourge and the black dragonflight...
    Are you lord of the Scourge?

and sry undeads can't mate
    but you could just kill her other ones and reanimate them

I second that. I bet ony.. I mean Katrana would be a real wild cat in bed in her human form *cough*.
    judging by her father, who killed all his consorts but one simply by mating with them... I'd bet so XD

10+ Year Old Account
    judging by her father, who killed all his consorts but one simply by mating with them... I'd bet so XD
    Awhhhhh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Are you lord of the Scourge?

and sry undeads can't mate
    but you could just kill her other ones and reanimate them
    bolvar was alive... bolvar would have had 2000 whelps with onyxia... bolvar would become undead and go lich king... his sons would be heir to the lich king and deathwing... that's simple...

and the undead very probably can mate... what they can't do is to have babies... but they can do it for fun X3

10+ Year Old Account
    bolvar was alive... bolvar would have had 2000 whelps with onyxia... bolvar would become undead and go lich king... his sons would be heir to the lich king and deathwing... that's simple...

and the undead very probably can mate... what they can't do is to have babies... but they can do it for fun X3
    Just as much fun and joy as KT has

HAPPY PATCH DAY EVERYONE!

Where's the fun in doing it when you almost can't feel anything? :s
    Alright I think we are derailing this again.
    I would post some more art but mmo-champ is loading horribly slow (It took me 2 min to load the quote)

Guess this will be my last post for today, well good night y'all
    why wouldn't they feel anything??? they obviously feel pain and stuff like that, so why not pleasure??? it's kinda like that: if you can see, hear, feel tastes and smell stuff, why woul'nt you feel touch?? of course they feel those kinds of stuff...

the only problem is that they can't have babies... and it's a hell of a problem IMO... but some day I believe the forsaken will discover they can mix magi can science and make their own children in their aclchemy labs... than undercity will be a happier place X3

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    happy patch day, vorack XD

I challenge you to draw deathwing cuddling some kittens X3

10+ Year Old Account
    why wouldn't they feel anything??? they obviously feel pain and stuff like that, so why not pleasure??? it's kinda like that: if you can see, hear, feel tastes and smell stuff, why woul'nt you feel touch?? of course they feel those kinds of stuff...

the only problem is that they can't have babies... and it's a hell of a problem IMO... but some day I believe the forsaken will discover they can mix magi can science and make their own children in their aclchemy labs... than undercity will be a happier place X3
    That is so wrong on so many levels, and it would only make UD creepier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    *snip*
    There are no words to express how pleased i am with this picture