10+ Year Old Account
    Have read all 180 pages over the passed couple of days and there is some awesome art in here. Had a pic of a Dwarf Warrior I was going to post but due to a bad inking pen the pic went bad.

I will be drawing tomorrow though and promise to post a pic as soon as I can I have only just started drawing seriously recently though so be kind

Reading this thread I feel like I now know most of the main posters personalities and you guys must be the most friendliest people on the internet :P

My avatar is my first ever pic I am trying (and taking forever) to color and its by mouse so it is even harder then it should be. Once it get it done though I promise to post it, its of my best friends Male Night Elf Priest. I love doing all the little details in pics I try hard to make look good so sometimes I can take awhile.
    Last edited by Freeride; 2010-10-15 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeride View Post
    Have read all 180 pages over the passed couple of days and there is some awesome art in here. Had a pic of a Dwarf Warrior I was going to post but due to a bad inking pen the pic went bad.

I will be drawing tomorrow though and promise to post a pic as soon as I can I have only just started drawing seriously recently though so be kind

Reading this thread I feel like I now know most of the main posters personalities and you guys must be the most friendliest people on the internet :P

My avatar is my first ever pic I am trying (and taking forever) to color and its by mouse so it is even harder then it should be. Once it get it done though I promise to post it, its of my best friends Male Night Elf Priest. I love doing all the little details in pics I try hard to make look good so sometimes I can take awhile.
    He he we would love to see some new art here

And if the avatar is the first you have done then you have nothing to be afraid of

10+ Year Old Account

Haha thanks but you cant see it all I think my biggest decision I have to make is if I decide to be on your side and draw pics of my mage pyroblasting kids or on Mortis' side and draw my mage lighting a kids birthday candles with fire......one just seems alot more fun to draw and to see a reaction from mortis....noone has drawn a pic of a kid getting hurt to see what mortis would do yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha thanks but you cant see it all I think my biggest decision I have to make is if I decide to be on your side and draw pics of my mage pyroblasting kids or on Mortis' side and draw my mage lighting a kids birthday candles with fire......one just seems alot more fun to draw and to see a reaction from mortis....noone has drawn a pic of a kid getting hurt to see what mortis would do yet
    I personally don't stand for kids getting hurt, but i would like to see Mortis reaction just once xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha either but yeah....people mention it and he goes crazy so imagine him seeing a picture of one of his "children" getting pyroblasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha either but yeah....people mention it and he goes crazy so imagine him seeing a picture of one of his "children" getting pyroblasted.
    Naah then he pull copyrights on you just take a random kid xD if you have to see his reaction

10+ Year Old Account
    :O okay, I'm not ready for a legal battle! Though I am still not sure if I want to....I like Mortis....as creepy as he seems to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    :O okay, I'm not ready for a legal battle! Though I am still not sure if I want to....I like Mortis....as creepy as he seems to be.
    yeah he is cool maybe not kill any kids.... yet

I wonder how he will react when he reads this xD
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-10-15 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha Im betting there will be a X3 atleast once....unless we made him too angry.

How long till I can atleast link pictures? how much posts do I need?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha Im betting there will be a X3 atleast once....unless we made him too angry.
    When someone talks about children getting hurt i bet he gets angry, probably going to not use any x3 when he talks :O

But to try to not get him so angry here is a picture of Lothar saving a baby

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 01:56 PM ----------

How long till I can atleast link pictures? how much posts do I need?
    I think it is 30 or 15 or something

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Some Cool Pre-Bc fan art

http://home.online.no/~espengru/shar...ofthehorde.jpg

An amazingly detailed Dwarf Hunter

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/f/20...ter_by_fig.jpg

A great sketch of a male tauren (which we dont see enough of)

http://wow.stratics.com/content/feat...rt2/tauren.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Some Cool Pre-Bc fan art

http://home.online.no/~espengru/shar...ofthehorde.jpg

An amazingly detailed Dwarf Hunter

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/f/20...ter_by_fig.jpg

A great sketch of a male tauren (which we dont see enough of)

http://wow.stratics.com/content/feat...rt2/tauren.jpg
    Those are cool and i epsecially love the tauren one, reminds med of WC3

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The last one is obviously Mortis.

How do i know you ask? Well, it's an undead 'lock hiding an undead kid under his robes... ain't it obvious?
    nah, that's not me... it's probably a like-minded warlock who also thinks demonic power should be used for the sake of children...

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Naah then he pull copyrights on you just take a random kid xD if you have to see his reaction
    my reaction would be drawing my character hiding the kid you just "killed" while you'd have killed an illusion and blowing your face up with a finger blast X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    X3
    Oh dear...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    nah, that's not me... it's probably a like-minded warlock who also thinks demonic power should be used for the sake of children...

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 11:59 AM ----------

my reaction would be drawing my character hiding the kid you just "killed" while you'd have killed an illusion and blowing your face up with a finger blast X3
    Lol xD

And i'm suprised that it is other undead warlocks out there who are like you

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Oh dear...
    Yeah you know its him when that comes up x)

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Lol xD

And i'm suprised that it is other undead warlocks out there who are like you
    no need to be... I bet there are plenty of child loving warlocks around... that is because only someone who really loves children a lot would risk his own life tapping on dark sorcery for their sakes...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Druid cuteness crits for 67854.
    It's super effective!
    awwww druid child FTW X3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    And some night elves because we all want to be purple
    Sometimes, blues are better than purples...

Gogo Trolls and Draenei!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww the druid child is cute i wanna hug it x)