Help with my low dps..

Take a look at my character (Tankinator /Naughty is Guild/Terokkar Server EU) cant link the armory so I apologize... Gear isnt something since I started to play on it few days ago back from naxx and stuff , anyway got some hc gear and now i cant hit over 4k dps on boss fights 5k is Max if im lucky...Pls somebody give advice with some Stats I should change,Dps rotation , spells im using etc. As a reminder i must say when I start spaming Hc Strike on target I get very low on rage and sometimes even get 0 rage which isnt good at all ...Ty for your help

Your name suggests you should be tanking

Make sure you're:

-Hit capped (5%)
    -Expertise capped (26 expertise)
    -ArP capped with a trinket OR ArP hard capped (1400)
    -Prioritizing Death Wish > BT > WW > Slam! procs > HT > Recklessness
    -HC Strike only with 60 rage

Warriors are very gear dependent, what you have seems right, use maxdps dot com/warrior/fury.php and elitistjerks dot /f81/

Replace "dot" with .com

As has been suggested, the best way for you to solve a problem such as this is to visit an informational discussion website such as Elitist Jerks or even simple guides on the Blizzard forums, which have outstanding topics that discuss every aspect of your class. There is a high likelihood of people raging at you for being lazy, especially when your post contains virtually no information on your class, gear, spec, etc. Another thing you can do is search your realm for top-geared players of your class/spec and see what sort of stats they itemize and the gems/enchants they use. Chances are, someone with shadowmourne isn't an idiot and knows very well what they are doing.

not checking your gear i guess youre not really that good geared, its best to be arms untill a certain point since fury is really gear depended since the rage income scales with gear(while arms doesnt have so much rage issues)