Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Death Knight changes are promising. I appreciate the attempt at giving Unholy a more unified theme focused around their ghoul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard want Rets to heal to get a dps boost? That makes no sense what so ever! Also is the texture for the archeology mount going to be a AQ mount? I hope so!

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard can nerf or buff my classes all they want, I welcome change of any kind. Anyone with me!?

Ack~! Significant nerf to holy paladins.

Deleted
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Lava Burst off Mealstrom, not cool Hope they change it back

Hmm...wonder what that will cost.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/90267/

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Blizzard can nerf or buff my classes all they want, I welcome change of any kind. Anyone with me!?
    I say aye.

On another note, set bonus' appear to be very very meh.
    And looking at Azerothian Navigation, if we have to pay gold for that, im gunna be pretty pissed.

Azerothian Flying: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wtf is up with the new Flying skill. they Holes told us they wouldnt add a new one...
    Unless that is the 310% skill tho

pretty sure Azerothian Flying is equivalent to Cold Weather Flying, probably not gonna be able to fly up front like we initially thought

Back to the dailies I just hope blizzard finalizes the cost of Azerothian flying soon. I hope that it's just the 310 like glowpipe mentioned...

Regarding the rogue 4-piece T11 bonus:

A 1% chance of a proc that grants 1 guaranteed critical envenom or eviscerate doesn't really seem like much at first glance but I was surprised by what I found after running some quick napkin math. Based on a WoL report containing my rogue's contribution to a recent guild 25-man heroic Saurfang kill I came up with an overall dps gain of 1.6% (50934 damage) from the t11 bonus. Of course, this number comes about from some very basic math and assumes that the stats on the gear I was wearing then are the same as the T11 stats (which they obviously will not be) and does not take into account the loss of the T10 2-piece bonus that I was wearing (I did not have the 4-piece bonus).

From what I've seen, Blizzard typically designs tier pieces to have slightly fewer raw stats than offset pieces but then makes up for the difference in stats with the tier bonuses. I'm sure our Eviscerate damage in Cataclysm will be a bit different than it is now, but I wonder if a 1 - 2% dps gain will be enough to overshadow whatever offset pieces will be available.

Still, it is nice to see that the T11 bonuses might actually provide a dps gain that will be worth weighing against offset pieces unlike the 2-piece T9 bonus which is absolutely worthless or, dare I say, the 2-piece T10 bonus which is absolutely mandatory. Maybe this is a small taste of Blizzard's intention to let the player have a bit of lateral choice in gear selection.
    Constructs in *my* raid?

It's more likely than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    pretty sure Azerothian Flying is equivalent to Cold Weather Flying, probably not gonna be able to fly up front like we initially thought
    If this is true, I'm telling you Hyjal is out. That zone is fucking massive, and with the Vash 450% mount. If you're looking at realm first 85 or just getting there fast Skip hyjal!

Quote Originally Posted by kolixela View Post
    Warlock 4 piece is decent, and another reason I say felflame will replace Shadow Bolt in most Warlock arsenals
    I would expect the 4pc to give incentive to throw out a quick felflame when it procs but not replace anything in our regular rotation. I'm thinking along the lines of molten core as demo

I am sad hunter.. first we get murloc armor on head... then we get 2 piece which im pretty sure the 5% serpent sting crit has been done before... and the 4 piece is lacking... very very sad hunter...

"Improved Water Shield no longer affects Lesser Healing Wave. Now affects Healing Surge."

What is Healing Surge?

Scepter of Az'Aqir = ridable scarab outside of AQ like the black one???

NOOOOO!!! RIP Nom nom nom...

15+ Year Old Account
    wow... enhancement shamans are getting raped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cold Weather Flying redux, of course. *sigh* I was really hoping to not need to pony up some gold again...

Also, the shaman changes are a very mixed bag. :|