Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't assume though that BM will be just for buffs this expansion, I'm sure they'll balance them better.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE BONUS FOX SPELL?!

Play!

D'aaaaaaaaaaaaw

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Sounds interesting

Will be hilarious to see all the BM hunters that forget to turn Core Hound Blood Lust off Auto-Cast :P
    If it's like some of the bullshit that already happens on my hunter, it would turn itself off and on randomly. All the time, my pet's Growl turns itself off and his cower turns itself on, especially when I'm questing and about to pull 4 or 5 mobs at once to AOE them down. So I could see that being a huge annoyance if not fixed by then.
    "Sociopaths are very good at figuring out ways to fuck people over without actually breaking any rules. One might even argue that it's the only thing they're really any good at. They certainly aren't very good at being people."

Quote Originally Posted by jkfremin View Post
    If it's like some of the bullshit that already happens on my hunter, it would turn itself off and on randomly. All the time, my pet's Growl turns itself off and his cower turns itself on, especially when I'm questing and about to pull 4 or 5 mobs at once to AOE them down. So I could see that being a huge annoyance if not fixed by then.
    /petautocastoff Spellname

Macro it into something you use often

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
    That's gay as hell... Looks like i'll never be using my Spirit beasts again unless I enjoy BM PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
    Oh come on

That took me forever to find...

As I still search I am finding interesting Archaeology stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jkfremin View Post
    Cower reduces the damage your pet takes. It's not a bad idea to leave it on auto cast...

I think this is awesome. Would definitely make me consider going BM for the expansion! Spirit Beast for heals, Bloodlust, etc. This is really cool.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Norlamin View Post
    That's gay as hell... Looks like i'll never be using my Spirit beasts again unless I enjoy BM PvP.
    Yep.

Pet heal makes you a homosexual, everyone. You heard it here first.

This makes me more excited/curious than Focus.

I thought that the pet buffs were going to be weaker versions of the normal buffs to stop the QQ? not that im complaining, it just made sense to me to have hunter lust me like 20% instead of the full 30, and the crit be like 3%, just to balance the fact that we can bring like 20 buffs/debuffs, i hope blizz doesnt decide to change this and then overdo it and just removes all the cool ones :/

Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    Cower reduces the damage your pet takes. It's not a bad idea to leave it on auto cast...
    Why would I want my tank to be using his aggro reducing move while he's supposed to be tanking? Would you want a paladin in a heroic instance to use hand of salvation on himself at the beginning of every mob pull, especially when you'd be the only other person on the mob's aggro list?
    Last edited by jkfremin; 2010-09-15 at 05:38 AM. Reason: clarification
    "Sociopaths are very good at figuring out ways to fuck people over without actually breaking any rules. One might even argue that it's the only thing they're really any good at. They certainly aren't very good at being people."