Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Awesome news (if it really is a Scarab Lord-like mount), I'm surprised to not see any whine about it here (yet?). I always thought that this mount is way too rare to just leave it as is and let barely 1-2 (if any) people per server to enjoy it. Now just need some kind of amani bear and... And I think that's all from "hard-to-get" rare mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will probably be just like the Sea Turtle from Fishing, in terms of rareness.
    Anyway, I'm getting this badboy, no matter how long it takes.

aq mounts should stay in aq, give us something new and fresh!

15+ Year Old Account
    i want a black templars battle tank
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agroculture View Post
    Death to the False Emperor!Oh and skulls for the skull throne I guess...
    Ordo Hereticus casts Hammerhand.
    Ordo Hereticus hits Agroculture for 187,652 (critical).
    Agroculture dies.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Awesome news (if it really is a Scarab Lord-like mount), I'm surprised to not see any whine about it here (yet?). I always thought that this mount is way too rare to just leave it as is and let barely 1-2 (if any) people per server to enjoy it. Now just need some kind of amani bear and... And I think that's all from "hard-to-get" rare mounts.
    It's too rare. That means too few people have it, you will rarely meet one of them. But if, sure they will complain (not after reading this probably, to act cool)
    It may only be that rare that you will see a whine fest. I think ashes of alar are exactly the point where people start complain. It's pretty rare but still obtainable, so every bored bad who just wants to complain for his entertainment can claim to have (or even get) one, and complain that everybody is getting it now.
    The complaining ends at wotlk raid mounts, especially ulduar drakes. (Even though the coolest proto got unavailable already anyway...the black one)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by pagl View Post
    Yeah i mean, its guaranteed at some point but i don't think its like lvl to this and you get it, probably like, oh ima search that dirt pile.. BAM mount. its a kind of drop..lol
    coulkd be very possible seeing as the only other secondary-proffesion mount, the sea turtle, was very rare too.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Ultramarines are lame.

I want a Salamanders or Raven Guard Qiraji Battle Tank.

Better Black templar or Space Wolves in fact.....seriously. But heh....its a Wow forum or not?

Warhammer 40 k online is for the next year....for now ^^.

---------- Post added 2010-09-10 at 11:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    i want a black templars battle tank
    Black templar dont need tank, they have the battle sword brother squad...they can cleave tanks with their own power sword and lulz about it.
    Last edited by Zanardam; 2010-09-10 at 11:34 AM.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    No thanks.

I like rare stuff (I have none of em).

Ultramarines are lame.

I want a Salamanders or Raven Guard Qiraji Battle Tank.
    except that ultra marine is a color of blue.......

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The what now?
    Awwww i see what you did there
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

Blood for the Blood God Qiraji Battle Tank?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by shadoz View Post
    aq mounts should stay in aq, give us something new and fresh!
    I say this as somebody who has the Scepter in my bags.

No, and fuck the horse you rode in on.

Silithid mounts for some, and tiny Cenarian flags for all!