Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Sorry brah but this IS a reskinned cat, nothing else.

Oh yeah, with a tabard...

What I meant about it being a "reskinned night saber" is that it will use the same skeleton/animations as the night saber. You can tell by the way it stands that it will just be a new nightsaber with a different look to it. While the horde gets something completely new (as far as mounts go, though it may just be an enlarged scorpid). I will still get it for my main. There is no doubt, as it does look awesome. But I am underwhelmed that they are just using the night saber's wire frame skeleton and animations.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious to see if you'd be able to compare it to the Nightsaber mount sizewise please =]?

Looks amazing if you ask me.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    What I meant about it being a "reskinned night saber" is that it will use the same skeleton/animations as the night saber. You can tell by the way it stands that it will just be a new nightsaber with a different look to it. While the horde gets something completely new (as far as mounts go, though it may just be an enlarged scorpid). I will still get it for my main. There is no doubt, as it does look awesome. But I am underwhelmed that they are just using the night saber's wire frame skeleton and animations.
    I get that. But still, it's kinda like complaining that fel orcs share the same skeleton and animation frames as playable Orcs.

Constantly making new models, skeletons and animations would fill up the game with so many things it would overflow. I believe I read a quote from a Blizzard rep who said that they weren't planning on adding race specific Flying/Swimming/Tree forms because they could use the saved space for more fun stuff instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I get that. But still, it's kinda like complaining that fel orcs share the same skeleton and animation frames as playable Orcs.

Constantly making new models, skeletons and animations would fill up the game with so many things it would overflow. I believe I read a quote from a Blizzard rep who said that they weren't planning on adding race specific Flying/Swimming/Tree forms because they could use the saved space for more fun stuff instead.
    This. The cat turns it's head left and right the same way, roars the same way, jumps the same way, so what? It's nonsensical QQ. It's a completely different model, a brand spankin' new one at that. It looks great the way it is.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    It's not a saber cat reskin. It's using the same skeleton as a saber cat, but it's not a reskinn. Wretched

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    This. The cat turns it's head left and right the same way, roars the same way, jumps the same way, so what? It's nonsensical QQ. It's a completely different model, a brand spankin' new one at that. It looks great the way it is.
    I agree it looks awesome. I will get it, and ride it once (or whenever my random mount addon makes me use it). But I hate riding it because of the bouncing. That's why I don't use my night sabers. Kinda wish the mane wasn't so huge. Makes the head look rather heavy and unwieldy. But, it is still an awesome looking mount and can't wait to get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    That looks pretty good, do you know if there is currently any news on the Scorpion mount?
    Hope so... for the horde... /cry

a good mount, perfect suites my future worgen.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Very glad it's not a reskinned Saber.
    Looks quite unfinished, though.
    The white is a tabard space.
    Although did anyone else notice the "seat" is armour plating from the bloodbathed frost dragon

That is an awesome mount. However, the head is enormous with the mane compared to the rest of the body.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look quite right either. If I was going to ride around on a lion, I'd want it to stand tall and proud, not crouch like the sabers do. But it definitely looks better than most of the ground mounts in the game. Grats alliance.

It technically IS a re skinned saber they used the same skeletal frame, but its one of the few re skins they've done that's not terrible and they had enough sense to remove the super large fangs and add a mane.

Deleted
    I dont know, still some reskinned cat . Horde gets awesome scorpion instead of reskinned wolf or what would be appropriate equivalent for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, it looks like crap & I know I won't be riding it. Hell, I won't even buy it from the guild vendor.

Its legs are too bent, and its head is too big. I disapprove, for now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus2089 View Post
    It technically IS a re skinned saber they used the same skeletal frame, but its one of the few re skins they've done that's not terrible and they had enough sense to remove the super large fangs and add a mane.
    Horde will get a scorpion with a diffrent skin then the normal scorpions. scaled up and a seat strapped to its back. at least we got something more new if you look at it that way.

(and yes how would u make a scorpion diffrently? i mean its a scorpion. they dont change alot between species exept for clawsize / tails)