Angry Cata Armor/Wep Models

Is anyone else praying that blizzard goes back to the old ways of giving non tier epics their own models and not just recoloring tier? I hate how lazy blizzard has become, look at every 2 handed sword in ICC. They are all the same sword recolored. Remember back in the vanilla days when there were actually different models for different weps and different models for non tier gear? I really hope they bring this back and put some effort in their part into the game. I hate running around Dal seeing every class looking the same just different colors, so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiden View Post
    Is anyone else praying that blizzard goes back to the old ways of giving non tier epics their own models and not just recoloring tier?
    I agree, I would like to see non-tier raid loot have it's own model. Maybe like hey, this is the non-tier plate and here is the non-tier cloth and just recolor that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiden View Post
    Remember back in the vanilla days when there were actually different models for different weps and different models for non tier gear? I really hope they bring this back and put some effort in their part into the game.
    You mean the fact that some of the raid loot in vanilla looked like level 10 greens?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

In vanilla, there were about 1/4 the epic weapons available compared to today. Everything looked different (aside from random epics that were actually greens with epic stats) because there was so little for them to actually do. The texture quality and resolution of gear in general was also much lower than it is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea i remember 10/25 heroic & normal molten core yep!

I dont think the off pieces looked THAT bad. Obviously they weren't tier but it was just nice to see characters look different. Not your warrior #23563 and you have the same armor as everyone else just the shade of color may or may not be different. And the excuse of the models were lower rez or whatever to me is just a cop out. They weren't making as much $ as they do now back then, granted im sure they were still making a shit load... But more $ for the company should = more man power, there is really no excuse why items cant be different models other then pure laziness.