BG ratings? and bringing back the sargent ranking system?

not sure if this is where to post, but can i assume from the new blue postings on mmo champs front page that BGs will give you a rating like arena?
    and that you will once again be able to attain the sargent/knight/grunt/ titles?

cool so my priest wont lose her Title? will people with, say the master sargent title from vanilla progress on to sargent major in the same time it would take someone who progressed to master sargent (in the xpac) to sargent major? if that makes any sense at all lol

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm right, you will most likely get " , Hero of the Alliance/Horde" for higher ranks and " , Veteran of the Alliance/Horde" for lower ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    pah.. I dont wanna lose ma title.. Ive been Sgt. Asheowyn for ages, even with 'modern' titles I never use other titles.

tbh its a real big shame to reintroduce those old titles. Finally have something to feel sort of 'unique' for and they reintroduce the possibility to get it.. gg >< ah well.. least I still have me pre TBC tabard and pre WotLK Undead Slayers sets.. ><
    Last edited by Asheowyn; 2010-09-10 at 01:20 AM.

Asheowyn - Shandelzare - Anessa - Shandelzhare

Quote Originally Posted by Conzin View Post
    If I'm right, you will most likely get " , Hero of the Alliance/Horde" for higher ranks and " , Veteran of the Alliance/Horde" for lower ranks.
    •Veteran Of The Alliance - Win 500 rated battlegrounds. Title Reward: Veteran of the Alliance / Veteran of the Horde

so... ur wrong.. sum1 had to say it. it probably wont take as long as classic.. gotta remember the casuals will QQ man

what im wondering is will the titles work like titles atm in arena so we have to wait till the end of the season before we get them or will it be per week the title are updated?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eonath View Post
    •Veteran Of The Alliance - Win 500 rated battlegrounds. Title Reward: Veteran of the Alliance / Veteran of the Horde

so... ur wrong.. sum1 had to say it. it probably wont take as long as classic.. gotta remember the casuals will QQ man
    Well, that's gay. I want an oldie title